Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cardinal Rule

VIP Member
So far this fashionista has brought three different purses and three pairs of sandals. What a stressful trip having to keep up with her wardrobe changes. Piggy is also a shape-shifting chameleon.

5F93CA8E-F09E-4275-A60C-D992124DFC3D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

Srsmom

VIP Member
Did we mention how much we detest the sow?

Why, yes, Pig, south Florida is hot and humid in July. Imagine that!!!!

All she needs is to waddle off and find more alcohol. 🙄🙄🙄

IMG_4125.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
How the hell did he lift her???
He was either 3 sheets to the wind or on something (or both) to even attempt that lift. His behavior was manic. It was very disturbing when he was complaining that he hurt himself and was sliding down her body so his head was on her chest. His maniacal laughter when trying to teach Abbie to dunk cookies was difficult to watch too. He was probably drunk there too. That poor girl.

• Heart
  • Sad

JunoandMaya

VIP Member
Thats my thought on the meds as well, just a quick fix.

I am not anti-med. People of all ages and abilities take the same medication every day. Forever. They need it.
My issue is, the first several years of the vlog Asa was anti-med. Here is a pre-teen and later post-puberty teenager, and Asa produced vlog after vlog proudly stating that Abbie was on the same dosages that she was on at age 7...they loved her and would never try to drug her personality away, blah blah blah. He would vlog that he told the psychiatrist, again, that they will not increase her medication to a dosage appropriate for Abbies age and size, nor add anything new unless it was for sleep.

Well heres the rub- Abbie needed meds.
Abbie, who regularly attacked people, tantrumed, sat in a PVC pipe hoodie so she wouldnt bite herself bloody, lost her mind half the time they left the house, destroyed their house, and broke welded metal car seats from rocking so hard as a small child, attacked P while she was driving-??!!- she needed medication.

And they wonder why she never progressed, even a tiny bit? All those years of JSA and ABA and very little forward momentum? Well of course we know her abilities, but someone in such a constant state of anxiety and distress is hardly conducive to learning.
She would never have been working in a coffee shop or selling vintage tees, but perhaps she could have mastered some simple ADL's like bathing or dressing, wearing shoes, etc. if she had not been living in a constant state of anxiety, fight or flight mode.

But nope. Mr. Ego himself (as he has always pointed out) "knows his daughter better than any doctor!" and was convinced it was just a matter of time- Abbiie would "get it" one day. Yet the years passed and here we are.

Abbie grew, never "changed" and became even harder to manage and could/can inflict even greater harm to herself and others. So only then did he agree to meds- for their benefit, and not hers.
Everything, everything is about them.

OMG Yes! I remember when he was so against medication and I kept thinking WHY?? She is not happy living like this. I hate the fact that our son needs them, but he does. For his benefit. To help him be able to function in school and out in the community. To help him enjoy life instead of being so anxious and wound up all the time.
---
Woooo! You have done your research and know your shit! ❤❤❤
The Maasives could learn a thing or 100 from you!
Ps.
I wish you were my neighbor.😂

LOL Yep! I've learned more about cannabis than I ever intended that's for sure. He started at 14 and is now 19. He looked far more drugged on all the pharmas than he ever has with cannabis. My fave thing is when all the "Karen's" come at me with things like "OMG do you know what THC does to a developing brain??!" Well, "Karen", it can't be any worse than Risperdal, Depakote, Clonidine, Ativan, or Klonopin! Ever see those side effects?? I'll take happiness and munchies any day! Oh, and better tic control. And not sleeping his life away. And basically more freedom to give him however much he needs at any given point without overdosing and poisoning him.

Last edited:
  • Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
Am I remembering right that Priscilla doesn't eat leftovers?
We've seen Asa have them for lunch here & there but Abbie always winds up with leftovers for lunch, including packed up for her to take in to JSA when that was a thing.
Yup she has said a few times she doesn't eat leftovers. Ass very rarely does (mostly when P is gone.) They use Abbie as a garbage disposal. They have shown feeding her food that was well over a week old. They will eat out, cook steaks, etc while Abbie gets served whatever slop is rotting in the fridge.

She doesn't make too much so that there are leftovers. She doesn't even do it so Abbie can eat whatever while they have good stuff. She does it because she likes seeing large amounts of food. She can then eat as much as she wants without fearing running out. It all goes along with her food addiction. Why she wont eat leftovers... she needs a fresh hit not revisit a previous fix.

• Heart
  • Sick

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I think a wheelchair of some sort is in Wayne’s future. It’s so sad to see him struggling to walk - hanging on to the wall for support. Yet they feed him and the rest to no end. Cilla managed to hide her dinner portion from the camera with a strategically placed water glass.

