Fathering Autism #176 FA Empire is going down faster than a jar of P’s okra after a long day of grifting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tiki bar is the worst. He thinks it looks like a lush resort or something....its tacky & cheap as hell. It's an eyesore. Better to have nothing
Yes... with the amount of money they spent on it they could have paid someone to do a custom outdoor kitchen that would have matched their actual home. They are so tacky and trashy. It's becoming more and more evident as time goes by. Their pool is in desperate need of resurfacing but hey, lets spend thousands on a tacky tiki bar instead.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So, as others have said- Candy didn't look frightened, let alone under attack. Another A+ for clickbait.

Abbie honking and yelling in the drive, while Asa comments he put her iPAD in her backpack because shes in a mood. In other words, that device was going to get thrown at the back of their heads as they were driving, or out the window again.
Let's be real Asa, "moods" are why you are replacing her "words" all the time.

I haven't had time to watch the other channels, but why install a fire pit when they have that big fire table right on the patio? How much fire do they need?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Boy he's really trying to get people to go to FB and also to the other channels nonstop. No one must be watching.

Did he say he made that bread? It was sitting on a bread package wrapper...

I couldn't believe when Piggy threw Abbies back pack right at her in the driveway. Abbie was honking nonstop in the driveway, she was SO over them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
They pigged out on that nasty lunch and all Abbie got was 1 piece of toast!
They could have at least given her a couple of pieces of bacon. Or some of that green concoction that the sow calls guacamole.
But yeah. Abbie gets scraps and days old leftovers.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wonder if their guardianship guidelines specify she needs to go to therapy or some sort of day program - or - Cilla just wants Abbie out of the house.

Ours doesn't. It basically simply says that we are allowed to make medical, financial, and other life decisions for him as he cannot consent. We have to renew it every year and complete an account of his assets annually. No mention of any day programs or other therapy programs. Of course we are going to do those things, but to my knowledge, the courts don't care about that stuff.

• Heart
Yes... with the amount of money they spent on it they could have paid someone to do a custom outdoor kitchen that would have matched their actual home. They are so tacky and trashy. It's becoming more and more evident as time goes by. Their pool is in desperate need of resurfacing but hey, lets spend thousands on a tacky tiki bar instead.
Yesterday, he complained that a new fence was going to be $20000 and I think that fence is going to come down sooner than later if there is a good storm or two this season. I'm assuming the pool is older and likely has the original plumbing, that is a costly repair. The heater is busted and I bet the pump and filter are in need of replacement. The tiles are chipped and I bet there are cracks in the cement. Yes, the cement pond is going to be about $20000 as well. They are going to be in a heap of a financial mess when it all breaks down at once.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Ours doesn't. It basically simply says that we are allowed to make medical, financial, and other life decisions for him as he cannot consent. We have to renew it every year and complete an account of his assets annually. No mention of any day programs or other therapy programs. Of course we are going to do those things, but to my knowledge, the courts don't care about that stuff.
Interesting.
Does your son have an advocate/lawyer like Abbie does?
If so, exactly what things does the court care about, if you know.

Reactions: 12
Interesting.
I know several people with guardianship over their adult children/ family member. None of them have any type of therapy, etc requirements. Or even medical (outside of what would be considered abuse/neglect if thry DIDN'T receive it.)

Of course none use their child as a means to make money either. Seems to me, though, Abs court person is just there to ensure she gets compensation for youtube. So just the money.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Interesting.

He does have a lawyer. It does state in the handbook online that the guardian should develop a plan for supportive services such as nursing, physical therapy, rehab, etc. So I suppose that would be the closest thing to mandating it. Other things like general care, maintenance, and custody of the person, a place for them to live, and consents/approvals for things like medical procedures, divorces, etc. That is what the handbook online says-our physical papers just state us as his guardians and that we can make all decisions for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Atha needs to call Pig’s bluff and bring home some rabbits.
Everybody and their mama knows that slovenly back porch ornament isn’t going anywhere.
Where else is she going to find someone that bakes sourdough, hangs wreaths, edits photos and tends to Sweet Girl while she wallers around on her phone? 😜
Well, if they ever do get a d-i-v-o-r-c-e….. you can bet there won’t be a custody battle over anyone. Maybe except for Sandy. Pig’ll throw everything and everyone out on the front lawn for Ass to collect and take back to his apartment. Don’t think there are custody issues over a 22year old confused man/child.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know several people with guardianship over their adult children/ family member. None of them have any type of therapy, etc requirements. Or even medical (outside of what would be considered abuse/neglect if thry DIDN'T receive it.)

