Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Georgia03

Chatty Member
Anyone know if the phone was the only thing Assa and Pig was/is tracking? I would be really, really worried if they had or have tracking on his computer as well. Someone should drop a word in the right places, because this is *censored for language*
PLEASE...someone in the know

Reactions: 11

Sweetums

VIP Member
It's too early to even have these thoughts but here ya go:
Bubba Burgers are the most vile pieces of meat out there.
They are mostly thick chunks of gristle, with who knows what type of "meat" the gristle is mixed with. My guess is goat ass.
The birther sow commented that they got them "for the hurricane", which makes zero sense.
They have generators, and numerous refrigerators. There's no reason, other than laziness, she couldn't have bought regular hamburger and made patties herself.
Instead, she saw the box of gristle goat ass and thought...hurricane food and into the shopping cart it went.
I just crossed those off my shopping list.....

• Haha

MaidenX

VIP Member
So, what is this Meta thing? I doubt anyone reached out to him specifically. I'm just curious what those smarter than me think about it. His little peen is hard for this possibly, but I doubt it's what he says it is...as usual.
Meta is facebook

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
Let this be a reminder why plastic surgery, veneers, fake hair and clown makeup is a BAD IDEA. Look how cute Brittany was before she went overboard! Sure, her husband looked like he was on his Amish in the City Rumpringa, but he was cute as a button, too!!

• Wow
  • Heart

Georgia03

Chatty Member
I don't know about which cruise they are on (except they paid for the 6 drinks a day minimum package for the 3 of them - surprise!) but I know that the TikTok now has 450 odd comments & they are ALL vocal about how disgusting it is & every second one is either saying OMG isn't that Abbie's mum or tagging FatheadTinyDick so it's a joy to watch :sneaky:
Could you please post for us that have been blocked

Sweetums

VIP Member
A humper posted this in the FB comments from last nights vlog.
Look at all the faces of the folks in back. They are like WTF!😂😂😂
Sweet girl is back to a full on top knot and looks ready to sumo wrestle.
View attachment 2440047
Just for fun. 😻
View attachment 2440050
This hair do would have been so cute on Abs and Swinesweat. They could be twinsies!
---
I want to come boop his nose.
A friend of mine has a schnauzer she named Schniblet
He's the cutest!
---
I want to come boop his nose.
He's the cutest!
This hair do would have been so cute on Abs and Swinesweat. They could be twinsies! Ooops.
---

He's the cutest!
This hair do would have been so cute on Abs and Swinesweat. They could be twinsies!
---

He's the cutest!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

Vegan for the Animals

Many times during my career as a nanny, I have travelled with families and I make a plan and discuss it with the parents so that we all get some enjoyment out of the travel and has some downtime, sleep etc.
Regarding evening/nighttime, I would usually have an early dinner with the kids, bathe them, put them to bed etc, then when the parents come back from their dinner, we discuss the overnight arrangements, and if I had a chance for a bit of a rest, I would be able to go out for a couple of hours and then usually have 5-6 hours sleep. On non excursation/flying days and the parents are busy, the kids would go to the kids club so I could catch up on sleep, go to a movie/shopping etc.
So jr may share a bed with Abs or mommiebeast, depending on whether he has been out ‘cruising’ the bars, watching a show etc.
I think someone has to be physically in the bed with Abs, because the way the others drink so much, they might be too inebriated to be aware she is awake and requiring attention.
I travelled as a nanny too, but I never shared a room with anyone and certainly not the children. I was happy to care for them all day and babysit in the evenings, but I needed my own space. On days off, they were the parent’s responsibility. I find it bizarre that Junior seemed quite content to sleep beside his sister. They aren’t little children despite how Asswipe talks about them. This family don’t lack finances, so they could’ve easily have booked him a separate room. Abbie normally sleeps by herself, but obviously can’t be left on her own in a hotel room. It doesn’t take the three of them though to keep an eye on her even if they’re a bit pissed.I wonder if he’ll have his own cabin?

• Sick

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Why would he buy an 11-12 year old jeep. The 24’s are out now. I just got mine today! Unless he was buying it for someone else that the newness and price didn’t matter… hmmm. They buy a $100k grand wagoneer for pigshit and he buys an old ass wrangler? Something is off there
They still have the black 2022 Grand Wagoneer Obsidian Series. That thing is HUGE. I guess Ass could drive the 2012. It seemed strange that he'd sell his truck and have nothing to drive

Has anyone else seen the facebook page Tailoring Taylor's world? She reminds me so much of Abby but it seems like she is allowed toys and supported/respected more.

Reactions: 9