Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please don’t send them our way, you know they are already so well travelled and all. Imagine the Pig on a flight longer than 3 hours for Fark sake.

Arsewipe was talking about people being able to travel easily within Europe to different countries like travelling from
State to state in the US. It’s still the same country head so it doesn’t count.

Travelling normally involves different food, different currency , different language, customs etc, I could go on and on. Yep putting some olive oil on a piece to bread is a cultural experience in their pea size brain world.
No, no, no...I meant us! A tattler meet up, we can roast the Pigs in totality!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why Hello! It is that time again.
Thread Suggestion:
Fathering Autism # 177 One hundred and five characters including title, spaces and punctuation.

❤😘❤
IMG_9183.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion: Pigcillas face is always changing, just like the tacky decor they are displaying

Reactions: 20
Boy he's really trying to get people to go to FB and also to the other channels nonstop. No one must be watching.

Did he say he made that bread? It was sitting on a bread package wrapper...

I couldn't believe when Piggy threw Abbies back pack right at her in the driveway. Abbie was honking nonstop in the driveway, she was SO over them.
Wouldn’t that be typical interesting if Ass actually bought a nice roundish loaf of sour dough bread at Cosco with Pig then lied about it to his viewers? Yeah, he probably did add the cheese to one (big surprise) and chocolate chips to another. But claimed he actually baked the bread himself. It really shouldn’t surprise us though. We hear him lie every single vlog. Doesn’t seem to bother him a bit. . He’s lying a Lot about Abbie’s school/clinic/ABA /respite/day care place they drive her to periodically. I can’t quite figure out exactly where, what and when they are taking her (to). Is this a deliberate thing? It’s so murky as to what’s going on. What kind(s) of therapy is she going to? Is she still getting ABA training/therapy? Is she still seeing that quack speech therapist? I wonder how much respite she gets each week and who is doing that? I think they desperately try to rope Summer into it including overnights at her home which I think is unfair to Summer and whoever she is living with. To have Abbie overnight is a big responsibility especially if she is up all night, destructive, not potty trained, etc. Summer is trying to carve out a life of her own and it’s my opinion the Ass and Pig don’t give two shits about the welfare and best interests of Summer. They just need respite and someone to take Abbie off their hands. I feel like Summer is withdrawing from the scene. We see less and less of her and especially not on camera. I’m hoping she is maturing and seeing the Hambeasts for what they really are. They don’t care about her at all. Does anyone know if they have other respite besides Summer, Becca, and Isaiah? And we haven’t seen Becca either in a while. I think behind the scenes that Ass and Pig are constantly keeping in contact with Summer, Kylie, Becca, etc trying to line them up months in advance so these two Beasts can take date nights, trips out of town, etc. Summer! There’s a thing called call block on your phone. Use it. I wonder how often Summer has said “NO” to them and if she’s had to come up with excuses.

And I guarantee they tried to rope Angry Elf and Lurch into babysitting, keeping Abbie at their house, or respite. I’m betting Angry Elf had no problem saying no to their fat faces. They are one couple the Hambeasts couldn’t run over.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Fat duck told Asswipe he wasn’t getting pigs to butcher as she’d want to pet them, being the animal lover she is. Meanwhile, she’s frying bacon. You can’t make that tit up!
And why is Asswipe trying to hand feed Abbie? She’s perfectly capable of eating by herself. If all she got was a slice of bread, I reckon she was lucky because what they had looked like a pile of vomit on toast.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
These fat bloaters are always bleeping eating.

We haven't had a vlog from Shack boi for a while have we? Hmm

• Haha
  • Heart
The planes in Saint Marteeeen couldn’t blow them over, but I’m confident the next Tattle Thread Title will!

IMG_4666.jpeg

Those redwoods though. Oh the power of filters and angles!

