Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Billiarty

Chatty Member
If this was a gift, don't you pay for it in advance? Why was she paying a bill? This all sounds like a load of crap. Nobody whines and moans as good as this prick.
Probably signed up for all the thingth and made a company claim for it. Theyre late to everything. Abbie's school runs especially. And come on Asahole, if your beb is going to a spa, then drive her or call her an uber.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Busy day…I need to read back here and give your posts some love.😘
In the meantime, who has the winning title?
Page 48.
Thread suggestion
105 total characters.
1692147816019.gif

• Haha
  • Heart

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Ok Prissy,..let us know when you start 😂
Thinking about the reel Big P did comparing 20s with small children and 40s wild woman twerking and partying on a boat. These photos may be more apropos for the aging beauty guide:

CillaMe in her 20s: The meat market and feed sack purse align with her 40s.

IMG_6427.jpeg

The famed, award-winning beauty guide in her 40s:

IMG_6428.jpeg

The harsh reality of how she has managed her skin care in 20 years.

• Haha
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening
I know this probably has been posted already but I'm trying to catch up on 20 pages and work at same time.
But honestly, all that shaking and stomping I'm amazed Jacksonville didn't have an earthquake. So many "see we're fun carefree folks" posts on all their social media.
But really WTF
As strange as this is and as ridiculous as he looks....and Ass still calls her BABE

• Haha
  • Sick

#anon2022

Chatty Member
  • Haha

#anon2022

Chatty Member
So much for "this video won't stay up long". It's been 6 hours and still up. He must have needed the extra ego boost from the humpers today.
What I found curious, is the time of day he posted!! He knows most of his minions watch in the late afternoon waiting for a new video, I find the timing interesting!!

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
I was just going to post this.
I think the vlog is gone, this is the "apology" that followed that whole BLM protest, and the killing of George Floyd and the stupid comments made about it.
Okie dokie. Sorry. I did not watch it, just went to scrolling. 😍
---
Looks like they're in hiding.. probably frantically trying to figure out how to spin this f**k up

Who can we blame it on
It was all a misunderstanding
You just don't understand his humor
My wife and her extended family are idiots...oh and so am I

Take your pick
When it doubt…just blame Pig. 😂 Works for me!😂

• Haha

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
Hahahahahaha! Am I seeing things wrong, or has Atha removed the re uploaded video? 👀
You are correct! I no longer see the video on FB or YT. Chicken shit. 🤣 Thank you EDC for helping us shine a light on their MaAssive discrimination.
---
I see your Wednesday night and raise you the rest of the week.

ETA: This has been a shitty week and it is going to be a hard year. Thanks Atha, for the laughter and Schadenfreude at your expense. I’d say I wasn’t laughing at you, but with you. Only you aren’t laughing, are you?
You had me at Schadenfreude! ❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
This. She can’t swim and they have no clue about water safety. It’s almost like they’ve learned nothing from being near the water and being in the Coast Guard.
I'm trying to figure out how deep the pool is. Do they not have a normal shallow end? My shallow end comes up to my belly button and the deep end is deep, deep. I know their are trollishly short, but that water seems awfully deep, even for them.

renwick

Chatty Member
Quick email from several people to this sponsor might not hurt. This should not be allowed to go unaddressed by any of their sponsors. This is just one, there are others. Not to mention their nonwhite customers.

Attachments

• Heart

boychik0830

VIP Member
There is a complete lack of comments about the deleted vlog, and apology (on youtube.) I found one on youtube but it was worded in a way that it didn't directly reference anything. So either Ass is deleting like mad OR it has added specific words to the banned list to keep the comments from being seen. Or maybe just shadow banned all the people who posted negatively about it.
I got shadow banned last year to teach me a lesson after repeatedly calling them out for exploiting abbie when ass claimed that they don't do that at all.

• Angry
  • Sick