Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
I'm not a Lauren fan but I appreciate her being forthcoming about her weight (specifically saying where she started and where she is in pounds). I find this helpful for the rest of us who are also trying to get in shape, to see where we are on the spectrum (helps when you're feeling discouraged).

I always found Priscilla's reluctance to provide any numbers frustrating and weird. For me--I understand not wanting to publicize my weight, because I am unhappy with my weight. But Priscilla says she is fine with how she is, so it has never made sense to me that she could never just come out with specific numbers.

I follow Pinky on Instagram and the lady is driving me crazy. Her social media reeks so bad of desperation since her divorce I'll probably have to unfollow her. She needs to get her groove back. Her posts make one assume she is struggling to deal with her ex-husband already having moved on with a (younger) woman. She (Abbi) is too beautiful to be looking this desperate.
Where did you see her ex found a younger woman? I follow her on IG and haven't see anything. She is definitely having some serious issues and I think her weight loss is one of them no matter how much she tries to claim she's eating healthy and working out. It doesn't take much to see she is borderline anorexic.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

ABAPQueen1995

About 10 minutes to get off the mountain and down into Blowing Rock. Blowing Rock is a smallish town and while they have some food options, most will drive on into Boone, which is another 10-15 minutes away.
We never would eat in Blowing Rock. There just wasn’t enough options for my kiddos.
Do your kids like particular foods? I remember being in a similar situation when I was younger whilst on holiday in Italy as I didn't like the food there at the time and would only eat breaded chicken or breaded fish and chips (occasionally sausages). They didn't do breaded chicken in any of the Italian restaurants we visited so I would just eat chips there.

I was sensitive to certain tastes and textures back then but started getting used to it once I had my jaw operation and realised how wonderful Italian food actually tasted and it's now my favourite type of cuisine.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

ABAPQueen1995

What age does everyone predict the beast will live to? I reckon she will live to around 55-60, but she will have serious health issues by the time she hits menopause. I'll be really surprised if she lives beyond 60ish.
Tbh I think 45 given the way she's going right now

• Sad

boychik0830

VIP Member
That cold ass nacho pool meal made me wanna vomit. How fucking disgusting. People were defending it saying it was cute and all sorts.
One of my friends on Facebook is a big fan of dougherty dozen and I make comments on her posts about how I don't like them she deletes them. I trying to let her know that alicia doesn't care about her kids only profiting off of them but she won't listen to me.

• Sad

SCCOct66

VIP Member
Y’all I swear on everything I wrote accept 😂 that’s what I get for being an asshole 💀💀 she’s still a twatlami
It depends on what the motion was asking for. Motion to Compel what? A lot of times those documents are filed because the other party is refusing to answer questions or provide documents. If they filed a motion to compel, asking for material documents or answers, perhaps, Asa finally answered, and they withdrew their motion. Any way to tell me where I can access the court documents? I can take a look at them and see. I’m a paralegal, I’m not just being nosy, I might be able to provide a little insight.
---
It depends on what the motion was asking for. Motion to Compel what? A lot of times those documents are filed because the other party is refusing to answer questions or provide documents. If they filed a motion to compel, asking for material documents or answers, perhaps, Asa finally answered, and they withdrew their motion. Any way to tell me where I can access the court documents? I can take a look at them and see. I’m a paralegal, I’m not just being nosy, I might be able to provide a little insight.
Which Duval county court is it filed in? I can try to look it up that way.

• Heart

boychik0830

VIP Member
Too bad the rental isn’t in OBX. I’ll be vacationing at the end of June with 25 of my relatives (siblings spouses kids aunts uncles cousins) I’m sure we could tear the Boone place up real good. Especially with the amount of beer cans the relatives consume (Kentucky hillbillies) 😆😆😆
My aunt and uncle own a beach house in OBX and we got to visit it last summer.