• Heart
  • Sad

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
Comment from a few days ago on the episode where they were trying to get her to focus in the restaurant (That’s how far back I am)
8460B618-64C5-4049-B71A-88261280F50F.jpeg
774C7A95-2240-4A2E-9606-DC95BF3C2E71.jpeg

• Heart

bready

VIP Member
Funny 💩 on Cilla’s Stuff and Things. Someone rightfully trashing her “work” trip & company. There is a special place in hell for those who continue to exploit and profit off people with disabilities. She has completely checked out of motherhood. I pray for the maximum amount of sleepless nights with Abbey for the rest of her fuking life!!!!!🤬🤬😡😡🥊
“It’s so strange you know when my work conference starts,” she says. Bitch you told us! You told us every travel plan you have!
---
I’ve never heard anyone talk about “working a room” as a compliment…usually it’s a phrase I hear in connection with individuals that people think are disingenuous, politicians or grifters, and it’s used in a disparaging way to indicate the person is making surface-level connections for their own gain. 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

RocketQueen

VIP Member
I bet P is walking on sunshine today. Big day at the manor...Abbie heads to camp in the morning doesnt she?
Then off for yet another trip with "her man", more eating, drinking and shopping.
She works so hard ya'll. So busy! She cooked 6 meals this week! Had to pack for trips! Did a podcast!
Maybe someday I can have a work ethic like that! 🤣 :sick: 🤣

• Haha

Raingirl

Chatty Member
View attachment 2308372
She receives mean messages, tries to say the BIGGEST thing she has gained is confidence…and then turns it into some bullshit sisterhood sales pitch. What a fucking moron.😂😂
She was ugly in 2018. Even uglier now. Biggest thing she has gained is about 109 lbs and 73 extra melanoma spots.
If the messages don’t bother her, why is she posting about them? We know she’s crying to Assa and pitching a fit. If she hasn’t gained anything but a thick skin, why did she post full body shots? that’s not thick skin, Pigcilla, that’s hundreds of pounds of blubber!

• Heart
  • Haha

KateK

VIP Member
“HEY KID!”
😂

Moobie has learned how to placate the sow. Frozen cocktails. He should just tie a frozen margarita to a stick and lead her around. Her knees will thank him later. 😂
View attachment 2327653
Then there is this…..😂🐽😂
View attachment 2327655
So Pig is losing weight, Pig is fashionable...kind of like Abbie is having a blast at camp, is progressing, and everyone is flocking around her because of her "Abbitude"... these are exactly the type of people who get scammed easily.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Noir Fan

VIP Member
I have a MMJ card as well, cancer survivor. I don’t use it often, maybe once a month, if that much. I prefer the edibles, cookies and/or chocolate bar. I take a quarter dose because I just want to chill, not feel too elevated. I am forever afraid of being out of control, so I’m pretty strict with myself. Hell, I don’t even drink. Lol! I’m just happy it’s there for me.

• Heart

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
And when he didnt drive off immediately in order to give that little speech I thought P was going to jump out of her skin!! 🤣 🤣
She was READY.
You know she was thinking: Jesus Atha! STFU and DRIVE!! We are not safe until we're off the property!! 😂😂
If Sweet Girl had of hopped in the back seat and refused to get out…😂😂 Damnit Man! On the bright side, Perciller is back living her best honking life at the Manor right at this very moment. Har! Har! Har! Eeeeeeehhhhh!
---
The penny just dropped for him on that one? Yeah. He’s a real education genius. I wonder when Nova university is going to get in touch and have him “guest lecture” again?

Edited to add, we’re in the final stages of clearing my parent’s house. I’m simultaneously crying inside, fighting heatstroke and wanting to hold a seance to find out how the moved a bazillion times and never got rid of anything. Laughing at the Jacksonville village idiots helps.
It got me thinking…Only a handful of people actually know how to “communicate” with Abbie, and that is limited to say the least. They left her there after tossing out a crash course on her modified sign language. Then there was the…Oopsie…can’t forget your iPad. Like that stands to benefit her at camp. I doubt her buddy was making runs to Chipotle and/or Dunkin. It is just wild.
I am glad you are making it through your parents house. I can relate. It is physically and mentally exhausting. While working on my moms stuff, I found all my dads stuff that had been stored for many years. It was like mourning them both at the same time. That is when the dam broke…it all came pouring out. Literally. Ugly crying. 😂 You WILL breathe easier when it is all finished. I promise! Keep your head up.😘

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
The only one doing the Lord's work today is the poor soul stuck giving this tub of twat a massage. She better tip well!!!
Now that Twatty has ramped up her selfishness to enormous heights, I think that she could be turning off even the humpiest of humpers. They are full of Abbitude when they need to be and the fact that this fat bint is spending no time with Abbie and is away on vacation after vacation and buying all the things, taking advantage of luxuries that the Humpers could never afford and being a gluttonous show off, she may well feel their wrath. I'd love to smack the smug off her bloated, wrinkled, puckered, sun damaged and droopy face.

1690299770934.png

• Heart
  • Haha