Fathering Autism #170 Gotta fly first clath so the seat fits her ath.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His elf on the shelf dribble annoys me extra Maassively. Like, come on, you're supposed to be king content and this is the best you can do? All of this has already been done a million times over, but he gets to make $$ off of repeating what others have done for years. He should get YT boot just for being unoriginal. Everything they do bugs me, but there are certain things that annoy me worse and for some reason the elf tit is pissing me off lol.
We should all make a list of things that annoy us about the Maassives’ family vlogging. At the top of my list is having to look at close-ups of that fat Ass Asa Maass blabbering crap the entire vlog. Looking at the Elf is actually a relief and certainly easier on the eyes than those slobs. More elf less Ass I say!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We should all make a list of things that annoy us about the Maassives’ family vlogging. At the top of my list is having to look at close-ups of that fat Ass Asa Maass blabbering crap the entire vlog. Looking at the Elf is actually a relief and certainly easier on the eyes than those slobs. More elf less Ass I say!
His constant “y’know” drives me nuts. She constantly says “like”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Top of my list:
Big P chewing with her mouth open
All their soft meaty necks

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't know but I would feather a guess that they didn't expect to be slammed with a court date for possible hundreds of thousands of dollars.... They have a representative from court that is breathing down their neck too, trying to figure out Abbie's salary for being online and accounts... Guess what isn't showing up on Abbie's inventory? A savings account or trust..
So, what they have, is what they have... Money is getting tight and I guarantee that if they have footing the bill for the lawyers, it just ran out and they have requested more due to having to go to court...
I think the Airbnb may have a few reservations for humpers but I know GB will be dying to get back to the slopes too. With him taking clients, that rules out Monday-Friday, so weekends only reservations will definitely be for him (and probably some of his buddies from school) to go snowboarding together.. So they aren't racking in all income that could be coming in..
I thought they said they had a trust set up for Abbie? Don't tell me they lied. :rolleyes::LOL:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Things that annoy me most:

When Asa puts on his "teaching" voice and explains something to us like we're 5 and he's an expert.
Cilla giggling.
When cilla calls abbie "ma'am".
When they film themselves eating so all misophonia sufferers can "enjoy" the moment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Things that annoy me most:

When Asa puts on his "teaching" voice and explains something to us like we're 5 and he's an expert.
Cilla giggling.
When cilla calls abbie "ma'am".
When they film themselves eating so all misophonia sufferers can "enjoy" the moment.
Right? And when he “teaches”…. 90% of the time he is lying/gaslighting and the other 10% he is spewing crap that isn’t correct. He pretends to be a knowledgeable person but again, that’s just not true. He has never been to college, or taken courses, or gotten qualified. He is no expert on anything, not even his own daughter and her autism. That last vlog was heart breaking to watch Ass ignore his daughter when she is signing needing to go to the bathroom. Then he makes her do something before she can go to the bathroom . (Fold a chair) His hell should be that he can’t talk and no one lets him go to the bathroom or eat without being harassed and filmed constantly. And also that he is diapered and just allowed to sit in his own filth because no one feels like taking him to the bathroom or ignores him all day. That’s what he and Pig deserve. It’s been brought up here before that Ass and Pig don’t even sign back to her, reinforce her learning at the clinic/school/program. And clearly she is signing to go to the bathroom and they ignore it. No wonder she regresses quickly. The names we call them: Ass and Pig (at least I do) are quite fitting. Although insulting to a real pig. They really are morons and I have a lot of sympathy for Abbie left in their care.

• Heart
I thought they said they had a trust set up for Abbie? Don't tell me they lied. :rolleyes::LOL:
If there was a trust with $$ in it for her, the investigator (?) for would have that record, from looking into her finances. But if there is another trust...say they put the house, or the other property in a trust for her (a really good way to transfer inheritance easily and without being inheritance taxed so much) that would be public record in our State, Fl. I don't think monetary trusts are public records, but don't hold me to that.

So check their properties/names -maybe a trust will pop up on a property.
If she has any savings or trust with $$ in it, I'd be very shocked...also happy for the poor child.
When they say "trust," I wonder if they just mean their life insurance will be deposited into a trust for her and I. If that's what they are counting on for her life long care....then need a plan B, because the Life Insurance company is going to try to find a loophole on a large payout like that considering their situation. Side note....for as unhealthy as they are, and their policies so large...I wonder how much they pay in yearly for Life Insurance. And if it's some type of universal, whole, term. Guess we'll never know.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
BEB.....I FrEaKiNg can't stand when/how he says Beb!!!!!!!
Piggy calling people and animals "ma'am and sir".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Gillian McKeith would have had a field day with the Maasives who make that mother and daughter team duo look svelte.

