Fathering Autism #164 In Atha’s Garage Where Secrets Lie, a Treasure trove Trough of Things Gone Awry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG.. thats almost creepy!!! I don't see anything funny....sad or scary maybe. Imagine hearing that in the middle of the night.

That video of Pig dancing... just WOW!!! I'm sure she was drunk ...but still..WOW!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Piggy wants to go viral like the dancing lady on the boat. Disgusting.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I wonder if Abbie's new goat noises are a sign of all this progress she's making thanks to Assa's hard work?
Ehhhh Ehhhhh Ehhhhh was bad enough.
🐐 😆
I wonder what sound she'll come up with next as she continues to progress, and transforms into a real girl, like the Hambeasts pray for?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I haven’t seen behavior like that since I did a summer internship in the Coldwater State Home in the 70s.
I can't believe (I actually can) how out of breath she was. She almost couldn't lisp out 2 point conversion.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I can't believe (I actually can) how out of breath she was. She almost couldn't lisp out 2 point conversion.
Argh! Now I gotta go watch that elephant stampede again to catch the wheezing. 😂
---
I wonder if Abbie's new goat noises are a sign of all this progress she's making thanks to Assa's hard work?
Ehhhh Ehhhhh Ehhhhh was bad enough.
🐐 😆
I wonder what sound she'll come up with next as she continues to progress, and transforms into a real girl, like the Hambeasts pray for?
I couldn’t take that tit. The braying goat sound. 🐐🐐🐐
NOPE.
If I couldn't give her an extra dose of Hydroxyzine to simmer that down…then I would take some..like more than 2.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20230814_173721_Facebook.jpg

Post says 35 comments, but you only see 8. People must be roasting her and they are deleting like crazy.
Screenshot_20230814_174025_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I keep going back to watch the dance.
Oh god it's so funny. She's gasping and wheezing and can't even bend over halfway normally!

I'm electing to believe that this is the first installment of what I asked for yesterday - Priscilla in her natural habitat.

Tell her the video is doing well and she needs to.... expand... on the original, Asa!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She ought to be down right ashamed. Anything for views, literally. There is a difference in not caring about others opinions of you and being a straight up fool for attention.
I’m sure alcohol helped her to perform this “interpretive dance” (lol). And thanks to Ass for putting it all out there for the world to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.