Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
New video
Hmm. The vlog title. Which kid is wild and which kid is out? And shouting at Abbie because she finally has an opportunity to wander and explore is ridiculous. If you can’t keep up with her, use a harness or wrist lead, Bozo.

We knew AssA was an entertainer, but did we know he played the guitar?!

IMG_4389.jpeg

---
So they reckon they’re careful about the meds they give Abbie, because they’re not keen on all the different chemicals in them. Really? They’ve never been bothered by the chemicals in the food they constantly consume. Some of that packet shit contains colourings and additives that are banned in other countries because they're considered dangerous. Feeding Abbie packet, high sugar chocolate cake late at night probably does her more harm than the odd pill to calm her down.
What about the long term effects of Sweet Girl on Depo-Provera? It’s not a good thing. Seems like another inconvenience for Abs to make life easier for her parents.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

PatchouliRose

Chatty Member
These fat bloaters are always fucking eating.

We haven't had a vlog from Shack boi for a while have we? Hmm
I think between here and reddit and comments on his vlog Lego head is afraid to post...
---

I think between here and reddit and comments on his vlog Lego head is afraid to post

• Haha
  • Heart

derr1117

VIP Member
Disclaimer: I’m the one that found the weenus/weepuss sighting! And its 1000% real! I don’t know if y’all noticed but one of my hobbies is to make the wonderful, fabulous, funny, smart ladies, and Der1117, of Tattle laugh. You will know when I Photoshop by it’s very rudimentary qualities as I only use Microsoft word and a slow motion setting to capture the hambeasts. It took quite a bit to capture this moment and I felt like a huge pervert doing it!
View attachment 2846366

And speaking of Photoshop: we see you Hambeasts!
View attachment 2846367

And the little fat weenus had to insert himself somehow on the Hun Husband Make Me Want to Puke Love Fest as he commented this on the Horse’s Facebook page!
View attachment 2846372
Notice she didn't reply :m

And finally…this guy cracks me up!

View attachment 2846369

View attachment 2846370
ASA could have been talking about himself (he likes to do that yanno) when he posted “what a cutie” 😆😆

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I wonder if their guardianship guidelines specify she needs to go to therapy or some sort of day program - or - Cilla just wants Abbie out of the house.

Last edited:
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I'm glad she's doing well, but frankly she was using them as well. Like Lauren was, the Wee's and Kaitlyn. That whole "Autism Vlog Squad" was gross as hell, but back then Asa really was the big shot and they all wanted a taste by association. Every one of them found a brief bit of new exposure and success from their "partnership". 🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Sick

Billiarty

Chatty Member
So, as others have said- Candy didn't look frightened, let alone under attack. Another A+ for clickbait.

Abbie honking and yelling in the drive, while Asa comments he put her iPAD in her backpack because shes in a mood. In other words, that device was going to get thrown at the back of their heads as they were driving, or out the window again.
Let's be real Asa, "moods" are why you are replacing her "words" all the time.

I haven't had time to watch the other channels, but why install a fire pit when they have that big fire table right on the patio? How much fire do they need?!
So Abbie needs her words. But these pigs take away her words because Autism. Also, the last time "Abbie threw" her iPad out the window and it landed so far, that Pigrilla had to put on Dorito wrappers to retrieve the iPad. (And call for backup because Assa was not going to drive all that way to go into the mud for an iPad - I'm sure he'd just claim lost and click and buy a new one). So Lurch came to the rescue. Anyway, that whole Abbie threw her Ipad was just sus. With her poor muscle tone, how was she able to fling it all the way so far. I wonder if Pig threw it out in a fit. Apologies if this was already discussed in detail. I just recalled that incident when he took away her Ipad.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
But did she get Lipstick Mama back?
Her personal page was crickets when she posted her SL shit there lol

• Heart

DairyleaD

Chatty Member

• Haha
  • Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
Well we know who's plate this is. Holy cheese and sodium. Spam has 790mg of sodium per serving. Serving size is 2 oz and there are 6 servings per can. The spam alone on this plate is about 3,160 mg of sodium. That's almost an entire can on Spam there. Swell on Thilla Thue...

View attachment 2855981

View attachment 2856000

Sure we do. Heart attacks, kidney disease, obesity.
When I visited Hawaii I got a small Spam cookbook, mostly for the novelty of having it. Now I want to see if I can find it!

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Good one! Your husband needs to join us, and pick a cool screen name and hilarious avatar. We could use another guy, 🤣
---

They have the worst taste in home and landscaping decor/design. Doubt if the previous owner or the real estate agent would even recognize that house or yard now with all the shit they’ve stuffed in each one. They need to get rid of the hammock, tiki hut, quail stuff ( send the quail to a safe home/farm) , and build one of those hot tub/spa things that is higher than the pool so there is a water fall flowing into the pool from the spa/hot tub. Don’t know if there is room for that or not. They’ve got that long narrow area where the dogs crap too. Not sure if that is piled up with garbage, left over boards, equipment or what not. They need to clear out that garage of crap too. Starting with Pigs tacky decor.
I often wonder if the previous owners are still friends with the neighbours and get the juicey gossip from them. I bet that they, the neighbours and friends who were in that home previously are shocked at what it has become since The Tubbersons literally rolled into town. The real estate listing showed such a well kept home, inside and out.

Who on earth would put a fire pit so close to the pool and so close to an over hang? Oh yes, the same constantly drunk MENSA members who have 2 dogs and a daughter with the intellectual capacity of a baby. I can't wait until their Camp I am Creepy parties this summer. Gee, what could ever go wrong?

1712864247516.png

• Haha
  • Heart