Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
We know what’s on his mind

View attachment 2373360
I think he needs to call Isaiah. He could use the friendly call. I think Ass and Pig Hambeast stick out their tongue while eating so as not to lose one molecule of food that might drop from their mouths. Someone neglected teaching those beasts table manners growing up. I think all the parental units were too involved changing partners and dealing with step kids, moving across the country and starting new families.

I think Ass and Pig have “ outgrown” their sexual shenanigans, so to speak. Not sure it can be even be accomplished physically. Hence, the alcohol and excessive food consumption.

Who is that guy’s name? Starts with a “T”. Tyson, Taylor, Tay tay?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Billiarty

Chatty Member
Circling back to one of the vlogs after the WLW saga, anyone else noticed they included a shot of the watermelon in their array of foods in the kitchen island. I mean he's trying to show they are inclusive and all that and eat all kinds of inclusive foods. Also a mention of attending a Pentatonix concert. Cos might as well include all the inclusivity.

Also, all the veges into the bin! What a wasteful Maassless family. He should've cut this out.
Screenshot_2023-08-16-18-09-59-46_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

This Momma does not get her daughter's disability or what? She cannot wear an off the shoulder blouse even with a bralet inside! Even Asahole hesitate for a bit there!
IMG_20230816_180145.jpg

Lastly, all lies! How was it possible to sit in the jacuzzi with no bubbles? Boohoo! She would've cause a tsunami the minute she stepped into it!
IMG_6143.jpeg.jpg

• Haha

Lizaable90

VIP Member
Here is another review, speaking of gyms. This must be a few years old.
Wait, what? So he has had a gym membership? Also, where is it their fault that YOU were moving? He is just a D***!! Nothing is ever their fault? Gosh, they need karma to slap them upside the head!
GB needs to get his butt off the thrown and figure out his life. If he continues on the path he is on, even Brandi won’t be able to save him. Allow a few bad complaints and/or people writing into the medical boards for therapist, and they will remove his credentials and make his psych degree useless. He needs out of MM and pronto.

Someone asked about child actors suing their parents and if Abbie would be assigned someone to protect her rights. Sadly, no. She would need to verbalize this to someone (and not her parents). Then, someone would have to go after their guardianship to contest it because we know Asa or Priscilla wouldn’t sue themselves (which is essentially what would need to happen).

• Sad
  • Sick

lillibb

VIP Member
I got a shiney new quarter that says she didn't know why there were 5 members in that group...Pentatonix

• Haha

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Who just dumps chips on the naked counter top to eat? Am I just weird? I mean if you aren't just eating straight from the bag why not get a dish to put them in? Dumping onto the counter is sloppy and gross. (To me anyhow)

And I think that now that Abbie is 18 they think it is okay for her to be see as an adult women. So if she is seen in a sexual way it's ok (and I think P wants her to be because she wanted that when she was a teen. Plus if people are attracted to Abbie she thinks it is a direct reflection of herself.) Why they are putting her in tighter, shorter shorts, etc. Also P has the worst taste and no clue how kids and young adults are dressing and doing their hair.

She needs to stop treating Abbie like a doll. Cut the girls hair short so it, and her scalp, can recover. It will also be a better look and she wont look unwashed and unloved 99% of the time. And let her dress in comfy cloths that are age appropriate for HER age. P gives zero shits about Abbie anyway so why not do things with her in mind and not how P think she should be if she were only born a different person.
And apparently dips chips directly into straight sour cream. :sick:

• Sick

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
I do not get why they will not allow Abbie to play with toys. Why can't they design a room in their house for Abbie to be able to play with toys or stim so she does not mess up there things. I also do not get why pig would be embarrassed by having age appropriate toys out for Abbie. People that would come over to their house would understand that Abbie is not a typical teen.
They pull out a toy every now and then for her.

IMG-9523.jpg

• Sad

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Why did she get in the jacuzzi that wasn't turned on in the first place? I guess she was still so ~~flustered~~ about there being consequences for showing up late that she just decided to sit in a tub of tepid water and hope for some farts.

Honestly, this review is the gift that keeps on giving. No one came to see her in the relaxation room? She wanted to order something? It's for relaxation...it's not a Buffalo Wild Wings. Says a lot about what she considers "relaxation." Fuck resting in a quiet room...true relaxation is getting a little snacky and probably a flute of champagne.

And she left "bored and unrelaxed"? Bored? It's a fucking spa!!! What kind of excitement did she expect? Although, to be fair, I guess spa days can be a little boring when you go by yourself...maybe if she were capable of making some fucking friends, she would have had a pal to go with. And maybe that pal would have figured out where the front door of the spa was.
This is getting funnier by the minute. Buffalo Wild Wings? 😂 Yeah, she wasn’t bored and looking for a flute of champagne. She was looking for a 6 pack of Trulys and a steak or a pile of hamburgers. Something substantial for this growing girl. Forget the salad and green smoothie. Let that steer run right past her, she likes her steak rare! 🐮🐄🤠

• Haha

Mz BW

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion Fathering Autism #165
GoldenBoy an idiot, genes are strong
sharing his bidet time, this family is wrong!

• Haha

Angret

Nah, there are all sorts of body sizes (and ages and appearances) in most gyms. I'll be honest, Priscilla might find the type of community belonging and lack of judgement she seems to be seeking if she actually joined a gym and went on a regular basis.
Everyone's there to look and/or feel better, most of the time people mind their business and focus on themselves, but if a large person or an obvious newcomer is struggling to use equipment or looking lost someone always offers help or advice. Nobody's judging anyone there for trying to improve themselves.

What you will get judged on at a gym is being an asshole, misusing equipment even after someone steps in to help, and wontonly filming yourself or others.
So, y'know, Atha would really benefit from a good lifting routine but he'd get bullied into better behavior or out the front door real quick.

Signed,
everyone's favorite gym rat
This. I don’t exactly haunt the gym, but Atha and his camera and know-it-all crap would not be welcome. Of course, he’d only be there a few times at most for content. Follow through is not his thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14