Fathering Autism #174 Sour dough & sour feet, the tubberson’s RV trip is our sweet treat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And what's wild is this woman is now under the Pots Pans Priscilla on a Youtube search "How to fly plus size" :LOL: 🤣 😁 This is all too funny. Karma baby!

1709883193971.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
They need to stop with the ice cream already. And while they only showed Abbie with a dish of ice cream in the video, after they denied her a drink 🤬 you can see the THREE dishes left on the table. 🐷🐷🐷

IMG_7867.jpeg
IMG_7869.jpeg
IMG_7864.jpeg
IMG_7873.jpeg
IMG_7863.jpeg
IMG_7871.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Poor Abbie, through no fault of her own, is huge. Way too big for her age. That plus her hunched shoulders and neck... she has got to be in pain constantly..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Good Morning! 😻
Pig’s channel too, huh? LOL!
I agree that they will most likely have their channel restored.
But….on the off chance they don’t, I wonder how long it would take for them to reach 700K subscribers on a new channel?
Moobie the investor….What is his take on investing in buying subscribers, for the second time? 😂 Can he purchase them in bitcoin? He seemed to like those 1K subscriber package deals. 😂🍿😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Personally, I think something is awfully suspicious in the timing of this ‘scam’ takeover! Just when they have to pay Abbie a wage, suddenly 400 vlogs/ videos go ‘missing’ Poor Asa will have to get new viewers, and I bet he will use Abs on the ‘new’ channel to get the old FA humpers over on to his homesteading or maasss madness channel!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm just picturing Sir Cindy, Jenny and Sharie forming a plot to storm the offices of YT, waving their "Where is Abbie now" flag, demanding a resolution and calling everyone at the headquarters rude.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can you imagine what is going on in the Pig Sty? Fat Boy will be beside himself at the prospect of losing much needed income, Shak Boi will be gnawing what's left of his revolting nails and Pig will be blubbing. Let's hope Abbie has a major meltdown just to help matters!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Personally, I think something is awfully suspicious in the timing of this ‘scam’ takeover! Just when they have to pay Abbie a wage, suddenly 400 vlogs/ videos go ‘missing’ Poor Asa will have to get new viewers, and I bet he will use Abs on the ‘new’ channel to get the old FA humpers over on to his homesteading or maasss madness channel!
This is absolutely apocalyptic for FA. There's zero chance he'd do something like kill the channel intentionally.
The money he might have to potentially pay Abbie as wages pales in comparison to the money FA brings in as a whole. Yes, new views are down but it's important to remember that the channel has a MASSIVE (pun intended) back catalog of videos that still get views. He still gets paid for not only the tit he churns out a few days a week now but also for all the views his old content is still getting.

He's already tried to get his audience over to the other channel - when it was Travel Maass, now as More Maass - and that seems to have a hard limit of active humpers who are paying attention and willing to subscribe to the new one. He's got 30,000 people willing to subscribe and well under 10,000 willing to click on a video there.

Zero chance he'd be able to rebuild, even if he buys subscribers on the new channel. Zero chance.

He'll probably get FA & PP&P back at some point sooner rather than later. I hope he has to panic over it for days, even weeks, but they'll eventually get it sorted out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Can you imagine what is going on in the Pig Sty? Fat Boy will be beside himself at the prospect of losing much needed income, Shak Boi will be gnawing what's left of his revolting nails and Pig will be blubbing. Let's hope Abbie has a major meltdown just to help matters!
Fingers crossed Sweet Girl pulled an all nighter and is currently shredding her pullup along with all of Atha’s important documents. 😂
Happy Friday Maassives. Today is going to be a great day….for us! 😻

• Haha
  • Heart
"Good morning USA! I got a feelin' that its going to be a wonderful day!" :ROFLMAO: :cool::ROFLMAO:

I woke up to this! The sheer karma of it all has me damn right giddy!
I mean, if this hacker has control of their channels, cant they also delete the vlogs? Does YT have every vlog by every creator backed up somewhere?
If not, wouldn't that be simply glorious?!!

Asa having to start all over.
It would be clear that is "actual' current following is maybe 5% of his original 700k+ that he bragged about.
His exploitation of Abbie would be blatant, because he will have to flood all the platforms with "cute young Abbie" flashbacks in order to get clicks.
I just LOVE it!!
Have a great day everyone!! I have to go to work. My employer has not been hacked. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
"Good morning USA! I got a feelin' that its going to be a wonderful day!" :ROFLMAO: :cool::ROFLMAO:

I mean, if this hacker has control of their channels, cant they also delete the vlogs? Does YT have every vlog by every creator backed up somewhere?

It would be clear that is "actual' current following is maybe 5% of his original 700k+ that he bragged about.
His exploitation of Abbie would be blatant, because he will have to flood all the platforms with "cute young Abbie" flashbacks in order to get clicks.
I just LOVE it!!
Have a great day everyone!! I have to go to work. My employer has not been hacked. 😂😂
The "hacker" has already privated all of the old FA content. Go look even a handful of pages back in this thread at the links to their vlogs - they're gone now.
Hacker is kind of a misnomer here but we'll roll with it.

