Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they are building a fire pit next to the pool where there is wood flooring that’s rotting. So he’s going to rip out the wood. Why the hell do they need a fire pit right next to the pool?!? That tiny ass backyard is so full of crap that it’s tacky. Did big fat p fill the house with stuff so now they have to move outside with the crap? Also asshat.. no one wants to see your gross face with those stupid glasses making coffee. Putting a camera in and then pouring the coffee is so stupid. He seems to always do stupid tit like this when he’s out of Abby content.
My husband said they need a mud pit for both of them to wallow in. His words, not mine! 🤣😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
My husband said they need a mud pit for both of them to wallow in. His words, not mine! 🤣😅
Ha! I bet Pig would love that...so would Abbie..might be some good VLOG content.

They are always looking to put more crap in the already junked up backyard. Maybe they could put a bit of grass for the dogs to potty on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I vote for the mud pit! So since Fatboy reads here let's give him some vlog ideas.
1, Try for once not to lie during the entire video.
2. Give up the filters and be real.
3. Introduce us to Izzy's 'guy'
4. As Ms Hot suggests, take food off Abs 'words'
5. Show us the 12 quail.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I vote for the mud pit! So since Fatboy reads here let's give him some vlog ideas.
1, Try for once not to lie during the entire video.
2. Give up the filters and be real.
3. Introduce us to Izzy's 'guy'
4. As Ms Hot suggests, take food off Abs 'words'
5. Show us the 12 quail.
6. Go a whole vlog with no mention of food in any capacity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
That so-called back garden is a bloody shambles! There is so much crap in a very small space. Those poor dogs have nowhere to run which would be fairly OK if they were ever taken out for a proper run in the countryside (but I dont think that exists in that hellhole they live in. They never use that poonami stained big hammock probably because it cant take their weight. And now a stupid fire pit - I hope it burns the place down.

As for Shak Boi having to go to two music gigs with his obese parents because he has no friends - pathetic. He needs to get on Grindr!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Good one! Your husband needs to join us, and pick a cool screen name and hilarious avatar. We could use another guy, 🤣
---
That so-called back garden is a bloody shambles! There is so much crap in a very small space. Those poor dogs have nowhere to run which would be fairly OK if they were ever taken out for a proper run in the countryside (but I dont think that exists in that hellhole they live in. They never use that poonami stained big hammock probably because it cant take their weight. And now a stupid fire pit - I hope it burns the place down.

As for Shak Boi having to go to two music gigs with his obese parents because he has no friends - pathetic. He needs to get on Grindr!
They have the worst taste in home and landscaping decor/design. Doubt if the previous owner or the real estate agent would even recognize that house or yard now with all the tit they’ve stuffed in each one. They need to get rid of the hammock, tiki hut, quail stuff ( send the quail to a safe home/farm) , and build one of those hot tub/spa things that is higher than the pool so there is a water fall flowing into the pool from the spa/hot tub. Don’t know if there is room for that or not. They’ve got that long narrow area where the dogs crap too. Not sure if that is piled up with garbage, left over boards, equipment or what not. They need to clear out that garage of crap too. Starting with Pigs tacky decor.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Good one! Your husband needs to join us, and pick a cool screen name and hilarious avatar. We could use another guy, 🤣
---

They have the worst taste in home and landscaping decor/design. Doubt if the previous owner or the real estate agent would even recognize that house or yard now with all the tit they’ve stuffed in each one. They need to get rid of the hammock, tiki hut, quail stuff ( send the quail to a safe home/farm) , and build one of those hot tub/spa things that is higher than the pool so there is a water fall flowing into the pool from the spa/hot tub. Don’t know if there is room for that or not. They’ve got that long narrow area where the dogs crap too. Not sure if that is piled up with garbage, left over boards, equipment or what not. They need to clear out that garage of crap too. Starting with Pigs tacky decor.
I often wonder if the previous owners are still friends with the neighbours and get the juicey gossip from them. I bet that they, the neighbours and friends who were in that home previously are shocked at what it has become since The Tubbersons literally rolled into town. The real estate listing showed such a well kept home, inside and out.

