Fathering Autism #164 In Atha’s Garage Where Secrets Lie, a Treasure trove Trough of Things Gone Awry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need to fully catch up, but her manic dancing reminded me of this oldie but goody so had to share with you all!
Start at the 9 min mark and enjoy. To this day, I cant understand how she thinks shes so cute acting this way.
This is worse than today- she looks unhinged. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Geeezuz....How embarrassing for a 20 something to get his 1st day of work picture taken & posted by his momma. Thing is...GB DOESN'T MIND IT.
Yup, that is why the girls are beating down the door to date him... NOT!! What a loser, failure to launch!! He is such a DORK, unless the girl is equally dorky, he won't catch a cool girl!!

1692057052136.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Geeezuz....How embarrassing for a 20 something to get his 1st day of work picture taken & posted by his momma. Thing is...GB DOESN'T MIND IT.
Same little boy who wears a crown/sash for his birthday/graduation. 👑🤴🏼🎽 Mommy’s favorite boy.
He’s just basking in the glory of his first day of kindergarten er school new job?! I hope she packed his lunch and included some hersheys kisses and little post-it notes saying stuff like, “ I’m so proud of you!” and “go change the world” and “baby steps”.

• Haha
  • Sad
This is a peep of how she acts on her hun retreats for attention.
I thought maybe this dance/act was Asses intro into her next adventure with an Onlyfans page. Those were my exact thoughts. Who does this tit? Her batwings were swinging around wildly. 🥴🤮
BTA this pic from the comments.

IMG_3342.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I keep going back to watch the dance.
Oh god it's so funny. She's gasping and wheezing and can't even bend over halfway normally!

I'm electing to believe that this is the first installment of what I asked for yesterday - Priscilla in her natural habitat.

Tell her the video is doing well and she needs to.... expand... on the original, Asa!

I pray you are right!😂😂 What a plot twist this will be if so. C’mon Atha…Give the people what they want!

• Haha
  • Heart
Legitimate question, not trying to be funny…
Is it possible that Abbie could regress back to an infant type of behavior? If she is mentally 18-24 months could that change as time goes on? For better or worse?
I am clueless about this so y’all put your “Be Kind” shirts on. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Be careful what you wish for. A friend of mne is now 6 feet under as her daughter, 4 months into a schizophrenia dx, stabbed her to death. Nobody deserves that, no matter how awful they are.
We know Abbie can get aggressive towards Ass and Pig. She has pulled hair, pinched, scratched, pushed them away …..has she ever struck them or thrown something directly at them? I haven’t seen that or they haven’t filmed it. We’ve seen scratches on Priscilla and bruises(?)….not sure. But I sure wouldn’t trust her handling a knife. She can get aggressive.

• Heart
So douche boy has posted a video and I found where is working. He may say, but haven't listened to the entire thing. BOOYA!!

1692060328641.png

1692060304801.png

And next there is this!!

1692060797325.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Every time I watch that I'm a Cool Mom clip I can't help thinking she really doesn't have that chip in her brain where it says, NO, DON'T DO IT. She has gone beyond embarrassing where now you really have to believe she is mentally disabled.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Gawd....I thought that pic of Carole King was Summer at first glance. :oops:
So did I 😂 😂 😂
---
Is it possible that Abbie could regress back to an infant type of behavior? If she is mentally 18-24 months could that change as time goes on? For better or worse?
I am gobsmacked at Abbie's regression from that throw back vlog to now. She was so much brighter, engaged and moved so much better back then and it wasn't that long ago. Abbie's current mobility is shocking and reminds me of someone with dementia. I wonder if she has a form of it?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Regression is VERY common in individuals with autism/IDD. So yeah, it can happen for various reasons. Maybe meds need to be changed, new comorbid conditions develop (epilepsy is a very common one amongst the severe population), no structure for weeks on end (this is why my son goes to a summer program-to keep up skills learned in school), hormones can change things, medical issues like pain anywhere in the body, etc. Our last school year was spent dealing with a bit of regression behaviorally and we were tweaking all his meds. The last quarter he did fantastic and managed to make some actual gains. This summer has been MUCH better than last summer. This is why it is so important that our kids have a consistent routine and why we are scared as hell for when school ends. It can take MONTHS for a spot in a day program.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Be careful what you wish for. A friend of mne is now 6 feet under as her daughter, 4 months into a schizophrenia dx, stabbed her to death. Nobody deserves that, no matter how awful they are.
So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. What an horrendous tragic outcome for both mother and daughter. So incredibly sad all involved.
Am I missing something 🤔 What’s funny about Abbie screeching like a banshee and rocking back and forth looking feral?

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
So sorry to hear about the loss of your friend. What an horrendous tragic outcome for both mother and daughter. So incredibly sad all involved.

Am I missing something 🤔 What’s funny about Abbie screeching like a banshee and rocking back and forth looking feral?
Husband heard me play that and he thought it was a newborn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.