If the intent is to simply hijack the channel for as along as possible to stream crypto bullshit, they'll have privated all the actual FA videos so the only thing available to see is the scammer tit. The scammers know they won't have control of the channel forever so they only put in enough effort to have their content showing while they can - hence just mass-privating the back catalog. Once Asa regains the account he'll have to spend a few hours making everything public again (he can't do it en masse because he's got tit on the channel that he wants to stay private, so he'll have to do it at least semi-manually)

If the intent is to hijack the channel for as long as possible to stream crypto bullshit AND TO BE TOTAL DICKS ABOUT IT, they'll be deleting those now-private videos behind the scenes as we speak. Usually this doesn't happen but it would be real funny if this was one of the cases where it did.
More than 500 hours of content is uploaded to Youtube every minute. There's no way YT can maintain full backups on everything. It'll be on Asa to have cloud, physical, and/or offsite backups for his content catalog. He'd be able to rebuild the framework of FA - if he has backups - if the hackers delete content, but this also would be apocalyptic for the channel. All of the views and engagement associated with deleted videos are deleted from the account itself once the video is gone, and that data is used to help calculate ad revenue, sponsorship offers, even how the algorithm serves videos to viewers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
He’s so dumb for announcing he was hacked knowing all of Josh’s video come up when you search FA now. I hope some leghumpers get a wake up call.

• Heart
  • Haha
:ROFLMAO: oh to be a fly on the wall of the manor
Piggy must be waddlestomping and wailing all over the place

• Haha
  • Heart

I just LOVE it!!
I woke up to the same news and was thinking in line with what you said about what his actual following is today versus 3 or 4 years ago. He's going to have to do some very creative ways to get anything close to the 700k but we all know he buys subscribers and his content is DOA. He'll do a boo hoo vlog, if he gets his channel back, about how this has affected his family's income without coming out and saying this was always just about making money and using Abbie. Off the top of my head, I am going to guess he has about 20k regular followers but maybe more like 10k. We'll have to see what comes out of this once he's able to get his very close buddy over at YT to jump through hoops to make sure Asa Maass's request is expedited. After all, the exploitation of Abbie takes high priority in the Maassive world. I hope the YT rep tells Asa to get bent :ROFLMAO:

All kidding aside, I would love to believe the court monitor was able to pull together a percentage cost for what Abbie is owed for the past year since she turned 18. That is if they are making payments retroactive to her 18th birthday. He did do an investigation before this hack so I am guessing they already have some rough numbers and when Asa and Priscilla saw them, that is when they decided Abbie is only entitled to an hourly wage because it will suspend her government benefits. The court document Asa and Priscilla filed said she would lose her benefits altogether if she were to be receiving a percentage but I am not sure that is true. The way I read it was her benefits would be suspended due to making more than allowed, not terminated altogether.

The icing on the cake will be if GB gets a hefty fine for driving recklessly :m 😬:cool:

If the channel is still gone by the time they're supposed to travel to St Maarten, do you think Asa will not go?

• Haha
  • Heart
I woke up to the same news and was thinking in line with what you said about what his actual following is today versus 3 or 4 years ago. He's going to have to do some very creative ways to get anything close to the 700k but we all know he buys subscribers and his content is DOA. He'll do a boo hoo vlog, if he gets his channel back, about how this has affected his family's income without coming out and saying this was always just about making money and using Abbie. Off the top of my head, I am going to guess he has about 20k regular followers but maybe more like 10k. We'll have to see what comes out of this once he's able to get his very close buddy over at YT to jump through hoops to make sure Asa Maass's request is expedited. After all, the exploitation of Abbie takes high priority in the Maassive world. I hope the YT rep tells Asa to get bent :ROFLMAO:

All kidding aside, I would love to believe the court monitor was able to pull together a percentage cost for what Abbie is owed for the past year since she turned 18. That is if they are making payments retroactive to her 18th birthday. He did do an investigation before this hack so I am guessing they already have some rough numbers and when Asa and Priscilla saw them, that is when they decided Abbie is only entitled to an hourly wage because it will suspend her government benefits. The court document Asa and Priscilla filed said she would lose her benefits altogether if she were to be receiving a percentage but I am not sure that is true. The way I read it was her benefits would be suspended due to making more than allowed, not terminated altogether.

The icing on the cake will be if GB gets a hefty fine for driving recklessly :m 😬:cool:

If the channel is still gone by the time they're supposed to travel to St Maarten, do you think Asa will not go?
They'll go
They'll use it as an excuse to have some quiet time to "work through" their so called trauma of this happening.
We always knew the tit would hit the fan...first lawsuit..then this. I must say I do like good double dump.
I picture the going around singing
Poor Poor Pitiful us

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s so dumb for announcing he was hacked knowing all of Josh’s video come up when you search FA now. I hope some leghumpers get a wake up call.
Hopefully, some will get a wake up call. Based on a quick browse of comments, the outspoken ones have surfaced in defense of the Almighty Maassives.
Question: Is there any chance at all that this was a calculated, targeted attack?
It tickles me either way, but it would certainly make a kitty puuurrrr to know someone intentionally jacked their tit. 😻

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.