Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Seashellz

Chatty Member
Asshat pumping the narrative that he has 2 ":children" and that Abbie actually does "chores" ...no Asshat.. you have 2 adults.

She was probably cutting the cheese while she was sitting on the floor, poor Sandy🤢😄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
Hi everyone! I need to catch up, but from the quick glance I had yesterday it looks as if its business as usual in Maass Manor, huh?
I'm beginning to think that Asa has made a deal with the devil, or has a layer of teflon under all that gut because absolutely nothing sticks to him.
No matter the fuck up, it just bounces right off. :mad: :sick: :mad:
Oh I think he's still getting backlash but is either madly deleting any comments mentioning the racist debacle or is using the blocked words setting for the comments so that any comments using particular words or phrases will not show up.

• Heart
  • Sad

renwick

Chatty Member
*****Pig’s Fake Cookbook Titles*********

Pig’s Culinary Snoutfest

Eating for two ( and not pregnant)

Sneaking a Snack ( where to hide goodies and avoid being filmed)

Living to Eat: how to live your best life while inhaling high calorie foods

Eating your way to a Five X You!
Fantastic!!!!!!! I love every one! Super job!
---
Jesus.

Will they really drive her all the way there three times a week?? The reflection of the building in Atha's stupid sunglasses looks like it might match up but.....good lord, that's a haul and a half for what seems to be a shitty place.

EDIT: I'm not sure the place with the bad reviews is correct. That one looks to be just for children.
This one also had some similarities with the external building and it lines up with an adult day program/life skills situation
Super sleuths on this site!

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Regression is VERY common in individuals with autism/IDD. So yeah, it can happen for various reasons. Maybe meds need to be changed, new comorbid conditions develop (epilepsy is a very common one amongst the severe population), no structure for weeks on end (this is why my son goes to a summer program-to keep up skills learned in school), hormones can change things, medical issues like pain anywhere in the body, etc. Our last school year was spent dealing with a bit of regression behaviorally and we were tweaking all his meds. The last quarter he did fantastic and managed to make some actual gains. This summer has been MUCH better than last summer. This is why it is so important that our kids have a consistent routine and why we are scared as hell for when school ends. It can take MONTHS for a spot in a day program.
Thank You. ❤
Totally agree with the comorbid conditions and med adjustments. Also the need for structure.
Another question..
If she were to mentally regress, would her body follow suit? Basically, if she were operating at the level of say…an 8 month old, would she physically require the same care an 8 month old would?
I am just curious.

• Heart
  • Haha

Bogey

VIP Member
Fa thread suggestion #165
GB could have saved $ on prime day by coming out as gay instead of buying the bidet.

• Haha
  • Heart

#anon2022

Chatty Member
Yeah, sorry, but there should probably be a weight limit for getting a massage. It’s unfortunate but nobody wants to massage a beast weighing 400lbs. It’s work to massage somebody normal size, much harder I’m sure to add 200 lbs to that. Ugh.

I love Ass’s spin on her experience. She’s gets her massage, is stressed because the masseuse is a man, she’s late, and he wants to remove the loofah stuff……she goes to the relaxation room and wants to order something. Does that Pig ever go two minutes without eating or drinking? She gets bored..translation: she is hangry and in search of food and/or alcohol..and travels to the next site where the lady who offers a jacuzzi disappears.
Well maybe they should have offered a cold drink and maybe some Advil/Tylenol. To the masseuse! After all he worked hard and was stressed to the Maximus.
This would hold that fat heifer...maybe!

1692199525001.png

• Haha

Georgia03

Chatty Member
I was wondering too about having to stay up all night with Abbie. And if it is necessary. They’d have to secure her door much better. The windows would have to be secured ( bars? So she can’t break glass or escape) , the walls would have to be protected so the drywall doesn’t get bashed in ( padded walls?) then ear plugs and a camera in her room to make sure she is okay. And the entire room decor would have to change so she doesn’t pull down curtains, etc. It sounds barbaric and like the mentally ill
were treated back in the day. But otherwise someone would have to stay up with her all night or be paid to stay up all night with her. I don’t function well without any sleep. I can see why Priscilla might want her living in another house. The older you get the harder it is to function the next day without sleep.
I seem to run on adrenaline the day after a sleepless night 😂

• Heart

Pink Marshmallow

VIP Member
It's not subliminal.
It's dog whistle-y but it's pretty openly aggressive and racist.

He's been wearing them a lot.

---

OF COURSE he's going to delete it soon.

I'm sure several of us have already downloaded it.
He's going to have to disable comments on all videos he puts out for the next while because people are going to comment about it even if they can't comment on this "apology" video.

