Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Maybe it’s me but I prefer hotels. Maybe I’ve heard too many horror stories going both ways actually.
Me too. I like room service and having my sheets and towels changed each day. I like to fix my coffee in the little coffee machine, jump into the bed at night and see what’s on HBO. My idea of a luxury vacation. . No dishes to do, laundry to do or cats to feed, lol. 😹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Tammy36

Asa brought up Abbie changing her shirt on her outing with Issiah due to a nose bleed again. Never brings up when she has 3 or 4 short/trouser changes in a single vlog though so this Patti super shirt change seems to have gotten under his skin for some reason. He also says that the nosebleeds and someone maybe having chocolate on their foot and it transferring on to the sofa is the reason they need removable covers on the sofa too. Sure Jan! Didn’t know piss and shit had been renamed nosebleed and chocolate lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I have been watching more Little House on the prairie, then the Maassive's Mess, I feel it lowers my blood pressure, and chances of having a stroke. The way they make my blood boil, can really stir me up sometimes. I find watching the Ingalls family much more calming then watching that pathetic family eat their way through life.

Off note, Lance Kerwin is in the current episode I'm watching, most of you know him as James at 15. He was a famous '70s star, and heartthrob,. I just found out yesterday he died in January at the age of 62, it was multiple drug overdose. Sadly I never knew once his career ended that he struggled with addiction, that makes me so sad.😢 My sister and I thought he was so cute, and watched his show religiously. Could Isaiah end up like Lance, all it takes is starting to take an addictive prescription drug, and then abusing it. Not to mention also mixing alcohol with said prescription.🤔😣View attachment 2540110
I love Little House on the Prairie to this day. I named my sewing machine Nellie Oleson because she is a royal pain in the ass. 😹 Even the old machine repair man refers to her by name.
I think it is very possible for Izzy to fall into addiction. Alcoholism at the very least. His parents seem like they have been enabling the alcohol use for quite some time. Addictions seem to be a family tradition. Booze, food, shopping, etc.

• Heart
  • Sad

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
So I've started my XMAS shopping early and I have three granddaughters. Two of them are young teenagers and they're into hair, makeup and skincare. They told me the brands they love and guess what? None of them are SL :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: But, one of the brands I purchased is from L'OCCITANE and they're sold on the Sephora website. I didn't have to help any lazy-ass, greedy, fatso grifter in buying the products either. So it's a win for me and a win for my granddaughters. whooooweeeeeeee :p:p:p

• Heart
  • Haha

Monkey1651

VIP Member
It could be lack of sleep but Abbie does not look well

View attachment 2530257
View attachment 2530258
She hasn’t looked well for years. For a kid who lives in Florida, and has a pool she’s insanely pale. I’m darker than she is and I barely go in the sun. She spent all summer in the pool! The bags under her eyes are getting worse and her hair is unhealthy. They really should get some blood work done and test her vitamin levels and other basic lab work.

• Heart

Tammy36

Yep. I can’t believe he leaves Abbie unfiltered a lot but always filters himself and the pig. Also always leaving the thick diaper pics in. 🤢. He’s disgusting.
If she knew and could understand what he was sharing she would 100% refuse and tell him not to. No typical 18 year old would be ok with Dad splashing them all over the internet looking like this so why is it ok to do to Abbie just because she’s not like other young women? They don’t give a damn about her dignity. He shares a lot of clips of her with food all over her face and in her teeth and it turns my stomach 🤢 Nobody wants to see that and she wouldn’t want others to see it either.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Right? Why not find a plain clothes "costume" instead of that hot ass one she was wearing?
Twatty Beast's fanwear costume, which SHE thought made her look cute, looked comfortable, a tacky dress and plastic earrings. Abbie could have worn something similar. They need to pick a lane, is Abbie a typical young lady or a child? It seems they label "Abbie" to fit the occassion. I hate them.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Oh Geezezzzz. This special spot thing will last just as long as everything else you start. Like not interrupting people and dragging them with you, like Hello I am Abigail, like the daily walks, like your keto diet from way back when, like your Pigs WLS, like reaching up to a mark on the door for getting her to raise her arms, like the exercise daily, the kettle bells, like brushing her teeth....

• Heart
  • Sad

Bogey

VIP Member
Pool noodle decor. Are you tho exthited??? Posted on their "More Maass" YT channel. I find it so amusing that he says we "bring in a little more red" like he's some important designer when yesterday he had no idea that it was even called garland.

View attachment 2558543View attachment 2558544
Not one original, unique idea in this whole project. And, just like them it looks cheap and greasy.
And, why isn't thouthern belle thilla thue doing this? Isn't decorating her whole thing she brags about constantly? Get your tank ass out there and start doing your thing oinker.
Finally, I bet Abbie tries to eat a pine cone.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Reading the comments on yesterday’s vlog.

Probably not a leghumper: “ I am embarrassed for Abbie, so much for modesty, her bra straps and cleavage were hanging out, was she wearing one of her moms shirts?”

Ass: “It's a bralette and a slouchy shirt. That's how they are made. Way more coverage than a bathing suit or tank top would offer. Relax”

Probably not a leghumper: “she is not wearing what SHE wants it's what her mother wants who claims she wants her to dress modestly, that was not.”

Ass: “Arguing semantics and stating the obvious in an attempt to win an argument makes you look ignorant. Everyone knows Priscilla picks out Abbie's clothes. I think you need to learn the difference between opinion and fact. Opinions can be wrong...for example, your opinion. Stop being a tool bag.”

View attachment 2561590
He is such a mean person. He gets great joy in composing his replies. The ‘opinion can be wrong’ statement is very hurtful. Calling someone a tool bag - uncalled for.

