Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Poor Piggy, she was exhausted after a day of driving to go pick up Chipotle.

The fact Isaiah allows that shit to be shown on FA is so cringy. I can't decide if he is actually on something. He seems too hyped up. I don't think his parents are tuned in to what he's doing as far as his alcohol intake or even other substances. Maybe Asa is but Priscilla is clueless. Someone said there needs to be drama and I think Isaiah will be the one to bring it. All this talk of how amazing he is with his new career and getting his Masters might not work out the way they think it will. The kid is heading down a path I don't think A&P are ready to deal with. Unless Isaiah has someone on the outside of Mold Manor, NOT RELATED IN ANYWAY TO THE MASSHOLES, who can guide him, he is not ready for prime time in the big bad world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Srsmom

VIP Member
I present to you, Pig’s sedated 18 year old woman “kiddo”.

Unfuckingreal.

IMG_5823.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Actually, she is a full blown food and alcohol addict so I don't believe she's filled with joy. Lugging around the amount of weight she is carrying and the food she eats can't possibly make her feel good. Priscilla is a simpleton. I think her mind works in a way where as long as she can buy new cloths, get to the hair and nail salon and sit in front of her minions selling crappy, overpriced makeup, she is living her best life. She hasn't experienced a real health issue yet. I think when it happens it will rock her world.

@WowMeowMeowWow, I hear ya sister🥰. Some days I just can't tune into their shitshow. But the beauty of Tattle is we can walk away from watching it and come back whenever we want. Those to idiots can't walk away from their own shitshow :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Thank you for carrying us into Thread after Thread for so long and you've earned a much deserved break. Your humor is in a league all its own and whenever you feel like gracing us with some good old belly laughs again, we will welcome it with open arms.

She's definitely being accommodated. That butt does not fit in a planes coach seat. She's either buying two seats or she's buying a business class ticket. What the hell, it's just Abbie's money.
1697973131133.png

1697973477436.png

1697973787600.png

---
New video
Wait a minute. He's posted an old video and it shows 597 views in 10 minutes. What is YT allowing now?

I had to edit this post. He's showing old videos of Abbie and him and the Beast are providing commentary on this old footage. He's definitely out of content now. I guess it's going to be the oldies but goodies from now on. :mad::sick::mad::sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
new video where ass pretends that abbie is able to cook but we know that will never happen as they have trouble getting to stay on task without prompting.
Boy Wonder is rapidly chunking up!! Yikes!! Tubby needs to be honest with himself and with his viewers, Abbie will never be able to use any appliance, including an air fryer. It is sad at this point that he is pushing this narrative. Is he trying to convince himself or his viewers? I started to feel sorry for him but his true colours shone through when he ignored everything that Boy Wonder was explaining to him about the techniques that he uses in his job.

• Heart
  • Angry

#anon2022

Chatty Member
OMG!! New video!!

Q: Independent Cooking For The Future?

A: NO, that is a big HELL NAW!! She will never be able to do independent cooking!! She can't do any of those things now or EVER, However, I can see her getting salmonella from raw chicken from not washing hands properly or eating raw chicken if she is left to cook independently!! These people are morons!!

• Heart
  • Haha

Vegan for the Animals

Abbie spent a couple of hours with junior Twat boy and came home with a mean face and in a mood. Says it all! Even she can’t cope with his childish, stupid behaviour. Yet again he lay on the couch imitating one of Abbie’s stims. I wonder if he does that at work after his clients have left?
Watching the way Fat Fuck Priscilla grabs Abbie and forces hugs and kisses on her, isn’t too far removed from the way Junior Twat was grabbing and forcing tickles on her. It’s almost a form of bullying. Fat Fuck often gets a mean look or purses her lips as she grabs Abbie and holds onto her even when it’s clear Abbie wants to be left. Junior Twat was pretty rough on FFP with his tickling, which went on too long and was probably uncomfortable.
They really are the most bizarre family. Junior Twat needs to grow up, shave his cows lick hair and start avoiding his mother’s cooking again or he’ll soon be as fat as his parents.
And yet again, Abbie got a treat. Is there ever a day when she doesn’t get a treat?