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
Lifeguard is equivalent to working fast food for teens/young adults. All you need is a few classes and cpr certification. It’s not anything you need excessive training for…..unfortunately.

• Sad
  • Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Sounds like a plan! Let’s meet each other halfway. 😂 I will bring the horse trailer and we can go pick up @Angret and her critter tribe. I will bring the inflatable pig costume. LOL. When our vacay nears it’s end, I will leave said costume crumpled in a corner for The Maassives to find…kinda like how Kris Kringle left his cane in the corner for little Susan on Miracle on 34th St. 😂 The Tattler’s were here, Atha! 👀👀
I left you guyth yesterday evening, went down the road and purchased some new faces to bring on the trip!😂👇🏼👇🏼😂
BeeBee was less than thrilled. She definitely had a case of only pasture child syndrome. She has settled in and is now being quite the nurturing soul.
Oh my gosh sweet BeeBee has friends!!!!

• Heart

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
I stopped watching but I do read here still...and occasionally have to go look because you all are amazing with the commentary!

One thing I don't understand about these people is...what happened???? Not that Asa and Priscilla were ever good parents ...but at least on cam they seemed United and worked together with Abbie....Priscilla seemed more like a mother...

About a year after the move to moody she seemed to wake up one day and decided I want a fun single lifestyle with bffs, and booze, and lots of travel without any responsibility!!!

She blew out her stomach surgery , had her phone permanently fused to her hoof, if she's not online partying drinking and acting like she's 17, she's laying on a couch under a blanket playing on her phone like a teenager.....when did she just decide I don't want to be a wife, a mom, a caregiver, a parent, or part of this family anymore?

Did something happen between her and Asa? They live more like they have an " arrangement" then a family..marriage...

Just wondering if something specific happened?
Everything that was already said in responses are good reasons.

just some added thoughts ..
FA becoming a bigger channel had Asa in the editing room more.. more focused on this as his job. Cilla got interested in vlogging too but absolutely not about autism. Anything but autism. So get her failed cooking show.. failed other things.. until she found MLM grifting make up right at home and had enough a following to be at a decent place on the pyramid.

So both being successful but completely seperate.
Abbie quickly became asa’s problem solely just out of it being “fathering autism” and also like others said, Cilla was done being a mom when GB left.. she never wanted to be a mom to someone with as much special needs as Abbie. So she shut herself in her room and went harder into the MLM.

The physical and emotional distance between her and Asa just naturally grew slowly enough to where it’s a total normal thing for her to spend literally more time away from the house in other states than at home.

both got more unhealthy, less uhhh attractive? Lol… so that equals less sex. Less intimacy.

on the autism side of “fathering autism”.. Asa’s inability to stay consistent in ABA practices and Abbie’s regression made the “autism awareness and tips” irrelevant and just sad so now she is never the focus of the show and it’s digressed into the most boring family vlog ever

me and my guy are convinced Cilla head someone on the side she sees when traveling. Fat fetish is an EXTREMELY common fetish among guys. And with hook up apps so easy and discrete, it wouldn’t be that difficult for her to find a fuck

• Heart
  • Sick

RocketQueen

VIP Member
Is the guardianship done, or are they automatically temporary guardians? Because she just went to the doctor, and sedation dentist that they "had to find" as an adult. 🤔🤔

• Sick

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
What age does everyone predict the beast will live to? I reckon she will live to around 55-60, but she will have serious health issues by the time she hits menopause. I'll be really surprised if she lives beyond 60ish.

• Heart

MaxsMom

I thought she was sobbing and wallowing in her own reality check.....looks like she's slopping it up with the other Lipstick 🐷's. I know that after I bawl my eyes out, I look hella bad for hours afterwards. Lies, Lies, sales tactics.
Back @ page 20 @Canadian Sunflower posted pic. What is on her cheek? I mean I see it’s arrows but why? Is this an editing tool? Is this proof she helps herself look better with filters?

Attachments