Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cucumber

VIP Member
The solar eclipse came early in St. Maarteeen! With drink in hand.

View attachment 2863503

P.S. This is a no stretch, polyester dress and Piggy said she could have sized down in most of them! She wore an 18/20. Scratching my head.

View attachment 2863508

View attachment 2863509
there is no way this side of hell she wears an 18/20
---
I'm lucky enough to be in the 2017, 2024 totality X, and I'm so excited to see it again. Blue skies, minimal clouds. Enjoy the show!
Here in Myrtle Beach we had about 99% totality 2017. This time though we are only seeing a very watered down partial

Reactions: 16

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
I often wonder if the previous owners are still friends with the neighbours and get the juicey gossip from them. I bet that they, the neighbours and friends who were in that home previously are shocked at what it has become since The Tubbersons literally rolled into town. The real estate listing showed such a well kept home, inside and out.

Who on earth would put a fire pit so close to the pool and so close to an over hang? Oh yes, the same constantly drunk MENSA members who have 2 dogs and a daughter with the intellectual capacity of a baby. I can't wait until their Camp I am Creepy parties this summer. Gee, what could ever go wrong?

View attachment 2869867
I agree with what someone commented earlier, they have too much crap going on in that backyard. It all looks so tacky, kind of like the inside of the house.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
The only thing she, and by she, I mean Tubby, has learned in the past six years is how to use a filter 🐽 😂 🐽
---

I just posted the same thing about the filtering😂😂
I almost get second hand embarrassment for her posting that overly filtered photo of herself as her likeness..when in reality she looks more like the before photo.. plus at least 50lbs. It's like she has zero self awareness. Someone needs to do a side by side with the filtered/slimmed photo and one of her non filtered photo we have caught...
---
From today’s live: 🐷 A little different from the heavily edited shot.

View attachment 2867944
Is this her unfiltered ..or less filtered 2024 self? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

RocketQueen

VIP Member
What kind of company sells clothing that runs 2 or 3 sizes larger than the label?
I'd be pissed off if I wore an 18, ordered an 18, got something that anyone else would size a 24.
Make it make sense.
---
Someone commented, previously, that the cloths from there run 2-3 sizes larger. So if she bought a 18/20 it is actually more likely three sizes bigger.

She sure is pushing this Bloomchic. Must be trying for a sponsorship or free clothes. If I saw how shitty all these clothes looked on her last thing I would want is to shop there. Even if I was a large lady.
I noticed she gave up on tagging and posting her trips to Arula.
Bloomchic is also wayyyyyy cheaper than Arula and Lane Bryant.

• Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
New video
What a bizarre trio to sit next to at that concert 😂 😂 Just imagine them in all their Maassive glory with Cowboy Wonder in tow😂😂😂😂
---
Wonder how many calories that one "coffee" is..1000 ?? Would love to know how many calories each of the Massives consume in a day.
One part coffee and 7 parts International Delight at 35 calories per serving would make one of Twatty's coffee at least 245 calories 🐽 🐽

• Haha
  • Sick

boychik0830

VIP Member
What a Jackass Ass is. Shooting down his two #1 fans: Sherie Havernick and Jenny Gruesome. He already has banned a number of them including our fav: Daktari. But at least he left behind some of his Mona Lisa artwork (see @Hotographer512’s profile pic) Does he think his die hard fans grow on trees? How rude and unkind he is. He needs “Be a kind jacksss” tattooed across his fat greasy forehead so he won’t forget it.
I can't believe that he would block people that supper them. Would he want people being nasty to people like me who don't support fathering autism?

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Scrolling comments while feeding Baby Kitty Claire and spotted this.
For the love of all thingth holy.
SMH.
Teflon Thilla Thuey the Buckle Bunny.🐰🐽
Just NO!
IMG_8899.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

MaidenX

VIP Member
There is a "live chat" option on facebook. But likely it is just the same as every other live chat is for big companies. Most of the time it's just text but occasionally can escalate it to a phone call. You are still just talking to some random underpaid person though. Last time I did it was outsourced to a country who didn't speak English well.... time before that the person was at home complete with kids in the background... no hate at all just saying you aren't talking to some in-the-know person. They are just filling out forms and submitting responses.

Now I don't know zero about facebook live-chat option so can't speak on it. Amazon and ATT are the only ones I have dealt with that way in years. Guess you can say I "have people" with those companies. But I can't see facebook being different/better.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha