Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ABAPQueen1995

Yep, Cilla Beast hounds people by email. I’ve mentioned before that I was stupid enough in the early days to buy a couple of products from her. I thereafter received regular emails from her begging me to buy more. I told her to knock it off. She persisted. I sent her a cease and desist. She persisted. I then informed her of all the legal action I was willing to take. There were no further emails from her Priscilla Maas email, but then she contacted me via Slimelife email. I went ballistic on Slimelife about their scammy employee, and haven’t received any further emails.

By the way, she “color-matches” without even seeing a photograph of the customer. She’ll ask you what color you think is good, and then tell you that color will look great with your skin, which she’s never seen!

Without Abbie, these two grifters wouldn’t have a penny to their names!
I can't believe she colour matches without even seeing what the person's skin looks like first. My best friend does a way better job. I remember when we went makeup shopping, she advised me on the best shade of foundation to use before I bought it

• Heart
Reactions: 14

bready

VIP Member
Oh yeah and I forgot. I’m on an underwater search and rescue team. I line tend while divers are underwater. We have to get lifeguard certified yearly and it’s 30 hours of training. If GB hasn’t been trained properly they are putting all those campers at risk. I don’t believe for 1 second he could go be a lifeguard anywhere else. What a huge liability.
30 hours isn't really that much training. It's less than a week of full-time work. If he's gone to lifeguard training for two days now, he's more than halfway there.

The only pool lifeguard certification that I know of comes from the Red Cross, which is the same nationally. The course is between 25 and 27 hours. It's likely the camp is just running a Red Cross class for their lifeguards.

Beach lifeguards are a different story. That's a difficult job to get and training for it is serious business. Izzy could never.

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
That video was extremely hard to watch.
She brought zero to the topic.
I can't even say it was a nice try.
Next....
Yeah… that wasn’t really informative
But has anyone watched the video they mentioned at the beginning ?

I’m watching it right now. Starts off better than the other one at least.
---
Yeah… that wasn’t really informative
But has anyone watched the video they mentioned at the beginning ?

I’m watching it right now. Starts off better than the other one at least.
Still at the beginning of this video … I really wish YouTubers trying to bring light on something, didn’t always use clips from tv shows and movies. 4 mins into her talking and she has cut to at least 15 different clips of family guy and the office, etc.

It’s a crutch, annoying And completely unnecessary. And if you really want outsiders to grasp what you are saying and care about the topic, it’s extremely distracting.

Also I’m almost ten minutes in and all I’ve gotten is her life story…

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Srsmom

VIP Member
Wait a minute… they think Abby can be left alone? This is the same Abby that requires two people if it’s someone other than asshat? Her own mother has to have her parents come over if asshat isn’t there. If Abby is ever left alone someone needs to call the police/adult protective services on them and be charged with neglect. That’s just not ok. What drugs have they taken to come to this conclusion?
Setting the stage to leave her drugged and locked in her room?

God I hope not.

• Sick
  • Sad

cucumber

VIP Member
She looks like a blow fish.

View attachment 2209444
OH.MY.LORDY.
now THAT is meaty soft neck flab
Now how can those stupid stupid humps not see this? How can she be anyones BEAUTY guide
SMH. 😂
I am going to have to start Tattling at night. How am I supposed to be a productive member of society on a Thursday when I am deceased by 6:45 am? LMAO!
👇🏼This is the ONLY reason I watch her FB Lives.👇🏼Mountain Boho face action👇🏼
View attachment 2210159View attachment 2210161View attachment 2210164
Yesterday, after watching her shit show, FB led me to a video from May 2020. Y’all…it is shocking what 3 years has done to this beast. She doesn’t even look like the same person.
POKE THAT FLAB

• Haha

SilentPrincess

Chatty Member
What happens when a child that’s disabled turns 18 there? Do they have a similar process?

I don’t really know much about guardianships either, I’ve just been doing my research lately because I’m curious what process they have to go through. They haven’t talked about it much on the vlog, wonder why. I guess saying the words guardianship shows that Abbie is incapable of making some decisions on her own. I think they have mentioned it once. They still want to feed leghumpers lies.
I have no clue, my brain can go on overdrive. Especially because over here trying to get benefits is like having everything checked over to do with your health. But i will need to research this, as it seems interesting.

I seriously do not think Asscrack and Pigrillabottomlessstomach are fit enough to be parents, nor should be guardians of Abbie.

