Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mz BW

Chatty Member
So this was filmed on Tuesday, 8/8 - the day The Lost Vlog was poasted

Delightful. I hope the evening's events ruined Priscilla's concert experience the next day. What's she doing going to concerts put on by a very queer band, anyway?
which band was FatFuck seeing?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

KateK

VIP Member
Her "halfway" makeup look is.....pointless and not even in a natural makeup look sorta way, It just looks like she put some clumpy mascara on one eye and sneezed while applying some eyeliner before giving up on the whole thing.
I'm sure that really confuses the poor over taxed slimming filter.

• Haha

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Looks like they're in hiding.. probably frantically trying to figure out how to spin this f**k up

Who can we blame it on
It was all a misunderstanding
You just don't understand his humor
My wife and her extended family are idiots...oh and so am I

Take your pick
Well he should count his lucky stars, no one seems to have the video so he can just move on and keep exploiting and promoting junk.

• Sad
  • Angry

Billiarty

Chatty Member
Good Morning, Afternoon ,Evening
Happy Hump Day
So many lives and shorts and instagram and facebook...so little time.
Poor Piggy at the spa lol...jacuzzi and bubbles, this shit just writes itself. Come on, we're all thinking the same thing 😀
Does this remind you of anyone.
I love your gifs! They always give the most accurate summary!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
And the smells.
---

Pretty sure the patron turns it on there selves so they can adjust it. At least thats how it works here. Thank God Piggy was too stupid to figure that out. Full blast-o-rama would have blown the blubber up and over the sides. So surprised they don't have one in their back yard. I just wonder what that water looked like sitting in it that long without whirling it up. All the floaty stuff sits on top of the water. A real sesspool of yuck.
Ah, I have fond memories of the jacuzzi at my local leisure centre as a child. 9 year old me would get in and the jets of water would blast my tuna canoe. I had no idea WTF was going on but I loved that special jacuzzi.

• Haha

Maeda

The video is private, I tried downloading it somewhere but I need access I think through his end unfortunately I think.

Angret

Been afraid to even mention this before but I’m sure we all know who he (and the fat Pig if she could figure out how to fill out a ballot) voted for. The man who made it ok to speak this way!😵💫🤢🤮
She posted on instagram or Facebook that she voted for him. “Women for Trump.”

• Sick
  • Angry