Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KateK

VIP Member
Question…. I have never stayed in an AB&B but I do see all the regular fees you all have listed. Are Damage deposits fees included? I could see those horrible Pigs claiming damage each time and keeping Damage Deposit fees each and every time.
From what I have read here it sounds like the house
is not as nice as most available in the area and probably keeping Damage Deposit fees will the only way they will be able to break even???
Thoughts Tattlers….
I have an AirBnb reserved now for a couple of weeks from now. Looking at the fees there is a service fee and a cleaning fee .. I don't think I have ever paid a damage deposit fee.... but that may be an option I just haven't encountered.

Reactions: 13

that1lady

Chatty Member
OMG… I responded too early.. just now saw the spaghetti!

🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Look.. I know ground beef is traditional with spaghetti.. (I mean.. I always thought it should be meatballs… ) but absolutely not for me.
Like I said above, I use half the ground beef for my hamburger helper because I’m not a big fan of loose ground beef. The only time is maybe tacos and even then I’m filling it with more lettuce and tomato..

But holy crap dude. That is just not for me.
I LOVE spaghetti.. but like I said above.. I make it like my parents did. But a little modified.

Sliced Kielbasa sausage instead of ground beef..
And EXTREMELY chunky sauce is the only way I can eat it.

Nicole’s Spaghetti (if anyone interested)

-Polska Kielbasa (optional.. it’s chunky as it is)
-Prego Mushroom and Green pepper Chunky Garden (wal mart M&GP chunky brand just as good and half price)
-Spaghetti
-Can of diced tomatoes with g.pepper and onion
-can of slice mushrooms
-Chopped green pepper and onion
-Parsley, garlic powder, salt
-butter
-parm cheese

-I slice the kielbasa and fry it on the stove top
-Cook the chopped g.pep and onion in olive oil over the stove (lil oregano if want)
-Combine the sauce, can mushrooms, can tomatoes, seasonings (you end up with twice the amount of sauce so if it’s just cooking for 2 you can pour the mix back in the jar and keep for 5 days in fridge)
-boil the spaghetti of course

when spaghetti done, add butter and mix
(Now this is where I get naughty but you don’t have to use as much as I do)
While still in bowl, add parm… then plate… pour the sauce with the chopped g.pep and onion you want on… add parm… mix… top with parm 🤍🤍🤍
If you brown up some bulk Italian sausage to add to your sauce, instead of ground beef, that’s very tasty, too!

• Heart

MaidenX

VIP Member
She’s #2 in the company which makes me believe no one is really buying that crap because you need to have a following to make top sales.

This is who is #1

I know. Just saying that image was her team leader announcing top sellers of her own downline. Why it was a group of top sellers.

Krishascooties

VIP Member
Seing
Hey guys, am catching up on posts, but I just wanted to ask if you could send up some prayers / healing vibes / whatever you believe in for my uncle. He was airlifted to a specialty ICU last night for a cerebral hemorrhage. So far his condition is exactly what they want to see the day after a bleed like that...but obviously he has a long way to go, and he already has a bunch of other health issues that complicate things.
Sending a ton of healing vibes. ❤ ❤

• Heart

#anon2022

Chatty Member
Look at this nasty bitch!! She clearly has ZERO hygiene and not a regular dentist, as she claims!! She has heavy yellow on both sides, just so nasty!! I would understand, if you didn't have the means and have to make choices, but she makes some serious cash and could do something about it, if she wanted!!

1684977902509.png

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member
Pig’s facial expressions never match her words.(Neither do Moobie’s). Her face tells the true tale. Personally, I think she hates sharing the limelight. I think she hates it when people ask about Abbie, wants to see Abbie, etc. I feel like she struggles to understand it, because she doesn’t see her daughter the way the humpers do.
At the end of last nights vlog, Moobie said…If you want to see all the presents Ciller gets…come back tomorrow. Like I give AF what Pig receives. 🤣 Unless it is a full ride scholarship to Summer Fat Camp that is….🤣
🤔🤔
Who are these vlogs about again? Did he end the Abbie birthday vlog with a similar cliffhanger? Matter of fact, have we seen any Abbie gifts outside of what her grandparents gave her? Are they saving her presents for when the Leftover Tribe shows up at the end of the month for the triple whammy….new landscaping and patio furniture tax write off shindig?

I have a question for y’all. If you were invited to Pig’s party, what gift would you bring her?
🤭😃🤭
I would trot down to my local horse barn & get her a wonderful collection of horse blankets. I'd pull 'em right off the backs of the horses

• Haha

cucumber

VIP Member

View attachment 2211842
So I know alot of us on here are not exactly Gen Z.. but I watch a lot of YouTube and the guy in this video is EXTREMELY popular. Even to Xennials like me. And almost anything he covers ends up DONE.

If for some reason you wake up and see this short, skinny dude with long hair covering FA… it’s OVER. I mean OVER completely. FA’s loyal humpers of about 1,000 will mean nothing compared to the 10 thousands of younger people who know the internet and their 15 mins of targeted attention to destroy them. Hell, we’ll probably find out things about FA we didn’t even know…
---

NOOOOOOO
It’s bad enough I share a STATE with them for a time period… PLEASE don’t tell me that fat fuck has stepped on my beautiful motherland!!!! Ugh. If I found out that I interacted with a Massive without even knowing it…
---

We book it.
We go.
We don’t do anything illegal or could get us into trouble.
We have great times at their expense.
We leave.

