Fathering Autism #170 Gotta fly first clath so the seat fits her ath.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to a parent meeting/Christmas party tonight. She and Asa are “presenting”. 🙄 She told them twice that they were speaking and no one cared or asked about it. 😂

Someone asked if she had a grocery budget and she, of course, ignored them. 🤨

View attachment 2616350View attachment 2616353
View attachment 2616391
Has she put on long Lee Press Ons on her hoof nubbins? They look longer than usual. If she wasn't a filthy twit before, I imagine the petri dish of germs she is now. This is why I loath potluck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
There is a new syrupy coffee drink at Dunkin' made just for the Massives....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
New video
Well that was disturbing.

Atha seemed almost manic in that vlog, just yammering on and on without really saying anything.
Something bothering you, buddy? Got a lot on your mind? Trying to project an air of confidence and contentment when that isn't really the case? I mean, whew.....Asa, my dude, you looked like even more of a wreck than usual today. What's going on?

Poor Abbie. She was drugged out of her mind and it was even more obvious than usual. :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Well that was disturbing.

Atha seemed almost manic in that vlog, just yammering on and on without really saying anything.
Something bothering you, buddy? Got a lot on your mind? Trying to project an air of confidence and contentment when that isn't really the case? I mean, whew.....Asa, my dude, you looked like even more of a wreck than usual today. What's going on?

Poor Abbie. She was drugged out of her mind and it was even more obvious than usual. :(
I don't know but I would feather a guess that they didn't expect to be slammed with a court date for possible hundreds of thousands of dollars.... They have a representative from court that is breathing down their neck too, trying to figure out Abbie's salary for being online and accounts... Guess what isn't showing up on Abbie's inventory? A savings account or trust..
So, what they have, is what they have... Money is getting tight and I guarantee that if they have footing the bill for the lawyers, it just ran out and they have requested more due to having to go to court...
I think the Airbnb may have a few reservations for humpers but I know GB will be dying to get back to the slopes too. With him taking clients, that rules out Monday-Friday, so weekends only reservations will definitely be for him (and probably some of his buddies from school) to go snowboarding together.. So they aren't racking in all income that could be coming in..

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Maybe head will have Sugar Plum 2.0 testify on his behalf and tell the court what a great autism Dad he is and how he devotes his life to educating the masses about his adult, feral, poop smearing daughter. Will head wear his Be Kind to Everyone T-shirt to the courthouse? Maybe he'll chug down a few Jagaritas before court. I wish we could see this on Court TV.
He’s definitely prepping his witness. What a shame that AssA has resorted to talking to a doll for views.

IMG_9177.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How in the world do they have this much laundry?

View attachment 2616735
I don't believe that they put their laundry away on regular basis. Can you imagine Twatty huffing and puffing her way as she lumbers up the stairs with a laundry basket? I think they toss the dirty clothes over the bannister and they get Abbie to pick it up and put it in the basket to go to the laundry room. It only goes upstairs when Tubby takes it up or they bark at Boy Wonder to do it. I want to know where Maverick and Sandy are sleeping now that the stupidly large tree is in the way in the TV room.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ass is talking to Elf on Shelf because no one else listens to him in that house lol

When they were moving the camper, I was nervous Abbie would run behind the truck. Also, when he told her no one was home, she refused to come pick the chair up. Finally he said "do you need the bathroom?" He then shows her FINALLY putting the chair away. I hope he took her to the bathroom before making her do that. She's got to be frustrated.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
IMG_8962.jpeg

It’s all fun and games until someone sharts! (That word is hilarious.) I think they are all enjoying this little touchy feely tickle giggle time a little too much. Who needs friends, lovers, co-workers,or mates, when you have family that meets all your needs? 🤨🤪😜😖😵
---
Ass is talking to Elf on Shelf because no one else listens to him in that house lol
And we know this is Sugar Plum 2.0. The first one killed himself so he didn’t have to listen to that fat Ass anymore. I think we can relate.

IMG_8963.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
First of all, Isaiah (spelling?) you are NOT funny but quite cringeworthy. Secondly, did anyone notice how dirty Abbi's hands and fingernails were when she high5d GB 🤢
I wouldn’t be surprised if assface removed the entire island in the camper and said it would help Abbie when traveling because she has a hard time navigating the inside of the camper, you know because of her sensory issues. When in all reality his wife is insanely too large to fit between the island and the stove.
Ass has already had to reconstruct the dining table and benches because she couldn't fit 😆😂🤣

• Haha
New video
You Ass...you checked everything in the golf cart but you can't change your extreme weight load. All kidding aside that's gotta take a toll on it.

I sure hope that half wall from their kitchen that Big P always slouches on is sturdy.....

And I'm disappointed to see Summer seems to be creeping back into their lives again more and more. JMO

• Heart
Reactions: 19
There is a new syrupy coffee drink at Dunkin' made just for the Massives....

WOW!! That much sugar is replusive, I literally gagged!! That is just CRAZY to think people can drink something so sugary!!

Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:

An overblown tree
A shopping spree
Handing down the Jeep
To the little creep

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.