Of course none use their child as a means to make money either. Seems to me, though, Abs court person is just there to ensure she gets compensation for youtube. So just the money.
Yeah I know the advocates care about the money but I was wondering about stuff like, neglect and abuse.
Leaving her to tear up magazines for hours on end. Forcing her to perform; go into places and situations just to record content, etc.
While it's not 'neglect and abuse' in the most severe forms, it's definitely neglect and abuse of a person who literally has no voice, no sayso, with a toddlers brain.
Surely these attorneys/advocates and the courts care about other things than just the money.
I'm a curious person with too much time on my hands, so I spend time looking into things that interest me. This whole Guardianship thing interests me. At least for now.
I'm sure I'll move onto something else eventually. 😆
I always do. I love to look into things. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Today’s vlog was a doozy. Trying to supposedly explain why they don’t use that board on the wall anymore. He actually said she has a very structured day. How can he tell these freaking lies with a straight face? One hour must be devoted to “paper shredding 101”. That activity is scheduled from 10:00am-12:00noon each day, then from 12:30pm until 5pm.

Was anyone else bothered by the fact that they made four slices of thickly layered avocado toast with bacon, cheese, tomatoes for each other but Abbie, who was clearly wanting to eat, was given one slice of Ass’s sour dough bread with nothing on it? I think they do this a lot. Don’t bother giving her a fresh drink/water with meals, feed themselves steak but give Abbie cheaper crap or leftovers. Kind of like how one might treat a dog, now that I think about it. I’ve seen them do this multiple times on the vlog, so Lord knows how they feed her when no one is watching.

• Sad
  • Angry
Yeah I know the advocates care about the money but I was wondering about stuff like, neglect and abuse.
Leaving her to tear up magazines for hours on end. Forcing her to perform; go into places and situations just to record content, etc.
While it's not 'neglect and abuse' in the most severe forms, it's definitely neglect and abuse of a person who literally has no voice, no sayso, with a toddlers brain.
Surely these attorneys/advocates and the courts care about other things than just the money.
I'm a curious person with too much time on my hands, so I spend time looking into things that interest me. This whole Guardianship thing interests me. At least for now.
I'm sure I'll move onto something else eventually. 😆
I always do. I love to look into things. 😆
Oh I am the same way. I will go research the most random things out of curiosity then find myself down a rabbit hole lol.

Honestly lots of people think courts (and government) care way more than they do. It is sad really because there isn't that much protection for kids... and even less for vulnerable adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What did Tubby think they were being attacked by and what scared Candy Cane Wide Lane Bryant so bad? WTAF was that mess of a vlog? How many trinket torches does Tubby need from that company? They just couldn't help themselves, could they? A perfectly healthy lunch, turned into a grease sandwich. Knowing that they were going out for dinner, they couldn't just have a slice of sourdough with avocado. No, they had to have two slices ( that we saw) with slabs of bacon and I saw the processed feta container on the counter. I'm ALWAYS shocked when they arrive home with take away containers. I'm betting that wasn't left overs, that was birthday cake and exthtra thnaxth ordered by and for Twatty.
“Trinket torches” = perfect! He has enough flashlights to outfit the quail and family pets!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Today’s vlog was a doozy. Trying to supposedly explain why they don’t use that board on the wall anymore. He actually said she has a very structured day. How can he tell these freaking lies with a straight face? One hour must be devoted to “paper shredding 101”. That activity is scheduled from 10:00am-12:00noon each day, then from 12:30pm until 5pm.

