Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
Many times during my career as a nanny, I have travelled with families and I make a plan and discuss it with the parents so that we all get some enjoyment out of the travel and has some downtime, sleep etc.
Regarding evening/nighttime, I would usually have an early dinner with the kids, bathe them, put them to bed etc, then when the parents come back from their dinner, we discuss the overnight arrangements, and if I had a chance for a bit of a rest, I would be able to go out for a couple of hours and then usually have 5-6 hours sleep. On non excursation/flying days and the parents are busy, the kids would go to the kids club so I could catch up on sleep, go to a movie/shopping etc.
So jr may share a bed with Abs or mommiebeast, depending on whether he has been out ‘cruising’ the bars, watching a show etc.
I think someone has to be physically in the bed with Abs, because the way the others drink so much, they might be too inebriated to be aware she is awake and requiring attention.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
I believe that the big majority of leghumpers are far too mentally challenged to even notice the 8 passenger stuff.
They are a lot like Abbie. They are missing the ability to reason things. They live in the present 100% of the time. It's just the nature of their brain dysfunction.
If they had the cognitive abilities to "see" what's going on with Abbie, they would have seen it by now.
Assa knows this. He relys on it.
He turns out videos catering to a population that is gullible and the birther sow shills her makeup to the same population.
Scamming/taking advantage of this population, to get money, is the main reason I can't stand them.
It's not only sinful what they do, it should be illegal.
There are people in prison right now who were convicted of way less fuked up shit.
If they had the cognitive abilities to "see" what's going on with Abbie, they’d be part of our “Tattler Family”, snarking with the best of us.

And I agree about the prison comment. I read today that some lady who is a well known fancy purse designer got arrested and put in jail for transporting endangered snake skins. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m not too sympathetic to endangered snakes. Aren’t there thousands of them slithering their
hearts out in the Everglades? Fine her and let her go design handbags. And go arrest people who really need to be arrested. JMHO.

• Heart
  • Angry

Billiarty

Chatty Member
Any idea why Abbie kept pushing ASSa away in the live? ASSa kept saying don't push me to get your trail mix. But I don't think it was because of that.i know P gets a lot of flak on here but I see Abbie sitting comfortably with P by her side. I'm just wondering what's going on? Was ASSa too close for comfort?

that1lady

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:
Thilla’s cruise wardrobe is hideous to see,
Giving Tattlers the fun of adding googly eyes to her knees!

• Haha

lillibb

VIP Member
Well...taking another look at what appears to be either a freak of nature or a Babywipes prank. ...he has a pitiful sense of humor. We all know Prissassapotomus keeps all the men's stones in her purse. That's a bibical term, catch on Asswipe?

• Haha

bready

VIP Member
How funny that Junior asks his dad to capture a Tinder profile photo for him…

View attachment 2442517

…Then climbs in bed with Mommy Dearest.

View attachment 2442519

GB said his tiny bunk felt sketchy. His parents reassured him that it was secure due to the posted 300 pound limit. AssA even said he could share the bunk with him. Sure, Fat Boy!

The best part was Big P in her tiny cabin chair. All her folds were undulating like the waves on the ocean. Those pants are giving up.

View attachment 2442534
Junior has inherited his mom's Hair Hat.

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
No matter how you word it, many Anorexics have unhealthy relationships with perfectionism. She needs to be talking to a theripist, not the internet.
---

I really think her front 6 teeth are fake.
About her front chompers...no they aren't fake. They're not nearly nice enough

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

cucumber

VIP Member
Answer is simple.

He is a narcissists.

I wont type it all out here... but just google "narcissists traits"
Yes I know what a narcissist is...doesn't take away from the fact that deep down he is insecure!
---
We have a Waffle close to our business and at one time I collected Menu's and one of the managers brought me one. I wonder where I put in? Now I have to go searching.
I can't even count the number of waffle houses in Myrtle Beach...

Last edited:
  • Heart

bready

VIP Member
Is that woman in blue a hump? It looks like Pig took the pic... did Pig take her phone away so she could get the perfect angle that eliminates her jowls and extra fat...or at least doesn't highlight them as much. I wonder what the HUMPER really thought when she saw them in person... must be mind blowing.

If she is a hump.. I would love to see some behind the scenes ..unfiltered, unangled pics of the Massives...does she have an instagram?
No she's their Autism on the Seas staff.

• Sick

BellaBlueEyes

VIP Member
View attachment 2425609
We're doing hard labor. Building our forever home. It's not a moldy minor, but it's all we'll ever need.

View attachment 2425612
And we have the best help.
How exciting, keep us updated 👏
---
Nice! ❤ Congratulations!
I see two adorable faces and about 20K (or more) worth of lumber. 😻
Some advice…install a vent hood above the stove that actually works. 😂
Labor here too. Man Meow is installing gutters on the forever barn. Next we will be laying forms for concrete.
No day drinking for us!
That's wonderful. I'm sure our Bea will be excited about her home. Give her a hug from us.

• Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
Traction Alopecia, that hair thinning from the tight rubber bands..But was her hairline receding in the front before the rubber bands? When did we notice the magic mole that disappeared?

• Heart