Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I have another question. What happens to her LL links on her page does all of that info go to the hackers too?

1711584487719.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Would be funny if people reported the new page as pretending to be a business (her original page.) You know most her "clients" don't understand what is going on. Only huns or diehard humpers are going to follow a new page.

Wonder how many sells she will get when they play up the sob story of losing so much business now Abbie will suffer.
Well, her “clients” aren’t the only ones who don’t understand what’s going on. I can think of at least one clueless Tattler babe who’s lost in translation. 🤯

I think they’ll get all their shit back mainly because after the Ruskies, Ukrainians, Germans, plus any other countries who’ve taken a gander at their sites are finished—-they are going to feel the same way we do. They’ll gladly throw it back into the stratosphere of social media, go take a hot shower, roll in the snow, then bleach their eyes.
---
Much like the mAssives, their Karma appears to be a slow, lazy bitch!
Yep, and sometimes not in one’s lifetime.

• Haha

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
I've heard that Facebook views are not the same as YouTube and that YouTube is more an environment you can make more money then Facebook.. off of views. I'm wondering if Facebook tho is their way of filtering humpties into the MLM scam.. to Pig's page.

Pig's Facebook page not coming back may really affect them... as far as slime income... which I think is going down hill even without the hack.
True, but she'll spin the hacking as the reason all her numbers are down, not her fault.

• Heart

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
Nothing f**ks with a fat person’s metabolism than hot 109% humidity island ‘paradise’, so twaddledum and twaddledee will be flushed hot, sweaty, stinky and unable to cool their bodies down without sitting in a direct line of a fan or a/c.
Did anyone catch crazy nanny’s anti mlm post on Instagram? I thought I had grabbed a shot, but then ipad bit the dust power wise!

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Well, I watched the eclipse! All of my backyard lights came on at totality. It was touch and go with the overcast sky, but Mr Sun made his appearance just at the right time!I looked at the sun and I still have the gift of sight but, boy do I feel the need for a shave.

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
Any updates on the court date or trial for Kylie's accident? any news on the court decisions regarding Abbie? Inquiring minds want to know!
---
So gangsta. LMAO
So cringy. Guess we know where the "Big Butt/Big IQ" segment came from. The originla big butt.. Thilla.

Last edited:
  • Haha

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Apparently she doesnt have her lipstick mama page back or her personal page, just the PPP one with the weird name.

• Heart
  • Wow

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
The only thing she, and by she, I mean Tubby, has learned in the past six years is how to use a filter 🐽 😂 🐽
---

I just posted the same thing about the filtering😂😂
Years ago when we would have family gatherings we would use a camcorder to capture the events. When we would watch them back we would all say why do we look heavier than in person lol. Then we figured out the kids all looked the same whether on or off camera. Just the adults seemed to be 10 lbs heavier 😂. I think same goes for Big P she seems to think she is smaller than she actually is only by about 50 lbs difference lol.

• Haha

Sweetums

VIP Member
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
My goodness, Twatty really has zero self awareness to post herself in all her Maassive glory. Life is short and the world is wide and so is Twatty 😂 😂 😂 😂 What the whaty what, she loves to "hand best friends all over the United States", pardon me........ 🥴 😂😂

Looks like the cover of a very sh!tty romance novel!

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
This was just posted on her FB; will be gone in a flash.

View attachment 2867824View attachment 2867826
The only thing she, and by she, I mean Tubby, has learned in the past six years is how to use a filter 🐽 😂 🐽
---
Right.. someone needs to post .... thank goodness you learned how to filter sometime after 2018. The ONLY way she looks better is by filtering and lighting.. of course the humpties will not pick up on this. Remember back before they learned filtering..they used to do in person meet ups? No way they can do that now.... the humpties would be shocked...even the crazy ones.

So scammy to make it look like she is improving..in anything..much less health and looks.
I just posted the same thing about the filtering😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart