Fathering Autism #164 In Atha’s Garage Where Secrets Lie, a Treasure trove Trough of Things Gone Awry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why?
I don't get it.
Why do WE need to take a sticky note off your board?
Why do WE need to make this goal?
How does this benefit US?
Pig!
I am thseriously thserious. I justh don't know.
Thsomeone please thschool me on this thspecial purposeth.
Am I going to get RICH thsubscribing to thslimelife?
Tell me pleaseth. I'm Thsoo exthcited!
---
I laughed too hard at this!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Pig said something interesting on her live. Right at the beginning she said she has this dry patch of skin around one of her fingers. I am a type 2 diabetic. I know what dry patches of dry skin mean with diabetics. Since I've been on insulin, those patches are gone. She needs to pay attention to changes occurring externally on her skin as it may have a direct correlation to internal issues. Skin tags are another indication of health issues. There is a difference between skin tags and what dermatologists call barnacles.

Now that she has everyone in her orbit doing EVERYTHING for her except applying the makeup and skincare products, she's going to pack on more weight. What's next, hiring the assistant to apply the makeup and skincare for her?

Reactions: 29
What he really meant is he has to hose off those dingle berries from his poor hygiene.

Reactions: 18
Big P is in focus but her earrings are blurry. Is that due to a slimming filter or post-head shimmy?

Reactions: 17
Looks just like her bestie, Pinky!!

This is why they need to hire a driver for Abbie. Atha clearly needs to be home to instruct Beb on how to do a live makeup tutorial. He did a pretty good job the last time
I hate to shame, but her arms are like twigs.

Reactions: 14
Big P is in focus but her earrings are blurry. Is that due to a slimming filter or post-head shimmy?

View attachment 2382796
Her "halfway" makeup look is.....pointless and not even in a natural makeup look sorta way, It just looks like she put some clumpy mascara on one eye and sneezed while applying some eyeliner before giving up on the whole thing.

Reactions: 21
Her "halfway" makeup look is.....pointless and not even in a natural makeup look sorta way, It just looks like she put some clumpy mascara on one eye and sneezed while applying some eyeliner before giving up on the whole thing.
I'm sure that really confuses the poor over taxed slimming filter.

Reactions: 13
I was recently directed towards AssMass’ reviews. Here are two gems I thought you may enjoy.

“THE MASSLESS DRIVER”

Reactions: 32
She literally is about to be my 600 pound life. Sitting in her own feces on a bed, legs can’t move, cant wash her ass, but she’ll have her servants bring her chipotle and doing her grocery shopping!!? She is such a disgusting excuse for a woman, mother, homemaker and basically just a human in general. Those kneecaps gonna pop sooner than later.
---
I was recently directed towards AssMass’ reviews. Here are two gems I thought you may enjoy.
View attachment 2382945
View attachment 2382946
“THE MASSLESS DRIVER”
So basically the massage therapist saw those soles and ran for the hills and you have to hire a car service for your too fat wife because she can’t roll a bag through the airport. Is that why she packed three suitcases? So people wouldn’t question why she needed assistance. Too embarrassed to say bc I’m a fat slob who can’t function in society.

Reactions: 26
Incase anyone missed this.
I have a feeling this wasn't his first time with assplay.
Watch his face.
Listen to his voice.
Watch till the end!!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.