Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateK

VIP Member
That Tubby little bastard really has to get the last word in doesn't he? Why did he think that it was important to tell the vlog that the cleaner didn't work out to his satisfaction? Listen, Tubby, I know that you're reading this so just because you have a shrinky dink hidden under your ginormous dickdo and you are frustrated, it does not give you licence to be a giant prick and boast about firing the hired help. That, my fat little friend, is a sign of your own impotence. My goodness you are an insufferable little arsehole, aren't you?
I would think his cleaners would be grade A ..since he is getting all those 5 star reviews back to back... (lol.... I'm being sarcastic of course). He probably tried to get someone on the cheap and made all kinds of demands on them... which was ok when they were getting fake reviews..but with real guests.... hmmm... we will see.

Reactions: 24

Whatsupwiththat

VIP Member
I noticed they didn’t sit out on their lawn this year and try and hand out jello shots to adults. It was a total flop last year. Seemed like the neighbors were actually avoiding their house. I know I wouldn’t want to be content for them. Abbie could care a less about trick or treating.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
I have no sympathy for Isaiah. He can stand on his own two feet. He's an adult he needs to grow up and act like one. He accepts the money gifts, the hand outs and continues to act like he's 12. He has used Abbie many times for views. He should be out working full time, and not following in daddy's footsteps trying to be a vlogger and a gamer. I'm waiting for him to start slinging Slimelife alongside mommy. I can't stand him.
100% agree. I get so sick of people anywhere using the "bad childhood" excuse. There comes a time when you have to just be an adult and act like one. Take resonsibility for yourself and stop being a total ass. And yes! He scams with the rest of 'em!

• Heart

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Priscilla honestly looks like she is the same size now as she was then. She could've done so much more if she had continued with her weight loss. There is no way she fits in an airline seat.

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member
Lmao the only ppl that came over was her mom and Wayne. What exactly did she host!? She purchased Halloween candy the day of. Why does she do this!?
A good southern hostess with the mostess would be well prepared days in advance. She's a big fat phony.

• Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Pool noodle decor. Are you tho exthited??? Posted on their "More Maass" YT channel. I find it so amusing that he says we "bring in a little more red" like he's some important designer when yesterday he had no idea that it was even called garland.

View attachment 2558543View attachment 2558544
"We're pretty busy during the day" 😂 😂 😂 😂 Doing what? Neither of you work, you lazy, grifting shits😂😂😂 What a useless vlog. Tubbster, try explaining and showing how you actually put the garland together, walk your audience through the steps. Don't surmise what you spent, show receipts like every other crafting vlogger, you useless tit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Krishascooties

VIP Member
What I don't get is Priscilla using some sort of filter and editing her photos and then claiming those under-eye things take away the claw marks (this is just one example of her BS) she has on the side of her eyes would be a clear violation of lying about the benefits of what the product really can do. She still has those claw marks, but it's obvious many of the wrinkles places are not there due to her smoothing her skin with a filter. Can't that cause lawsuits for a company? She is benefiting from showing befoe and after pics that make it look like the product did something for her horrible face. It's baffling how she gets likes and hearts on pics that constantly show how her face changes structure. Are others that blind? DO they just feel bad for her, and realize how meantally ill she is? Does LL not check to see what their beauty guides are putting out there to sell their product so they arn't sued for BS lies about what the product will actually do. Look at the hair stuff she was just slanging. She used Abbie for a few weeks showing how amazing Abbies hair is with the product. Even in the vlogs Abbie's hair was down and looked brushed, and that's not how we saw Abbie before she was slanging the product, and how now that she isn;t pusing the product Abbie's hair is back to looking like a ferrel animal that just got into a fight. It just seems criminal. ***They claim Asa uses the products and his hands look great, but when we watch the vlogs and see Asa's hands they look like a reptalian. He is obvisouly NOT using the products, or the products are NOT doing what she claims.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Thank you!!!! His gaslighting got me lol
You know what I don’t get? Why does he go to such great lengths to defend his obese wife? I mean, fuuuuccckkk! We SEE what she eats…almost every single day. Why lie about it? Would she be covering for him if he was tipping the scales at 400 lbs? Unable to work around the house…chase Sweet Girl? I doubt it. Sad ass sap.

• Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I was just thinking.
I wonder if this "girls trip" was supposed to be the Lipstick Mama retreat, but no one on her raggedy ass team sold enough to earn it?
So she just gathered the usual suspects for this weekend?
Its a win for her- 4 days away from Abbie, using them to decorate the rental, and then a return trip right after the holiday for her and Asa to take the decorations down.

• Heart
  • Sick

lillibb

VIP Member
We just got back from taking Ruger up to the shop to smell the manly air. Both my kids and my grandson were there also. First thing my daughter said was "please, I don't want to hear about your Autism family"

• Haha

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Does it bother anyone else when Pig or anyone else refers to this she-Beast as a southern belle? I don’t see it personally. My idea of a southern belle is a cultured, elegant, well spoken, classy, soft spoken, well bred, well mannered lady. The Mrs hambeast has absolutely none of those traits. In fact, she is just the opposite. She’s a greedy amoral pig. If she had one fiber of ethics or morality in her she wouldn’t be preying on her disabled followers (of Abbie) to sell her crap to. She makes them believe they are supporting Abbie. She’s truly an unprincipled pig. As far from a Southern Belle as you can go.

• Heart

QueenB0527

Chatty Member
🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 2570369

She did a live at midnight. Let the dogs in from outside and fed them (so not Abbie’s job after all…shocker). Said Maverick didn’t like to eat in the morning so she feeds them at night. Didn’t pet them at all and closed them in the laundry room for the night, finishing their meals in the dark. 🤨

She also said Abbie would just fall asleep wherever (drugged no doubt), but last night they saw she was really sleepy so they, and I quote, “sent her up”.

Clean, dry diaper? No
Pajamas? No
Teeth brushed? No
Bullshit teen face care she lies about? No
Tuck in? No

They suck.
This really bothers me. I have a teenager with autism. Routine is everything to them. How the fuck does Abbie not have a designated time and place to sleep is mind boggling. She has more going on than Autism. I started watching them years ago thinking I can have someone to relate to but I realized Abbie is nothing like my son because she does not have autism. She is ID

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
I'm scared we are dropping off posts. Scared because it's the only way these absolute dissolute grifting fat arseholes will be toppled. We have people here who are so so much more knowledge than I do. Is it because we just cannot stand this BS anymore and have given up because it's doing our head in. I do count myself as one of them and rely on everyone here - maybe I have to start watching again and get up to speed with their disgusting lives, but honestly I think I would rather be a hazmat suited individual who deep cleans dead people's houses....
Nah we aren't going to bring them down. Hell it really isnt even a goal for most. They will do that on their own.

At the end of the day none of them are interesting. The only way they are going to pull more views and engagement at this point is real or manufactured drama. They need that clickbait. Really outside of something bad happening to Abbie or MAYBE relationship drama/divorce/legal issue.... no one cares. Eventually even the dedicated humpers are going to get bored. Either because they expect more adult type content involving Abbi or because they want cute kid stuff and Abbie is (bodily) neither.

They really are due for some random bs drama. Humpers are tired of the rinse and repeat snooze fest. And the constant mentioning of slimelife (directly or on the sly) and the airbnb. They need something either scary involving Abbie... hell even cps fake visits have been done to death. They need high stakes drama.