Fathering Autism #170 Gotta fly first clath so the seat fits her ath.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I hate about the Pigs-

1. Their endless lies

2. Their total ingratitude and acknowledgement of Abbies part in their new found wealth

3. Their repulsive gluttony

4. Basically, everything they stand for

5. Shak boi for his spineless pathetic behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I dislike the dishonesty about Abbie and her abilities. Rather her lack, sadly, of abilities. The fact he cannot say she has a severe intellectual disability. And her true age, not the chronological age.

Lately I’ve been following several moms on Facebook with kids on varying levels of autism. Carrie Carello (sp?), Adriane Wood, (Tales of an Educated Debutante), Kate Swenson (Cooper’s Voice), and the mom (Leesa) from Cody Speaks. They all are honest on where their child is, the intellectual and emotional age versus the chronological age. They discuss the real struggles and don’t pretend. They also discuss the siblings reaction and how fragile it can be. I don’t have autism or special needs in my life, but I find them interesting and I hope HONEST.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I dislike the dishonesty about Abbie and her abilities. Rather her lack, sadly, of abilities. The fact he cannot say she has a severe intellectual disability. And her true age, not the chronological age.

Lately I’ve been following several moms on Facebook with kids on varying levels of autism. Carrie Carello (sp?), Adriane Wood, (Tales of an Educated Debutante), Kate Swenson (Cooper’s Voice), and the mom (Leesa) from Cody Speaks. They all are honest on where their child is, the intellectual and emotional age versus the chronological age. They discuss the real struggles and don’t pretend. They also discuss the siblings reaction and how fragile it can be. I don’t have autism or special needs in my life, but I find them interesting and I hope HONEST.
I also follow itsourwonderfullife but I'm not a fan of them. They film their disabled child's medical appointments, seizures and other medical things. They rarely if ever film their children who don't have a disability the ones that can consent but they frequently film their disabled children who can't give consent. They Also talk about their sleep safe bed as well.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

You follow the same people I do and I HAVE a person with autism in my life....LOL. From everything I have seen with each of them, I would say they are being totally honest. It's quite often a rollercoaster of feelings and emotions. Certain milestones/ages in life can just hit you like a brick.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I also follow itsourwonderfullife but I'm not a fan of them. They film their disabled child's medical appointments, seizures and other medical things. They rarely if ever film their children who don't have a disability the ones that can consent but they frequently film their disabled children who can't give consent. They Also talk about their sleep safe bed as well.
No child can consent. Even if a verbal, non intellectually challenged child says yes to being filmed they still don’t fully understand the ramifications that blasting their lives all over the internet will have. They aren’t old enough to make informed decisions for themselves which is why the parents suck so badly as it’s usually a parents job to protect their kids at all costs and make these decisions for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

LOVE Tales of an Educated Debutante and Cody Speaks. So real, unfiltered and intelligent. Three things the Maass' will never be 😖

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.