Fathering Autism #164 In Atha’s Garage Where Secrets Lie, a Treasure trove Trough of Things Gone Awry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um why he is lying? you can get in a jacuzzi without the bubbles on if you want to. Also, did she not look around for a button to turn on the bubbles for the Jacuzzi because usually there is a button to turn on the bubbles but I could be wrong I have never been to a spa before.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Circling back to one of the vlogs after the WLW saga, anyone else noticed they included a shot of the watermelon in their array of foods in the kitchen island. I mean he's trying to show they are inclusive and all that and eat all kinds of inclusive foods. Also a mention of attending a Pentatonix concert. Cos might as well include all the inclusivity.

Also, all the veges into the bin! What a wasteful Maassless family. He should've cut this out. View attachment 2383748

This Momma does not get her daughter's disability or what? She cannot wear an off the shoulder blouse even with a bralet inside! Even Asahole hesitate for a bit there!
View attachment 2383751

Lastly, all lies! How was it possible to sit in the jacuzzi with no bubbles? Boohoo! She would've cause a tsunami the minute she stepped into it!
View attachment 2383755
Why didn't she just make her own bubbles, her hufferlumpus ass could create a ton of bubbles just by farting all that horrible beige food she cooks and eat.

• Haha
She probably asked for things not included. (Or by bill they meant some type of receipt. Which you would have gotten regardless of it being a gift or paying for it.) Possible it was a gift card/coupon situation to be presented when paying.
---

Literally everyone knows when you sign up for something you pay regardless if you use it or not. The gym has no way to know the truth of a situation or if they are being lied to to get out of paying.

They obviously had the gym membership awhile. You don't just join a gym and spontaneously the next week move, without any warning or knowledge of it happening.

You sign up for a specific membership you sign a contract. Gym held up their end. They didn't breech contract. Ass is just a little witch.

Maybe the Maasholes should have tried using the gym instead sitting on their fat, lazy asses and complaining about paying for something they didn't.
Imagine the hoops you have to go through to cancel an Amazebox subscription. I'm sure getting out of the gym was much easier.

• Haha
  • Heart
And the smells.
---

Pretty sure the patron turns it on there selves so they can adjust it. At least thats how it works here. Thank God Piggy was too stupid to figure that out. Full blast-o-rama would have blown the blubber up and over the sides. So surprised they don't have one in their back yard. I just wonder what that water looked like sitting in it that long without whirling it up. All the floaty stuff sits on top of the water. A real sesspool of yuck.
Ah, I have fond memories of the jacuzzi at my local leisure centre as a child. 9 year old me would get in and the jets of water would blast my tuna canoe. I had no idea WTF was going on but I loved that special jacuzzi.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah, they might feel a bit out of place amongst the fit and beautiful gym rats until they lose a couple hundred pounds each. Okay, it’s just a pipe dream. I admit it.
Well remember, according to Big P, if they were skinny they would be a triple threat with their looks and personality lol. She really is delusional.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I've been gifted spa treatments by both my husband and my brother (gift card to a local place). I arrived early to both because it was my first time and they required filling out some paperwork. I find it hilarious that P was "bored" in the relaxation room! OMG. Does this woman ever unplug herself from social media?? Each time I have went it is the most peaceful and relaxing hour of my entire life. Even just the relaxation room was awesome. Dim lights. Water flowing. Comfy chairs. Just absolutely peaceful. Every time I go there I never want to leave....LOL! I bought a membership to our local place just for the 1 hour "free" massages/facials-which I have not done since summer began because life with the kiddo and hubby is unpredictable. That may be the first thing I schedule when school starts. That and exercise classes again.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Circling back to one of the vlogs after the WLW saga, anyone else noticed they included a shot of the watermelon in their array of foods in the kitchen island. I mean he's trying to show they are inclusive and all that and eat all kinds of inclusive foods. Also a mention of attending a Pentatonix concert. Cos might as well include all the inclusivity.

Also, all the veges into the bin! What a wasteful Maassless family. He should've cut this out. View attachment 2383748

This Momma does not get her daughter's disability or what? She cannot wear an off the shoulder blouse even with a bralet inside! Even Asahole hesitate for a bit there!
View attachment 2383751