• Angry
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Agreed. However, he is exactly what his parents raised his to be and shame on them. I don't think he is going to realize just how unhappy and emotionally stunted he is any time soon. And he won't until he gets away. Sad.
Isaiah learned at a very young age what made his parents tick, just like any other kid. He's been manipulating his mother for her favor for years and years.
The dynamic has shifted. Now that he is an adult, and left the nest for 3 years, Big P is tired of his childish behavior and is quite eager for him to finish school and get the hell out.
On the other hand, he and Asa have grown closer now that he is an adult. Hes been working diligently to become Asa's BFF and its been working. Has no one else noticed the "praise" from Asa these past months, how he loves to spend time with him, how proud he is, how they blnce each other out, etc.?
This isnt by chance.
Isaiah knows exactly what the hell he's doing. Hes not unhappy at all! LOL

• Sick
  • Heart

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
New video
Why force her to learn dishes and laundry? Did they hear what the teachers said? She was throwing candy at ppl instead of handing it to them. I just don’t see the point in teaching her dishes and laundry when those skills mean nothing with where she is at.

Did yall hear Ass suggest that Abbie might want to go trick or treating. Priscilla was trying to say no to that in every way possible. I think it comes down to her not being able to walk around the neighborhood.

• Heart
  • Haha

Nattyduke

Chatty Member
I present to you, Pig’s sedated 18 year old woman “kiddo”.

Unfuckingreal.

View attachment 2545422
"Show your kiddos costumes in the comments"... and we won't look at a single one of them! 🤨 I used to feel really badly for the humps who didn't realize these vile "humans" only call out for engagement to line their pockets. But as they continue to give them what they want while receiving nothing in return, I realize they're getting what they deserve. Sorry if that sounds harsh, but it's all so pathetic.

• Heart
  • Angry

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
If Ass is talking about grandkids, then they seriously need to change their lifestyle if they even want to be mobile for their grands. We have had our granddaughter most of the day because grandson has been readmitted to the hospital due to bad jaundice. This Nana carried her up and down the stairs, carried her into the store, played with her, carried her to get my big guy off his bus (and then carried his back pack too). I enjoyed every second of it even though I am worn out now...lol. When she's here, we go on walks to the park, go to the mall, and basically just spoil her with love and attention. Big P better start taking care of more than just the skin on her face if she wants to be an active grandparent. I love every second I get to spend with our grands.

• Heart

Raingirl

Chatty Member
Hey Guyth. I was up at 4am and couldn’t go back to sleep. I decided to go back and read some of our old threads. I landed in Nov/Dec 2020. We had such a good time. 😂
Atha bought his dad a bike for Christmas that year. It was supposed to be a gift from Donna, but Atha took all the credit on Christmas Day.
Pig was taking flack for posting pics of them eating at Cowford Chophouse during the height of Covid.
This was also the era when Pig and Kaitlin got drunk during a girls trip and fell into the DCP comment section. Instantly dragged. They deleted their comments the next day,
Anyways, here is a little 2020 to 2023 comparison in the same style of sweater.
View attachment 2552820
And a few other relics.

View attachment 2552821View attachment 2552822View attachment 2552828
View attachment 2552830
Hey Guyth. I was up at 4am and couldn’t go back to sleep. I decided to go back and read some of our old threads. I landed in Nov/Dec 2020. We had such a good time. 😂
Atha bought his dad a bike for Christmas that year. It was supposed to be a gift from Donna, but Atha took all the credit on Christmas Day.
Pig was taking flack for posting pics of them eating at Cowford Chophouse during the height of Covid.
This was also the era when Pig and Kaitlin got drunk during a girls trip and fell into the DCP comment section. Instantly dragged. They deleted their comments the next day,
Anyways, here is a little 2020 to 2023 comparison in the same style of sweater.
View attachment 2552820
And a few other relics.

View attachment 2552821View attachment 2552822View attachment 2552828
View attachment 2552830
Bullshit that she’s still 105 pounds down! Does she think everyone is blind? And the only thing she’s “maintaining” is a steady weight gain! And her “lifestyle” is stuffing her fa face and grifting. She’s such a piece of shit!

• Heart
  • Haha

Silverlady

Actually, she is a full blown food and alcohol addict so I don't believe she's filled with joy. Lugging around the amount of weight she is carrying and the food she eats can't possibly make her feel good. Priscilla is a simpleton. I think her mind works in a way where as long as she can buy new cloths, get to the hair and nail salon and sit in front of her minions selling crappy, overpriced makeup, she is living her best life. She hasn't experienced a real health issue yet. I think when it happens it will rock her world.

@WowMeowMeowWow, I hear ya sister🥰. Some days I just can't tune into their shitshow. But the beauty of Tattle is we can walk away from watching it and come back whenever we want. Those to idiots can't walk away from their own shitshow :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Thank you for carrying us into Thread after Thread for so long and you've earned a much deserved break. Your humor is in a league all its own and whenever you feel like gracing us with some good old belly laughs again, we will welcome it with open arms.

She's definitely being accommodated. That butt does not fit in a planes coach seat. She's either buying two seats or she's buying a business class ticket. What the hell, it's just Abbie's money.
View attachment 2524858

View attachment 2524862

View attachment 2524879
---

Wait a minute. He's posted an old video and it shows 597 views in 10 minutes. What is YT allowing now?

I had to edit this post. He's showing old videos of Abbie and him and the Beast are providing commentary on this old footage. He's definitely out of content now. I guess it's going to be the oldies but goodies from now on. :mad::sick::mad::sick:
In god's name, who the hell would buy beauty products from this ginormous stupid heffalump.... are they all certifiably mad? Aren't there shops with better cheaper makeup? Look at the state of her now. Black just won't hide that gunt and backside Cilla

• Haha
  • Heart