Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetums

VIP Member
Pig and her jowls were going like the clappers in that store. Did you see her waddling around with that basket? She was like a Pig in shit. Food and earringth, her favourite thingth.

@WowMeowMeowWow Her earlobes now hang almost as low as Shack boi's balls.

As for them all sharing a room together, and shackboi sharing a bed with his sister...I have no words. That boy is cucked as fuck and seems to like it. Such a fucked up, weird family.

I mean, Imagine shack boi waking up in the morning to his adult IDD sister grabbing his morning wood?!
Thats okay...she needed some sensory satisfaction and thought it was a little stick. Because autism.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

bready

VIP Member
Sounds like this is a regular cruise with special respite on board for IDD/autism so the parents can have some respite.

Asshat was talking about filling out info for all their respite on the cruise. I bet he is WAY WAY underestimating the difficulty of keeping Abbie while they go drink like a bunch of college kids. Remember camp I am special and how MISERABLE her buddy looked?

This should be interesting....
It is a regular cruise, and essentially "Autism on the Seas" is a bunch of assistive services that parents can buy while on the ship. It includes communicating with the cruise line and organizing whatever accommodations the person needs, and up to 4 hours of respite services per day, plus a single 3-hour respite session during a dinner service so parents can have a dinner alone. The caregiver-to-client ratio is usually 1:2 but parents can request a 1:1. There's also additional services they can provide like planning accessible activities for the client/family, helping with boarding and disembarking, and supervised pool times. (There's a note on the AotS website that most cruises require people to be potty trained to use the pool...so keep your eyes peeled for Abbie in the pool with respite, that will be an indicator of whether A&P are claiming she's potty trained or not.) Interestingly, parents can also request AotS staff for extra respite hours, and the AotS staff cannot charge for this but parents are encouraged by AotS to tip. Wonder if any of these volunteers will see a dime from the Maasses for all the extra time I'm sure they'll book.

Last time they did one of these cruises, Abbie seemed to prefer respite to pretty much everything else...it was the only quiet place on the ship, where she could be away from all the flashing lights and noises and her parents' whew-hewing. I hope for her sake that whatever deal Ass struck with AotS includes extra time in the respite room for Abbie. She's the only member of the family who actually deserves a vacation.

GB's job must not be that important or special if he can already have off for a week.
To be fair, in a lot of fields, the beginning of a job is usually the easiest time to get off, because your vacation plans are pre-existing...you tell them up front that you won't be available at that time when negotiating your start date. Especially fields that are hiring new grads, and especially especially fields that are hiring new grads who need to obtain some sort of certification before they can start working. For example, spring graduate nurses usually graduate in late May, take their NCLEX in early June, and get their licenses approved in mid-to-late June if they pass on the first try. They will interview for positions during that time period with any job offers being conditional on passing the NCLEX and getting a license without issue...since people might need to re-test, send in additional paperwork for licensing, attend classes, etc. start dates can be a bit of a moving target, so organizations are pretty flexible about exactly when new hires will report to work. I had a few chunks of time off when I started my job, some for education, and some for pre-existing family vacations/events. One of my friends recently started a new job at a nursing home, but had also agreed to work at a summer camp for two weeks later in the summer...so the nursing home let her work for like a month, then let her go off to summer camp for two weeks, and then come back and continue the rest of her orientation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

boychik0830

VIP Member
New baby at our house , he doesn't have a name yet, but we went with another schnauzerView attachment 2440361
The puppy stage is the worst as they constantly chew on things and go potty in the house with no warning. I love our new puppy a lot but he is quite a handful as he always has to be watched as he can't be trusted to have free access in the house yet. He loves to torment his older brother who probably doesn't appreciate it but he doesn't have the energy to do anything about it because of how old he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion:
Cut to the front says the one with the gunt, they say its for Abbie but their talk is just junk!

SilentPrincess

Chatty Member
I'm not the least bit surprised that Abbie needed 4 respite workers.
Abbie is practically feral, yall.
Remember what Assa said about her in that BLOG he wrote ages ago?
Those behaviors haven't just magically stopped. She still does all those things. He just doesn't talk about it and he sure doesn't film it.
I believe they medicate the shit out of her daily so she will be calm enough to film. No wonder she's always curled up on the couch sleeping then they bitch about her being up all night.
Don't be deceived. Abbie is as wild now as she was at the age Assa wrote about her and she exhibits the same behaviors.
ABA can't magically erase that.
I searched for the BLOG but couldn't find it. If someone comes across it, please link it.
Thanks!
And if she didn't have shitty parents

• Heart

Sweetums

VIP Member
New video
I wonder what tinydickman is going to do when Abbie is bald. No hair for him to fondle. :sick: It's not far away, if they keep putting it up that tightly.I can't even imagine the headaches that girl must suffer. I used to bun my hair in the midst of 40 degree + celsius heat at home & it was always a toss up. Cut down the sweating or take mega strength painkillers for the migraine.
What's the bet they would say Abbie has never had a headache in her life? How would they know??? And why would they care? 🤬
Maybe thats why they are leaving it down more often. Its one of two reasons:
1. To stop from yanking her hair out of her scalp from tying it up so extremly tight.
2. So that Asshole can get his cheap thrills slithering his fat hot dog fingers between whats left of her hair till he can't anymore.

I'm going with number 2 because number 1 might actually slow down the progression of her balding and they never do things for her actual benefit..
Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought he said she has alopicea (?) at one time. Where you just lose alot hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Bogey

VIP Member
Sorry. I know what meta is. I was wondering about the panel. Any ideas?
Eeesh. This sounds snarky, snippy after a re read, didn't mean it that way. I just meant to apologize for not being the most clear with my question.

• Heart
Reactions: 11