• Heart
  • Sad

cucumber

VIP Member
Boy Wonder is rapidly chunking up!! Yikes!! Tubby needs to be honest with himself and with his viewers, Abbie will never be able to use any appliance, including an air fryer. It is sad at this point that he is pushing this narrative. Is he trying to convince himself or his viewers? I started to feel sorry for him but his true colours shone through when he ignored everything that Boy Wonder was explaining to him about the techniques that he uses in his job.
It made me so mad when Ass was so obviously NOT listening to Izzy. (and I don't even like Izzy!)

And also what a sleeze he is using a title of future independent cooking.

• Heart
  • Sick

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
View attachment 2565125
A jacked up, porky ass hand for a human. A well defined hoof for an oinker.
Can someone please fill me in on WTH she was “cooking”? Is that some sort of gravy in that pan?
Still abstaining from whale watching, but I do peruse the comment sections from time to time. This was Atha’s response to someone asking about how they would desensitize Abbie for a mammogram in the future.
What. A. Load. Of. Shit.
View attachment 2565135
Hi @Kimmied ❤
Good to see you. I hope all is well. We have worried about you. Thanks for checking in. 😘
---

AMEN 🙌🏼🙌🏼
They have to be so sluggish after eating that slop midday.
I have been intermittent fasting for a while now. The 16/8 deal. No calories for 16 hours. I usually break the fast with a yogurt smoothie or a protein drink. Anything heavier than that just makes me want to take a nap. 😂
Personally, I have found that I have so much more mental clarity and it has made me more conscious of my food choices.
The Maassives are clueless about nutrition. Tis why they are Tubby and Twatty. 🐽

He's never even considered a mammogram for Abbie. She'd never be still long enough and certainly wouldn't like the discomfort of her breast being smashed. But a mammogram is at least 20 years in the future for Abbie. We don't even know if she gets proper dental check ups now.

• Heart

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
New video
Ass explains Priscilla’s trip as a Friendsgiving. If it’s a friends thing, then why is it presented as Priscilla being the leader!? Why does she decide everything? Why doesn’t she ever travel to her “friends”? This is all about boosting Priscilla’s ego.

He says Abbie presses Dailies, shopping, car ride and go on her Ipad. Yet, it’s not on caught on camera. If she actually knew how to use her communication device, he wouldn’t have to always mention her using it….it would just be something that was normal. She uses it perfectly when not caught on camera but when she uses it on camera they have to guide her on what to press. :unsure:

• Heart
  • Sad

Bogey

VIP Member
They talk about the audacity and possibility of the guy making money off the footage as they make money off of talking about the tragedy. Thing is, we know for certain what they did. No body knows what the guy did with the footage, or if there was actually even a man there. This woman's worst day should not be discussed by strangers for content, period.

• Heart

KateK

VIP Member
And at 2:00 a.m. while dickwad was supposed to be sleeping next to his vial, and vulgar wife, he was up tongue-lashing a follower..instead of pleasuring the Beast🐄View attachment 2530472View attachment 2530477View attachment 2530478
Asshat and Pig just don't get it about the MLM and that it is predatory... just because he says Pig works hard..and yes.. those poor women "friends" "downline".... are her prey Asshat. Let's see what their lifestyle and success with the scam is. Pig is only somewhat successful because of Abbie and FA...period

I hope that Maguire708Julie answered him back.. he is such a pompous, ignorant Ass how he defends Pig's scamming.

