Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Ass has dreams of grandchildren and a craft box. Good news is, if Izzy never has kids Ass has his 1st daughter to help make his dreams come true.
Good point. By denying his daughter he has put himself in a position of denying his future grandchildren. Life is crazy. Y’all watch….daughter #1 will be the only one to reproduce. Atha will have grandkids, he just will never be a grandfather. He did that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
The Marvelous Mrs. MaAssive live: “You only get one skin. Let’s take care of it the best way possible.” Ha! And out of the approximate 2,500 new beauty guides, Big P is personally responsible for only 26. Wow.

IMG_8497.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Disgusting mauling of Abbie in front of the open, beeping refrigerator just makes my stomach turn. Big P doesn’t seem to have bones in her digits. So weirdly shaped.

IMG_8617.jpeg
IMG_8618.jpeg
IMG_8619.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad

Monkey1651

VIP Member
So the plane passenger was fully getting chest compressions and was being bagged with a doctor and a nurse in attendance - and Atha thinks the airport paramedics used smelling salts on her?

SMELLING SALTS??
How dumb is he?

Narcan, fatboy. It was probably narcan which may or may not have been necessary but if she was suffering from an OD or fent poisoning that would save her life.
Fucking smelling salts. Oh my god.

AND he gets all shitty and snarky about "it must have been a younger guy" filming the woman's medical event, and stayed shitty about how dare someone film such a thing. Hey there, Mr Hypocrite! You've got a camera glued to your face constantly!

Oh, and real great to admit that both of you are woefully outdated in CPR/rescue when you care for a severely disabled adult who is prone to mouth stuffing and choking. Father of the Autisms right there, he is.
He’s such a hypocrite. Talking about the person videoing. You know 100% he would have videoed if he was there. Cilla wanting cpr training now? She wouldn’t be able to do it. She would be so out of breath. It’s not easy to do. I get out of breath doing it. Her cpr would be ineffective from being too slow. Why the hell do they feel the need to make everything about them.

• Heart
  • Sick

renwick

Chatty Member
The sow stayed back to “watch the house”, he said The sow stayed back because she isn’t capable of doing that much walking, we said.

• Heart
  • Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Hey Loves. 😘
All is well here. I have been very busy. I also am on a little soul journey. I am trying to fill my time with more positivity. The Maassives ain’t it, They are a big, fat roadblock. Literally and figuratively. 😂 That being said, the laughter and friendships we have formed here are a positive….HANDS DOWN.
Sorry I left y’all hanging with the thread title. Y’all kicked ass. Thank you both for creating the thread and to an excellent title.
I am done watching their shit for now. All of it. With that, I pass the thread title creation on to whoever wants it. @sparkle&glitter1 did a fabulous job. 😘
I will be around. I still look forward to Pig hitting her goal weight of 500 lbs., as well as celebrating with y’all once she is successful.🐽
I hope you all have had a wonderful day.
❤❤❤❤❤❤Love you!❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
View attachment 2524108View attachment 2524119
So happy to hear that all is well in Meowland 🤗 🤗 I'm also very happy that even though you are stepping back, you will still check in with us❤❤ Finally, that Halloween pig full body snout rub is hilarious!! I absolutely love it🐽😂🐽😂

• Heart

Mz BW

Chatty Member
Looks like Abbie made Twatty a new necklace at arts and crafts. Does anyone else think that Twatty's eyes are looking deader than usual lately?

I know that was probably made by Abbie. It looks like it but a tiny part of my brain wonders if it's Shamoo's latest "cute" jewellery purchase. :giggle: I just find it odd that she is wearing it when she is away from the pesty fam. I would expect her to rip it off asap when she drew out of sight of them.

"Some of my friends" huh pigshit. I wonder - is it Momma Pig & Aunty Pig or is it the children you have groomed to be Abbie's friends OR is it a stray SL downline creature ? And do you NEVER, in all the countless hours you sit on your arse & do nothing - do you NEVER consider if ANY married person gets quite so many "girl's or boy's trips" away from their partner & their DISABLED DAUGHTER??

I could not have more contempt for you ... you are scum under the feet of a piece of shit:poop::poop::poop::poop:

• Heart
  • Wow

SunnyDale

VIP Member
Doesn't the urban farmer grow cucumbers? This is like a blooper real for legit cooks. She fucked up the recipe and still decided to post it. What a moron.
She sure got excited about those mini cucumbers. Must remind her of something. 🍆

• Haha

KateK

VIP Member
They are just gross, boring and repetitive. If it's boring to us it's boring to the humpers and new viewers. The new viewers won't catch on because there's just nothing interesting to follow and the humpers will fall off because it's the same droll every vlog. If we are feeling this way the non snarking viewers will to.

Just my humble opinion
They are desperately trying to hang on to their grift. Even the latest VLOGS with Abbie on the thumbnail..even with the Halloween chicken outfit..even with the Pig snout...even with young Abbie on the thumbnail..still is only getting in the low 20k's. Every now and then Ass will put some click bait title and will get a bit more...maybe as much as 40k ...but no where near the numbers he should be getting for the number of subscribers..they should easily be hitting over 100k.

That seeming regular woman (not social media grifter) was able to beat Pig.. in the pie contest thing.. so.. I wonder how is she really doing now with her slime scam? I'm sure there are groups of humps that still send them money and join to "help her"...but are her numbers going down?

Also.. Ass trying to inflate his number of Patreon's by setting it to free.. now he has over 500. I like to think they are circling the drain slowly.

• Heart
  • Sick

cucumber

VIP Member
I’m sorry but dressing her up as a chicken is not cute. I’m sure they laughed at her. It’s almost as if they did that so that they could make fun of her. She has no say in what she wears so they are responsible for being appropriate. They bought that knowing she was gonna look stupid. Ugh. Why can’t they do something for Abby instead of for themselves for once.
I don't even think Abs really knew she was in a "costume" so to speak...just thought it was her clothes for the day...
And BSAss...Abs DID NOT know the words "trick or treat" meant candy

• Sad
  • Haha

bready

VIP Member
Ass has dreams of grandchildren and a craft box. Good news is, if Izzy never has kids Ass has his 1st daughter to help make his dreams come true.
Hey, you never know, Abbie might meet someone at her combination coffee shop and vintage t-shirt store and decide to start a family. It’ll be hard to take care of a family while running her own business but she’s had the best #bossbabe mom as a role model!

• Haha
  • Sick

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
He's not going to do anything new and exciting. Another bogus teaser to try and entice viewers. He's working on some new projects and wait until you see what's coming. We already knows what's coming. NOTHING

Didn’t he take some film class from some YouTube guy about a year ago? And yet he hasn’t done anything with it. He still films himself waddling around the kitchen or in his car spewing BS. He’s an idiot.

• Haha
  • Heart

therealamylynn

VIP Member
He's never even considered a mammogram for Abbie. She'd never be still long enough and certainly wouldn't like the discomfort of her breast being smashed. But a mammogram is at least 20 years in the future for Abbie. We don't even know if she gets proper dental check ups now.
And I doubt Cilla will even go for one, so I can't see her even caring if Abbie gets one when the time comes. Maybe Moobie or GB will take when they go for theirs and show her how it's done. :sneaky:

• Haha

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I think it was horrible that they laughed at Abbie choking. I know she doesn’t understand dignity, but they need to provide it anyway. Why not edit it out.

• Heart
  • Sad