We’ll call it a celebration of “veterans of the hater dungeon”

The war stories we could tell….
---

Oh sweet! Totally gotcha!
I nominate me and @Lizaable90 as the Tattle Tour Guides!!😌
---

#90sKidsWillKnow

View attachment 2211874
Heeey.. Cilla could probably play this with her goofy lips! 😝
Two things!
@Nicole9Volt. you would've known for sure if you met a Maassive...how could you not...between their size and/or smell...
And she could play those also with her mutant fingers. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
OT: totally!😂
Do any of the UK peeps know of a company called koaoat? Sells a very mild hippy style of stuff @Nicole9Volt would be seen dead in,😂🤦🏼‍♀️😉Please don’t take offence Nicole, the story you wrote the morning (my time) about a place out of Boone, was so descriptive! I actually want to buy a set of gloves from to see if I can deconstruct them and knit my own as well, but have no knowledge of them. Thanks, heaps it’s 9.55 pm Thursday here, so good night,🤦🏼‍♀️
HAHAHAHA OMG…I busted out laughing at that! seriously gag me with a spoon… I absolutely despise this stuff
2C8CF903-547D-4132-AC2B-E6D7ABF6BE4D.jpeg
I
I just really hate this corporate hippie crap. This is the exact type of stuff I could see cilla going on about how “authentic hippie” it is.

Real hippie clothing is DIY. Which includes doing your own, hand made alterations. Or putting different accessories, I can’t stand this off the rack type stuff. And looking at the stuff they sell.. I’d rather shop at an Earthbound.. that’s saying a lot haha.

It’s not the fashion per se. It’s the mass produced look of it. I pretty much only wear flared jeans and flowy dresses and skirts.. but I do all my own tie dye (I’ll post a pic when I get home of one of my wall hangings) and mix and match with hip scarfs and such. Also I pretty much exclusively shop at hand me down stores and goodwill. Not just out of straddling the poverty line like it was AJ styles, but because that’s where you find the good stuff!

The above pants looks like they’d go perfect with a “be a nice human” (or whatever the fuck they say) t-shirt.

• Haha
  • Heart

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Ever hear of the “freshman forty”? Abbie’s diet and sedentary life could be causing her weight gain. I’m not saying meds don’t contribute but all you have to do is look at the family. They’re loaded her up with mountains of carbs, sugar and fatty dairy products.
---

I’m so tempted to go Hog hunting at the Gaylord in July 😊
Which Gaylord??? Nashville? If so I may have to do some investigative reporting!
---
I just watched 🐷's 5 minute live from last night, thanking the herd for buying sunscreen....she went on to say that GB fried himself and has been using the aftersun cream from Lifeguard training for camp. GB showed off his CPR skills on Sandy, CPR and being a trained lifeguard are 2 totally seperate skills. I sure as hell hope Camp I am special employs certified lifeguards and not just privileged GB's who think they are.

Did anyone notice when Ass asked GB if he filed his taxes, GB was like "I don't know how to do my taxes?". I bet he hasn't done it since he moved to Boone....dumbass!
He hasn't worked has he??

lotsofluck

Chatty Member
Nah. They know.
Assa is just playing the "autism" card because he knows that drives an audience.
When he's mentioned any other diagnosis, he calls it global delay.
Abbie is just delayed. 😆
He's such a grifter.
He knows dang well what he's doing by not admitting that Abbie is the R word. Well, Intellectually Disabled to be politically correct. But it's the same meaning.
So “Hot”…..where do you see this going? What’s the future? Will they continue to take care of her until they physically can’t? Will they “ persuade” Isaiah to take over when they can’t? Will they keep taking care of her in their own home? That’s what I think anyway. Just line up more caregivers and keep her at home until they die. Or until she dies.

Y’all remember Leona Helmsley? That wealthy lady from the east who put in her will that she was leaving her money to her dogs and those who took care of the dogs. Maybe the Massives can do that. Leave whatever is left to Isaiah on the condition he takes care of Abbie. I don’t agree with it, it’s shitty, but so are they. And, it’d keep Abbie out of a care home if that is what they are worried about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
I liked her video. I think the main goal of these Youtubers is to bring light to exploitation. We on this forum can see what pieces of shit they are beyond exploitation but I don’t think that really matters to the average viewer. Maybe if viewers understand that Abbie is actually being exploited, then they can look at all the other stuff.

• Heart

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
Hey guys, who is Shirley Maass? Anyone know? Apparently they live in one of the small towns adjacent from Harrison, Maine. The place I was born and raised. which is crazy because I can’t stress enough how tiny those towns are. that I grew up in all the way up in Maine.

I don’t know if I ever asked what part of NC you live in. Of course don’t dox yourself haha

I dont think I’ve ever asked what part of NC you live in? (Don’t have to name the city, just curious what area)
EDIT- Sorry for the weird editing there. I didn’t get to it in enough time.

I’m also in NC, about 1.5-2hrs away and I’d love to go! Count me in! Haha!
You guys got me actually wanting to do this! 😌😌😌

• Haha
  • Heart

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
Yep. Shirley Maass was his grandmother.
Literally lived 15 mins from me.
The town she lived in is slightly bigger than Harrison and growing up we would go there for things like groceries and restaurants because the only thing Harrison has is a gas station. It’s that small.

It was the mid 80s to 90s so it is possible I passed by the Maass matriarch at the local Shop n’ Save (now all Hannaford 😒)