Who on earth would put a fire pit so close to the pool and so close to an over hang? Oh yes, the same constantly drunk MENSA members who have 2 dogs and a daughter with the intellectual capacity of a baby. I can't wait until their Camp I am Creepy parties this summer. Gee, what could ever go wrong?

1712864247516.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I often wonder if the previous owners are still friends with the neighbours and get the juicey gossip from them. I bet that they, the neighbours and friends who were in that home previously are shocked at what it has become since The Tubbersons literally rolled into town. The real estate listing showed such a well kept home, inside and out.

Who on earth would put a fire pit so close to the pool and so close to an over hang? Oh yes, the same constantly drunk MENSA members who have 2 dogs and a daughter with the intellectual capacity of a baby. I can't wait until their Camp I am Creepy parties this summer. Gee, what could ever go wrong?

View attachment 2869867
I agree with what someone commented earlier, they have too much crap going on in that backyard. It all looks so tacky, kind of like the inside of the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just saw this on my FB feed and thought of our friends down under! 2028 is your year!! I've not had a chance to catch up as life has just been busy. I'll try to sit down after the grandbabies get picked up in a bit.
I vote tattle trip to see the eclipse in 2028.

• Heart
  • Haha
Look at me, I'm a slob in my own home, look at me walking and lying at the same time, look at my fat wife leaning on the counter, (winking at Tattlers) look at Nanny, if it wasn't for her & Wayne I would be a free man today. I have such a great f'd up life. Wanna buy a flashlight?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Inquiring Humpers want to know: Do they still use the chore chart for Abbie? It took Motor Mouth MaAssive two minutes to literally say no.

IMG_4651.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Atha needs to call Pig’s bluff and bring home some rabbits.
Everybody and their mama knows that slovenly back porch ornament isn’t going anywhere.
Where else is she going to find someone that bakes sourdough, hangs wreaths, edits photos and tends to Sweet Girl while she wallers around on her phone? 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
I wonder if their guardianship guidelines specify she needs to go to therapy or some sort of day program - or - Cilla just wants Abbie out of the house.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder if their guardianship guidelines specify she needs to go to therapy or some sort of Day Program - or - Cilla just wants Abbie out of the house.
Dunno fo sho but my guess is probably it's required, but 💯 the sow wants her out of the house at every opportunity.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
What is "avocado spread"? Avocados with cheese in it? Asshat is making tons of sour dough bread... one with chocolate chips in it with chocolate drizzled on top. Good grief.

Abbie screaming full force in the driveway at night.. a bet their neighbors love them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
What did Tubby think they were being attacked by and what scared Candy Cane Wide Lane Bryant so bad? WTAF was that mess of a vlog? How many trinket torches does Tubby need from that company? They just couldn't help themselves, could they? A perfectly healthy lunch, turned into a grease sandwich. Knowing that they were going out for dinner, they couldn't just have a slice of sourdough with avocado. No, they had to have two slices ( that we saw) with slabs of bacon and I saw the processed feta container on the counter. I'm ALWAYS shocked when they arrive home with take away containers. I'm betting that wasn't left overs, that was birthday cake and exthtra thnaxth ordered by and for Twatty.

• Haha
  • Heart
I agree with what someone commented earlier, they have too much crap going on in that backyard. It all looks so tacky, kind of like the inside of the house.
That tiki bar is the worst. He thinks it looks like a lush resort or something....its tacky & cheap as hell. It's an eyesore. Better to have nothing

• Haha
  • Heart
He had no shame showing the world how Abbie uses the bathroom, so let's see her hop out of bead and get ready independently.

I find it funny that after all this time, as many vlogs and social media posts they put up, the only consistent product partner they have is a flashlight company.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.