Was anyone else bothered by the fact that they made four slices of thickly layered avocado toast with bacon, cheese, tomatoes for each other but Abbie, who was clearly wanting to eat, was given one slice of Ass’s sour dough bread with nothing on it? I think they do this a lot. Don’t bother giving her a fresh drink/water with meals, feed themselves steak but give Abbie cheaper crap or leftovers. Kind of like how one might treat a dog, now that I think about it. I’ve seen them do this multiple times on the vlog, so Lord knows how they feed her when no one is watching.
I noticed that as well. It was brought up earlier that they don't even buy enough bananas to keep Abbie going for her breakfast and snacks. Considering they are always shopping for food or getting it delivered, there is zero excuse for Abbie to go without her favourite healthy snacks. We could see that she grabbed for the bread on the island and then there was a jump cut, so I assume she went for it a second time. Abbie was obviously hungry and there were The Tubbersons, eating AT LEAST two thick slabs of bread and loaded with bacon, cheese and avocado each. We know that they had more than that because that was just thnaxth thithz for those two blobs.

It also annoys the heck out of me that they won't leave Abbie alone when she is eating. They are either hovering over or in her face, asking if she likes the food as they pick at and touch the food in front of her. It's no wonder that she protects her plate when she eats. I wish she would bite them or stab them with a fork to get them to back off.

• Heart
  • Sad
So, as others have said- Candy didn't look frightened, let alone under attack. Another A+ for clickbait.

Abbie honking and yelling in the drive, while Asa comments he put her iPAD in her backpack because shes in a mood. In other words, that device was going to get thrown at the back of their heads as they were driving, or out the window again.

I haven't had time to watch the other channels, but why install a fire pit when they have that big fire table right on the patio? How much fire do they need?!
So they can have a luau with roasting rabbits instead of their cousins

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I noticed that as well. It was brought up earlier that they don't even buy enough bananas to keep Abbie going for her breakfast and snacks. Considering they are always shopping for food or getting it delivered, there is zero excuse for Abbie to go without her favourite healthy snacks. We could see that she grabbed for the bread on the island and then there was a jump cut, so I assume she went for it a second time. Abbie was obviously hungry and there were The Tubbersons, eating AT LEAST two thick slabs of bread and loaded with bacon, cheese and avocado each. We know that they had more than that because that was just thnaxth thithz for those two blobs.

It also annoys the heck out of me that they won't leave Abbie alone when she is eating. They are either hovering over or in her face, asking if she likes the food as they pick at and touch the food in front of her. It's no wonder that she protects her plate when she eats. I wish she would bite them or stab them with a fork to get them to back off.
Yeah they both do that. Get in her face, handle her food, pester her before or while she is trying to eat. Today after Abbie tried to grab a slice of bread twice, Ass finally gave her one slice. Then said something like, “Are you going to eat it?” When Abbie took her time, Ass grabbed it and I thought he was going to eat it. He finally set it back down and left her alone to eat it. No one wants to eat under those conditions. And he mentioned something about don’t eat your hair. All the while she has this long stringy hair hanging down into her face while she is trying to eat. It’s so exasperating to watch. I guess that’s why it helps to come here. For therapy.

• Heart
  • Sad

So Abbie needs her words. But these pigs take away her words because Autism. Also, the last time "Abbie threw" her iPad out the window and it landed so far, that Pigrilla had to put on Dorito wrappers to retrieve the iPad. (And call for backup because Assa was not going to drive all that way to go into the mud for an iPad - I'm sure he'd just claim lost and click and buy a new one). So Lurch came to the rescue. Anyway, that whole Abbie threw her Ipad was just sus. With her poor muscle tone, how was she able to fling it all the way so far. I wonder if Pig threw it out in a fit. Apologies if this was already discussed in detail. I just recalled that incident when he took away her Ipad.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I vote tattle trip to see the eclipse in 2028.
Please don’t send them our way, you know they are already so well travelled and all. Imagine the Pig on a flight longer than 3 hours for Fark sake.

Arsewipe was talking about people being able to travel easily within Europe to different countries like travelling from
State to state in the US. It’s still the same country head so it doesn’t count.

Travelling normally involves different food, different currency , different language, customs etc, I could go on and on. Yep putting some olive oil on a piece to bread is a cultural experience in their pea size brain world.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.