Lastly, all lies! How was it possible to sit in the jacuzzi with no bubbles? Boohoo! She would've cause a tsunami the minute she stepped into it!
View attachment 2383755
If this was a gift, don't you pay for it in advance? Why was she paying a bill? This all sounds like a load of crap. Nobody whines and moans as good as this prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If this was a gift, don't you pay for it in advance? Why was she paying a bill? This all sounds like a load of crap. Nobody whines and moans as good as this prick.
Probably signed up for all the thingth and made a company claim for it. Theyre late to everything. Abbie's school runs especially. And come on Asahole, if your beb is going to a spa, then drive her or call her an uber.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah, they might feel a bit out of place amongst the fit and beautiful gym rats until they lose a couple hundred pounds each. Okay, it’s just a pipe dream. I admit it.
Nah, there are all sorts of body sizes (and ages and appearances) in most gyms. I'll be honest, Priscilla might find the type of community belonging and lack of judgement she seems to be seeking if she actually joined a gym and went on a regular basis.
Everyone's there to look and/or feel better, most of the time people mind their business and focus on themselves, but if a large person or an obvious newcomer is struggling to use equipment or looking lost someone always offers help or advice. Nobody's judging anyone there for trying to improve themselves.

What you will get judged on at a gym is being an asshole, misusing equipment even after someone steps in to help, and wontonly filming yourself or others.
So, y'know, Atha would really benefit from a good lifting routine but he'd get bullied into better behavior or out the front door real quick.

Signed,
everyone's favorite gym rat

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Nah, there are all sorts of body sizes (and ages and appearances) in most gyms. I'll be honest, Priscilla might find the type of community belonging and lack of judgement she seems to be seeking if she actually joined a gym and went on a regular basis.
Everyone's there to look and/or feel better, most of the time people mind their business and focus on themselves, but if a large person or an obvious newcomer is struggling to use equipment or looking lost someone always offers help or advice. Nobody's judging anyone there for trying to improve themselves.

What you will get judged on at a gym is being an asshole, misusing equipment even after someone steps in to help, and wontonly filming yourself or others.
So, y'know, Atha would really benefit from a good lifting routine but he'd get bullied into better behavior or out the front door real quick.

Signed,
everyone's favorite gym rat
This. I don’t exactly haunt the gym, but Atha and his camera and know-it-all crap would not be welcome. Of course, he’d only be there a few times at most for content. Follow through is not his thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The spa, I believe is in Coral Springs, near the Sawgrass Mall. Which is probably 4 hours away. South. She was probably on one of her MLM trips - in Ft. Lauderdale.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Golden Boy had to have his dad or mom assist him with the quick change for work video. Combine the zoom focus on his backside with the bidet segment…a dog whistle of sorts? Who is he trying to attract with this video? The grandmothers certainly reacted.

IMG_6462.jpeg

IMG_6465.jpeg

IMG_6467.jpeg

IMG_6468.jpeg

IMG_6469.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why did she get in the jacuzzi that wasn't turned on in the first place? I guess she was still so ~~flustered~~ about there being consequences for showing up late that she just decided to sit in a tub of tepid water and hope for some farts.

Honestly, this review is the gift that keeps on giving. No one came to see her in the relaxation room? She wanted to order something? It's for relaxation...it's not a Buffalo Wild Wings. Says a lot about what she considers "relaxation." duck resting in a quiet room...true relaxation is getting a little snacky and probably a flute of champagne.

And she left "bored and unrelaxed"? Bored? It's a bleeping spa!!! What kind of excitement did she expect? Although, to be fair, I guess spa days can be a little boring when you go by yourself...maybe if she were capable of making some bleeping friends, she would have had a pal to go with. And maybe that pal would have figured out where the front door of the spa was.
This is getting funnier by the minute. Buffalo Wild Wings? 😂 Yeah, she wasn’t bored and looking for a flute of champagne. She was looking for a 6 pack of Trulys and a steak or a pile of hamburgers. Something substantial for this growing girl. Forget the salad and green smoothie. Let that steer run right past her, she likes her steak rare! 🐮🐄🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just found his full Google Reviews and he sure is an @**hole to just about everywhere that won’t compliment him! Oh, I think it is also hilarious that he left a review for the security company that took Priscilla to court and the company won their suit against her.. It wasn’t a money grab, it was following their terms and conditions.. I guess that is another thing that Priscilla can’t do, which is to read a contract before signing it!
IMG_1078.png

---
Difference, she was actually so much alive and able to actually comprehend where she was going.. Now, she is strapped in and they pray she doesn’t take off, while driving down the road..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The spa, I believe is in Coral Springs, near the Sawgrass Mall. Which is probably 4 hours away. South. She was probably on one of her MLM trips - in Ft. Lauderdale.
It's in Ponte Vedra, a suburb of Jacksonville. It's a 48-minute drive from their house per Google Maps.

She's too busy to hold down a real job because she has to drive Abbie to appointments, but she can make the time to schlep her ass an hour away for a massage.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Happy Hump Day evening. 🙌🏼
Let’s get this new thread going before the tit show drops.
@PugliaLiving has won the vote! ❤
Great job everyone.
IMG_6178.jpeg
IMG_6179.jpeg

---
TATTLE ON!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.