IMG_4667.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Thread suggestion: the massive: everything they do is shady, big p continues her quest to grow into the half-ton lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread Suggestion (might be a little too dark. XD)

Fathering Autism # 177 Spam, bacon, avocado spread- at this rate the Massives will soon be…
---
Thread Suggestion (might be a little too dark. XD)

Fathering Autism # 177 Spam, bacon, avocado spread- at this rate the Massives will soon be…
I got autocorrected on MAASives and didn’t notice!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Did any of you make it through that hour long Moobie/Pig Live from last night? They were all arrogantly giddy about Pig getting Lipsmack OG back, then they started talking about food in Chicago. Hotdogth. Spaghetti. I turned it off after that. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

I think between here and reddit and comments on his vlog Lego head is afraid to post...
---

I think between here and reddit and comments on his vlog Lego head is afraid to post

• Haha
  • Heart
Fa 177 suggestion
The Massives: No longer interesting enough for a snarky title.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did any of you make it through that hour long Moobie/Pig Live from last night? They were all arrogantly giddy about Pig getting Lipsmack OG back, then they started talking about food in Chicago. Hotdogth. Spaghetti. I turned it off after that. 😂
Sadly, insomnia struck so I watched the whole thing at 4 a.m. Here goes: Long post ahead!

So many deceptions in their tag team one hour Live trying to recruit new beauty guides on three of their channels. AssA was pushing much of the agenda.

IMG_4683.jpeg

Piggy said she doesn’t make money by recruiting people. He said she doesn’t make any money off her downline. Bullsh!t. He noted there are people on Priscilla’s team that she makes zero dollars off of. That’s probably because they’re not selling anything or are selling too little for her to get her meat hooks on any profit.

They’ve started two brick and mortar businesses, one start-up was $15,000 and the other was $100,000. They will never do that again in their marriage. It’s too stressful. They’re too busy. They’re too old to start a brick and mortar now. Why are they always too old?! How do they live their life this way. They’re in their early 40s.

IMG_4674.jpeg

Then they slammed other careers. She suggested why should someone work 40 hours a week with a college education making $17 an hour? So do they think all college grads make minimum wage? Piggy can’t imagine people like car salesmen have a celebration Zoom like they do in SlimeLife when you make a sale. The car sales and repair careers are too cut-throat. Yeah, Piggy, I bet they don’t have dance party breaks, pompons or sashes, too. AssA said insurance companies are so shady with their up-sales and was dissing his own agent.

Then Piggy launched on him. She said AssA is not a people person, he doesn’t like people and he doesn’t have any friends. Amazingly he has made his two best friends through SlimeLife. Two?! (Hun Hubbies.) She talked about her PTA days and how many friends she’s always had. She’s been so involved her whole life (band, cheerleader, student government - still living those Gitmo days). She had a spell without friends (when GB graduated and they dropped JSA) but SlimeLife has returned her to the glory of friends. AssA pointed out that she talks everyday with some of them. Can you imagine a contingency of your downline agreement is to have to chat with Piggy and build her confidence every day? Oh, and don’t forget the flowers! AssA said she doesn’t post about it but her downline and SlimeLife friends regularly send her flowers to cheer her up or celebrate her, in addition to the corporate celebrations of flowers or bougie (his word) champagne. What a spoiled brat!

IMG_4676.jpeg

Big P bragged for the umpteenth time about how she paid $90,000 CASH for GB’s college education “without batting an eye” because of HER income. AssA muttered about that expression suggesting he was not as caviler (my term, not his) about that amount as she indicated. Perhaps trying to tone down her brag to many impoverished humpers.

IMG_4670.jpeg

And of course they launched against higher education. AssA said that GB had to take a course on the environmental impact of farming in Boone, NC when he’s going to be an ABA therapist in Florida. A called it one of the most absurd topics and such a level of ridiculousness. They both condemned college educations, considering them such a waste.

For the third time, they said P doesn’t earn money for recruiting others.

As an aside, Piggy claimed she doesn’t watch tv because she is working her business. We know that’s a lie. Later in the vlog she talks about them watching Suits and Million Dollar Listing.

IMG_4662.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Someone with a college or technical education doesn't have to talk to imaginary friends via FB for an hour just to make their next paycheck either, so there's that.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Someone with a college or technical education doesn't have to talk to imaginary friends via FB for an hour just to make their next paycheck either, so there's that.
They are sooo transparent! They denounce higher ed … because THEY couldn’t hack it! They are offending so many people with this tit (including their own son) … oh wait … 0% of their humpers will be offended. Never mind

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sadly, insomnia struck so I watched the whole thing at 4 a.m. Here goes: Long post ahead!