• Heart

MSlix73

VIP Member
P is such a lazy slor.
Seriously, what does she do other than cook and eat?
Asa is: working with Abbie, cleaning the house, decorating the house, fixing shit, building shit, filming, helping her "run her business", running the errands, driving Abbie to therapies and *The Program, he even filmed a Pots Pans episode for her worthless ass.
All the while P is just standing around, or melting into a piece of furniture. She cant even keep gas in her car!
Im amazed. I never thought she could get any lazier than what she already was.
I was wrong!
She has the power of bringing in the “real” money. He is paying the price of being “his own boss” ,you know since he doesn’t do well with working for others…he should revisit that because it seems as though he is working for P as her personal assistant

• Heart
  • Haha

lillibb

VIP Member
I saw no reason why Abs needed to go trick or treating, how many times? And I watched their podcast ....he said Abs wanted to go in his sister's old house, didn't buy that at all. The hungry hippo made tears and that gave me a good laugh. Prissass kept saying "the biggest thing for me is" really? We know what the biggest thing is. Besides her girth it's her lies and scamming. So my question is why did Asswipe give us those unflattering pictures of his wife the battleship? Is that how he really wants to the world to see her? El Blimpo .

• Heart

MSlix73

VIP Member
Asa acts like a crazy fool when he is with Abbie around other people who don't know them. The frantic prompts and demands to show the world what his Sweet Girl can do on her iPad. Meanwhile, those watching are sitting there wondering WTF is happening. Maybe the neighbors are use to this Halloween drill and smile and mutter to themselves about the weirdness of all of it. I don't see any of them jumping up to greet them as if they're celebrities which is what Asa wants more than anything. He wants the recognition he has brought Abbie to this level of being able to walk up to strangers and say thank you and then bark out multiple orders. Meanwhile Abbie is drugged to the gills and confused and disinterested in this activity. I do like seeing Asa act all weird around his neighbors. He is the most awkward person and doesn't have the social skills to just act normal. I would love for someone to have taken video of Asa and Abbie walking down the street together and I wish someone would get a picture or video of Asa standing next to a normal height man. I just want to see how short he really is in real life. I think he purposely avoids this because it would hurt his ego.

BTW, that yard they went to was atrocious. It was filled with so much crap.

I drive by this house in Washington DC every day on my way home from work. There is a 20 foot skeleton in the front yard. I can't imagine the cost for all of this over the years. There are some serious decorations on my drive but this one is the weirdest one.

View attachment 2547132
I just realized who Ass reminds me of when he stands… Barney Rubble and P looks like Fred…

---
This was posted 12 minutes ago. I didn’t watch the video, but did they offer Jell-O shots again this year? Or is she recycling an old photo two days after Halloween for more humper engagement?

View attachment 2547236
Nothing says responsible parent as you giving parents alcohol while they are doing a family activity. Hey P, not everyone is resentful of their lives or children where they have to drown their emotions with booze and food.

• Haha
  • Heart

KateK

VIP Member
An acquaintance from high was part of a mln called level thrive where she claims she magically had more energy by doing 3 simple steps. Drinking a protein shake, take a capsule and wear a silly patch. Their don't allow any negative comments on their Facebook page. A real company would allow both positive and negative comments on their page instead of trying to hide their complaints. My friend was complaining about having to survive one day instead of thriving because of a medical appointment. I don't use level thrive and im doing just fine. This stuff has to be a scam.
---
New video
They can't wait to put Abbie in a costume... and then add some sun glasses.. the humpites will go crazy over it... ugh.

Its not a matter of being too old for Halloween Ass.. Abbie DOES NOT ENJOY IT!! Just buy her some damn Candy.. thats all she wants. Ass dresses her up FOR CONTENT!!! She has zero understanding of costumes nor does she enjoy them.

Pigopotoumus is tho ethited....to trick or treat at the stadium.. with all the little kids.

• Heart
  • Sick

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I’ve been busy watching Big Brother Live Feeds and Live Feed recaps for almost the 100 day season, made possible by the writers and actors strike. It takes up most of my watching time. When FA comes on, I watch, but first give them a big thumbs down. I also check into this board a few times a day. Retired life here.

• Heart
Reactions: 24