Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lillibb

VIP Member
All this SXM & MIA is getting me excited ya'll. Did I ever mention I once had a job as a Travel Agent? We lived in Tuscaloosa Al at that time and I got to schedule alot of flights for the school's professors. Roll Tide. They probably do all that within the campus now. Noir, did you say you once worked for professional football organizations?

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Sweetums

VIP Member
Yes, I worked at a day camp during the summer for kids with special needs. Meals and snacks for the campers were included and the staff mainly brought in their own lunch. I would think any charity camp would cover the meals for the campers and staff especially since this is an overnight camp situation.
Hope no one sends and gift cards to Swinecilla.....she will keep them for sure.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

SunnyDale

VIP Member
Thank you for the weenuses sightings! I'm on day 3 of the horrible flu so nothing like a good Weenus sighting to cheer me up...hahaha!!!!

Now to just get a stick for poking....
I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. I just got over being sick. Now my hubs has it. Feel better soon. 🤗

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

SunnyDale

VIP Member
I don't think they changed the name/URL. If you google "biznesnachrichten" as of right now you can get direct links to content like photos. Clicking on those still gives you a not available error even though the link is directly to the file name and not the potspanspriscilla URL.

View attachment 2848900

I could be wrong here but that makes me think that the page has been location restricted.

Does anyone know anyone in Germany? LOL

Seriously, I'm fascinated right now and I'm more than a little annoyed that I can't watch this happen if my theory about location restriction is correct.
What about changing your VPN to see? I tried to changed mine but it was taking forever to connect. I don't have time to try it right now as I have to get my kiddo up and ready for school. I can try again later. Maybe someone else on here has a VPN that they can try. Just a thought.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Jennifer is soaring! She is a singer, songwriter, filmmaker and author. She is picking up new musical instruments regularly and mixing her own songs. She has received nominations and awards for her work.

Clearly there has been disengagement with the MaAssives, but any connection with the bunch would have surely slowed her down. She is creative, clever and awesome!

View attachment 2851716
She looks healthier and like she lost some weight.

• Heart

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Happy Easter Tattlers!
I wonder if they will make Abbie hunt eggs again for content? Film her staring blankly at another basket of junk food and the annual singing/dancing stuffed animal, while GB gets a basket full of gift cards, lube, and hangover medicine?
Thank you Easter Bunny! 😂 :sick: 😂
What he need lube for? His hand?

• Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
The upside-down pineapple dress. Piggy gives the word ‘matronly’ a bad name.

View attachment 2871567View attachment 2871568
I tried to find the dress, because I was curious if they advertised it with upside-down trees, but couldn't find it. It looks ridiculous and really poorly made, like the shit quality deep discount trash you'd get from one of those places that sold factory rejects.

Not that anything at Bloomchic is my style.... but seeing Pig in clothes from them reflects poorly on the seller.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
Ass is respong to negative facebook reviews on her page calling out the hijackers lol. I wish more reported and wrote negative views. 😆
LOL... Ass trying to control his humpties.... He 100% believes he will get their Facebook back..or they are expecting it.

• Haha
  • Sick

bready

VIP Member
I wonder what will happen now that they'll be back to the Manor?
New FB pages? More tearful pleas to follow them, and tell them how wonderful they are?
Will there be a Go Fund Me? Old school Super chats to earn a buck?
Perhaps they will reopen the P.O. Box?
The suspense is killing me!
Did you see what's happened to the Vlog Squad (whomst Summer was once upon a time so enamored of) since David Dobrik abandoned them? Look up Jason Nash's new career in TikTok "battling." I'm sure Ass will grasp at any chance he has to continue the social media grift, lest he have to return to doing an actual job.

• Heart

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Boy he's really trying to get people to go to FB and also to the other channels nonstop. No one must be watching.

Did he say he made that bread? It was sitting on a bread package wrapper...

I couldn't believe when Piggy threw Abbies back pack right at her in the driveway. Abbie was honking nonstop in the driveway, she was SO over them.
Wouldn’t that be typical interesting if Ass actually bought a nice roundish loaf of sour dough bread at Cosco with Pig then lied about it to his viewers? Yeah, he probably did add the cheese to one (big surprise) and chocolate chips to another. But claimed he actually baked the bread himself. It really shouldn’t surprise us though. We hear him lie every single vlog. Doesn’t seem to bother him a bit. . He’s lying a Lot about Abbie’s school/clinic/ABA /respite/day care place they drive her to periodically. I can’t quite figure out exactly where, what and when they are taking her (to). Is this a deliberate thing? It’s so murky as to what’s going on. What kind(s) of therapy is she going to? Is she still getting ABA training/therapy? Is she still seeing that quack speech therapist? I wonder how much respite she gets each week and who is doing that? I think they desperately try to rope Summer into it including overnights at her home which I think is unfair to Summer and whoever she is living with. To have Abbie overnight is a big responsibility especially if she is up all night, destructive, not potty trained, etc. Summer is trying to carve out a life of her own and it’s my opinion the Ass and Pig don’t give two shits about the welfare and best interests of Summer. They just need respite and someone to take Abbie off their hands. I feel like Summer is withdrawing from the scene. We see less and less of her and especially not on camera. I’m hoping she is maturing and seeing the Hambeasts for what they really are. They don’t care about her at all. Does anyone know if they have other respite besides Summer, Becca, and Isaiah? And we haven’t seen Becca either in a while. I think behind the scenes that Ass and Pig are constantly keeping in contact with Summer, Kylie, Becca, etc trying to line them up months in advance so these two Beasts can take date nights, trips out of town, etc. Summer! There’s a thing called call block on your phone. Use it. I wonder how often Summer has said “NO” to them and if she’s had to come up with excuses.

And I guarantee they tried to rope Angry Elf and Lurch into babysitting, keeping Abbie at their house, or respite. I’m betting Angry Elf had no problem saying no to their fat faces. They are one couple the Hambeasts couldn’t run over.

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
That's the shitty thing here - 2FA doesn't matter with the specific "hack" they experienced. It bypasses 2FA because, to Facebook's servers, it looks like Asa is using Facebook from the computer on his desk.
How does this work? Like what did Ass screw up / what vulnerability (aside from his giant stupid ego) did they exploit to bypass security in this way? Did this really just come from clicking on a scam link, or did he have to get fooled farther than that to give away so much of his information?

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Piggy is saying, “I sthee you Russia and I don’t like it.”

View attachment 2841281

Pinky is having a blast away from the Huns with her boi bae. Enjoy it while you can, because you’ll be returning to your three kids soon.

View attachment 2841282

View attachment 2841283

Poor AssA, this is what you get to take home: #BossBabeWithNoSocialSellingAvailable

View attachment 2841284

Thank you @Bogey and @WowMeowMeowWow for the great new thread!

I'm trying to catch up so not sure if this has been said,but look at the indentations on her feet from those hippo shoes! Holy edema!

And Pinky's gettin' her groove back! Well, good on her. No judgement from me.
EXCEPT.
Her new boy toy strongly resembles Brian Laundrie.
Pinky, you in danger girl! 😂 :eek::eek:😂

• Haha
  • Heart