So many deceptions in their tag team one hour Live trying to recruit new beauty guides on three of their channels. AssA was pushing much of the agenda.

View attachment 2871357

Piggy said she doesn’t make money by recruiting people. He said she doesn’t make any money off her downline. Bullsh!t. He noted there are people on Priscilla’s team that she makes zero dollars off of. That’s probably because they’re not selling anything or are selling too little for her to get her meat hooks on any profit.

They’ve started two brick and mortar businesses, one start-up was $15,000 and the other was $100,000. They will never do that again in their marriage. It’s too stressful. They’re too busy. They’re too old to start a brick and mortar now. Why are they always too old?! How do they live their life this way. They’re in their early 40s.

View attachment 2871359

Then they slammed other careers. She suggested why should someone work 40 hours a week with a college education making $17 an hour? So do they think all college grads make minimum wage? Piggy can’t imagine people like car salesmen have a celebration Zoom like they do in SlimeLife when you make a sale. The car sales and repair careers are too cut-throat. Yeah, Piggy, I bet they don’t have dance party breaks, pompons or sashes, too. AssA said insurance companies are so shady with their up-sales and was dissing his own agent.

Then Piggy launched on him. She said AssA is not a people person, he doesn’t like people and he doesn’t have any friends. Amazingly he has made his two best friends through SlimeLife. Two?! (Hun Hubbies.) She talked about her PTA days and how many friends she’s always had. She’s been so involved her whole life (band, cheerleader, student government - still living those Gitmo days). She had a spell without friends (when GB graduated and they dropped JSA) but SlimeLife has returned her to the glory of friends. AssA pointed out that she talks everyday with some of them. Can you imagine a contingency of your downline agreement is to have to chat with Piggy and build her confidence every day? Oh, and don’t forget the flowers! AssA said she doesn’t post about it but her downline and SlimeLife friends regularly send her flowers to cheer her up or celebrate her, in addition to the corporate celebrations of flowers or bougie (his word) champagne. What a spoiled brat!

View attachment 2871396

Big P bragged for the umpteenth time about how she paid $90,000 CASH for GB’s college education “without batting an eye” because of HER income. AssA muttered about that expression suggesting he was not as caviler (my term, not his) about that amount as she indicated. Perhaps trying to tone down her brag to many impoverished humpers.

View attachment 2871399

And of course they launched against higher education. AssA said that GB had to take a course on the environmental impact of farming in Boone, NC when he’s going to be an ABA therapist in Florida. A called it one of the most absurd topics and such a level of ridiculousness. They both condemned college educations, considering them such a waste.

For the third time, they said P doesn’t earn money for recruiting others.

As an aside, Piggy claimed she doesn’t watch tv because she is working her business. We know that’s a lie. Later in the vlog she talks about them watching Suits and Million Dollar Listing.

View attachment 2871403
Thanks for the recap, Cardinal. ❤ I am sorry you had a night of insomnia. You took one for the team. As far as their jaded view on college education, all I can say is tell that to the Dr. that performed Pig’s WL surgery. Tell it to the professionals that tame Abigail Lorraine several times per week. How about that star psychiatrist that prescribes those anti depressants that have quelled her behaviors? The pharmacist that fills the meds….
Think they are college educated?
What they don’t seem to understand is that the world needs college educated humans that actually give back, provide necessary services to others. Professions that make a difference. Make up and skincare ain’t it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you for the thorough recap Cardinal Rule!
It really makes me sick the way they just feel it’s okay to tit all over other professions, career paths, ways of life and all that. To have a platform and use it to tell people that college educations are a waste. All in the name of trying to drive people to slimelife. It’s absolutely freaking disgusting. Especially given all the people they rely on who have those educations. Who have those other ‘crap’ jobs. All the people they get their meals from when they eat out for the fiftieth time. What would happen if they all joined slimelife, pigs?

• Heart
  • Haha
You would think after the hack they would rethink the benefits of a college education. They are just one hack, one slur, one piece of legislation, one bad PR move, one vehicular incident away from it all going away. They know this, and feel this, considering the multiple crying episodes amidst the hacks. They are too arrogant to make a difference in their world, but soon will come a day that an education past high-school will be a handy necessity.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.