Also, seems to me he's worn another hat or maybe it was a tshirt that was in the same vein of the no quarter flag hat. Can't think of what it is right now.

lillibb

VIP Member
Thread Suggestion
FatheringAutism#165: Hiney Hiney ho Babywipes shows himself rinsing his cornholio

• Haha
  • Heart

What10001

Chatty Member
I recorded the one he edited when WLW was talking all fast but I guess he cut the other part out by then. Big P was cackling away though.
Look at the photoshopping on the left of her face….crazy. Isn’t she embarrassed she has to be photoshopped to look halfway decent? I would be
She looks like a who from whooville.

• Haha

bready

VIP Member
The spa, I believe is in Coral Springs, near the Sawgrass Mall. Which is probably 4 hours away. South. She was probably on one of her MLM trips - in Ft. Lauderdale.
It's in Ponte Vedra, a suburb of Jacksonville. It's a 48-minute drive from their house per Google Maps.

She's too busy to hold down a real job because she has to drive Abbie to appointments, but she can make the time to schlep her ass an hour away for a massage.

• Sick

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Looks just like her bestie, Pinky!!

This is why they need to hire a driver for Abbie. Atha clearly needs to be home to instruct Beb on how to do a live makeup tutorial. He did a pretty good job the last time 😂 😂 😂
I hate to shame, but her arms are like twigs.

Lizaable90

VIP Member
She probably asked for things not included. (Or by bill they meant some type of receipt. Which you would have gotten regardless of it being a gift or paying for it.) Possible it was a gift card/coupon situation to be presented when paying.
I was thinking the same thing.. A few years ago, my husband and kids gifted me with a massage from a local spa. It wasn't like Princess P went to, as it just does hair, nails, massages, waxing. It doesn't have a pool, sauna, etc. because they knew, I would never use a place like that. I am not a "sit down and rest" type of person. I had previously went to a Mother's Rest respite weekend at a BNB and hated it because there was nothing to do. (I am not diagnosed but Hubby swears that I definitely have ADHD)..
Anyways, it took me 5 months to book the time and date because of my schedule. I am not always free to have respite come over (if my person is free) and I just can't drop and leave the kids whenever I want. I have to coordinate my hectic life and kid's busy schedules to allow it and pray nothing happens with my medical kiddos.
So, I go and the lady asks for my gift certificate. I arrived 15 minutes early, which is also requested, as you need to get comfortable, Priscilla arriving late, well, she is super late because her massage probably was booked for, example, 12pm and she probably showed up at 12:05pm. This means she is already 5 minutes into her massage time and she hasn't even gotten undressed and comfortable within the room. Then, there is usually a set of practices that they go through, letting you know to tell them if it is too hard or soft or where to concentrate more on. The guy was rushing to get in just 45 minutes and then she apparently added in more things (because apparently a massage wasn't enough for the woman, seriously? Gotta have it all...
Meanwhile, all the Princess P is doing is thinking about feeding her hole and talking to people. I am laying down and coordinating schedules, thinking about what I need to talk to the doctors about next and how I am going to get everything done at the house and what is even for dinner and if I need to go to the grocery store or can get the kids to agree on takeout, without a fight and how many missed calls from everyone that I will have, when I finally get up and if my daughter that was sick all night, before me going, is going to have to go back to the hosptial... All the while, realizing that my stomach is grumbling because I didn't get time to eat breakfast, I was rushing to get there because of my sick kiddo (so no lunch) and if she does need to go to the hosptial, dinner will be in a vending machine, while Dad figures out dinner (which will be pizza for the kids because he knows how much I hate it and one kid is lactose intolerant and she loves when Dad will order her pizza, when I refuse)..
Then, when I check out, the lady that did an excellent job, asks if I want to tip. Of course, I feel bad because even though my husband already put a 10% tip on the certificate, I feel bad and give her another 15%.
I am literally not the person to just sit around and definitely don't want to talk with people. I feel that some places like this, I would need people with me, that I actually wanted to be with and we would probably all be sitting around, thinking about our kids and wondering how much longer it would be, before we could bow out and leave... Princess P would be the opposite, she wouldn't even be thinking about home but how she is going to get sales (well, maybe home, on how she can prop Abbie up and get people to buy product) but that is the only way she would be thinking about her...

• Heart
Reactions: 13

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
Why does Babywipes need a backpack for work? Change of clothes? Emergency baby bottle? Manicure kit? What do guys keep in a backpack?
What do women keep in a purse?

Strangest fucking thing, that we as a society decided at some point that men don't actually need or want to carry anything with them - and if they do need or want to carry things then something is wrong with them.

• Haha

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
I’m imagining them wandering into a gym and I almost choked on my coffee. I’ll take “things that will never happen” for 100, Alex.
Yeah, they might feel a bit out of place amongst the fit and beautiful gym rats until they lose a couple hundred pounds each. Okay, it’s just a pipe dream. I admit it.

• Haha

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Anyone else wonder if golden boy’s job is at the same place they suddenly found for Abby’s daycare?
Right because how are they both starting on the same day. If that is true, would be crazy if he got the job first, and then they pushed Abbie into the program. I doubt it though. I don’t think he has a job.