OH MY STARS! 😂😂
The gunt shot right off the bat. I had no idea what I was in store for when I hit play.
LOL!
You are what you eat.
So much cheese.
Somebody likes a tipple.
You should both be wearing signs that say “HAZARDOUS WASTE”.
😂☠😂☠😂☠😂☠😂

Thank you for making my day @MizBeaverhausen ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If there was a trust with $$ in it for her, the investigator (?) for would have that record, from looking into her finances. But if there is another trust...say they put the house, or the other property in a trust for her (a really good way to transfer inheritance easily and without being inheritance taxed so much) that would be public record in our State, Fl. I don't think monetary trusts are public records, but don't hold me to that.

If she has any savings or trust with $$ in it, I'd be very shocked...also happy for the poor child.
When they say "trust," I wonder if they just mean their life insurance will be deposited into a trust for her and I. If that's what they are counting on for her life long care....then need a plan B, because the Life Insurance company is going to try to find a loophole on a large payout like that considering their situation. Side note....for as unhealthy as they are, and their policies so large...I wonder how much they pay in yearly for Life Insurance. And if it's some type of universal, whole, term. Guess we'll never know.
And P made the statement that when they pass, all their money will “go to Abbie and only Abbie”. I was horrified to hear those words. Nothing for Isaiah. I suspect they have some tie-in that binds him to perpetual care for his sister. Maybe he can access the trust for his support as long as he cares for her. Spoiled little underdeveloped twerp that he is, he really has been set up for a life of unending duty.

• Sad
  • Heart
OH MY STARS! 😂😂
The gunt shot right off the bat. I had no idea what I was in store for when I hit play.
LOL!
You are what you eat.
So much cheese.
Somebody likes a tipple.
You should both be wearing signs that say “HAZARDOUS WASTE”.
😂☠😂☠😂☠😂☠😂

Thank you for making my day @MizBeaverhausen ❤
I'm so happy that you enjoyed it!!! You Are What You Eat was one of my favourite shows to watch!! For those new to the show, Gillian used to start the show demonstrating how much weight they were carrying in very clever ways. She once used a body bag for an overweight policeman. In the early days, they would have to poop into a clear container and she would examine and comment on the amount and consistency. After the first season or so, they stopped with the clear container :poop: 😂
What I absolutely hate is when Twatty smacks her lips when she does her unprofessional and unprepared Slimelife lives. The noise gets on my last nerve and I hate how unprepared she ALWAYS is. Her Both Babe cosplay would be laughable if it wasn't so disturbing that she is conning vulnerable people of their much needed money. I also get anxiety when I watch her dip her filthy hooves into her salt box. The way that her fingers flail about independently of each other is so disturbing to watch. The snout rubbing, well, that's a given. I despise how Tubby never takes his filthy hat off when he is at the dinner table. I'd hate his absolute arrogance of being an expert in everything if his lack of self awareness wasn't so entertaining to watch. This is a grown man who believes that taking home movies is a damn career. You know how they obnoxiously chant DUUUUVVAAAAAALLLL? Well, Tubby, you're Tattle Family likes to chant LOOOOOOOSSEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR whilst watching your vlog.

1702043356440.png

• Heart
Someone in the comments asked why they always have so much laundry. Valid question. Two grown adults that don’t work and one that works part time. They are just lazy pieces of tit. Imagine having a wreath on every single cabinet while also having that much laundry piled up. Priorities don’t exist for them, only fake bs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

From all they've spewed the so called "TRUST" is their life insurance policy. Abbie isn't set up at all, and this WILL all backfire.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I imagine any trust or savings that was put away for Abbie is the 1st thing to get tapped when Piggy needs to retank and buy products at the end of the month.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
You nailed it!!! He doesn’t want to work. He’s tried to get his lame ass channel relevant again and it’s all slipping away because he’s an untalented, ego maniac.

“This is a grown man who believes that taking home movies is a damn career.”

• Heart
Annoying as hell:
1) Pig’s head tilt and open mouth in every one of her pics!
2) The sick obsessive relationship she has with her Golden Boy.
3) The fact that she can’t go for 1 minute without her phone in hand. I’d like to toss it into the pool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
@Lizzable. Thank you so much for all your legal updates. Do we know the dollar amount of the settlement that Fat Boy didnt agree to and how much they might have to pay if they lose in Court?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dislike: Prissass's little girl lisping voice, her laughter, her stupidity. Asswipes, greasy little weiner self and the ways he jerks the camera around, the way he spews word vomit to the camera. Babywipes, as annoying as he is I mostly dislike the life he's stuck with and the way his mother coddles him and his father shoots him down. Abs, I dislike that she didn't get a better chance of being herself and her birthers exploitation of her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I dislike: Prissass's little girl lisping voice, her laughter, her stupidity. Asswipes, greasy little weiner self and the ways he jerks the camera around, the way he spews word vomit to the camera. Babywipes, as annoying as he is I mostly dislike the life he's stuck with and the way his mother coddles him and his father shoots him down. Abs, I dislike that she didn't get a better chance of being herself and her birthers exploitation of her.
I hate when Asshat calls Pig "BEB"

When Pig says she is "Working her Business", "Living her best life"...and all the other standard MLM scam phrases

When they talk for Abbie... "Hi Brother"...etc

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.