• Heart

PugliaLiving

VIP Member
Hey guys, am catching up on posts, but I just wanted to ask if you could send up some prayers / healing vibes / whatever you believe in for my uncle. He was airlifted to a specialty ICU last night for a cerebral hemorrhage. So far his condition is exactly what they want to see the day after a bleed like that...but obviously he has a long way to go, and he already has a bunch of other health issues that complicate things.
Sending you Uncle healing vibes, Bready. ❤❤❤

• Heart

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
They are both high risk for heart attacks. Between their diet, lack of exercise and stress from the situation they put themselves in financially by not living within their means and always having to scam more money. If they make it thru their 40’s once they are in their 50’s they will start seeing major health issues. The sad thing is that they could turn that around now and change the outcome.
Asa's had confirmed covid as well - and I'm sure Priscilla caught it. There was one point where she was displaying all the symptoms but kept insisting it was just a cold.

Prior covid infection increases the chance of cardiovascular accidents like heart attacks and strokes, especially in obese people.

• Wow

MizBeaverhausen

VIP Member
It has always worried me what their bins must smell like in that Florida heat what with Abbies used pull-ups and the amount of leftover food I'm sure they throw away. Here in the UK we have small brown bins to put leftovers in and these are collected weekly. Does this not happen in the US?

And that's another thing that really bugs me - they dont recycle plastics, metal tins and paper and cardboard.
They must have a Diaper Genie for Both Abbie and Twatty Beast's pull-ups. I can't imagine the pong if they didn't!!!

• Haha

Bogey

VIP Member
159 FA thread suggestion
Piggy will soon need new knees, Moobie can't find from where he wees, but they are concerned with their Airbnbs.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
Hmmm, I have an autistic son too and I don't see the progress she does. However, MY boy is now doing volunteer work at the Autism Society every week, able to get haircuts at a salon on a regular basis, rarely aggressive, etc. Oh and this morning he used his words to tell me he had to use the bathroom. That is something we work on DAILY and it still is very rare that he advocates for himself in this way-so I was floored when he said that whole sentence as clear as anything. Of course I DID NOT ignore that request AT ALL. I didn't care that it made us late for school either. He proceeded to have a fantastic day.
That’s amazing!!
That’s is one of the top reasons I want to work with or care for autistic children. Getting to see the progress and achievements feels so good. And is good for my pessimistic, always thinking of the bad things-self

I also like to think of different ways of going about things. Like, the way they teach math here at this school is sooooo convoluted. I end up catching up with the people struggling after class and show them different ways to do it. (I fricken love math lol)
I’d like to take that soft skill and transfer it to neuro-divergence.

Also I’m childish as fuck lol. Love to come up with kooky projects. My manic side makes turns me into a big kid sometimes. Give me a job where I can do table top activities with kids and I won’t work a day
---
Two minutes in to tonight’s Live and I’m OUT! Such a lush.

View attachment 2192060View attachment 2192061

Her fried chest looks like she has some weird camisole under her black shirt. It’s so creepy!

View attachment 2192066
I THOUGHT WE WERE PAST DOUCH SUNGLASS ERA OF FA!?
---
Not in the least! It's flavorful but not spicy at all.

Here's a freebie recipe for Priscilla to rip off for her Poops Pants Priscilla channel:

Preheat oven to 400* F
1-2lbs carrots - peel, and slice into diagonal 1/2 inch coins
Place in a large mixing bowl or a gallon size ziploc bag
Add 1 to 1.5 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil. Add black pepper to taste. Add 1 tablespoon or more za'atar (or any spice blend you like - Badia sazon completa is great and really cheap at Walmart, a little cumin and corriander with a bit of chili flake is nice, smoked paprika and garlic finished with lemon juice after it's out of the oven, or just use salt and pepper). Add salt to taste depending on the salt content of any spice blend you may use.
Toss the carrots, oil, and seasonings together in the bowl/bag. Pour onto a baking sheet of some sort in 1 layer.
Throw it in the oven for 15ish minutes or so, until carrots are soft and beginning to brown nicely.
Taste to see if they need more salt.
These reheat well for lunch the next day.

Hell, here's a crazy easy rice hack she can have while we're at it.
Heat a drizzle of oil in a saucepan (I use my Instant Pot)
Slice up a bunch of scallions/green onions, separating the white part from the green part.
Toss the white parts of the scallion in the oil with a pinch of salt. Saute for a couple minutes until they soften.
Add a couple teaspoons ground turmeric. Mix that around in there for a minute.
Add 1 to 1.5 cups white rice. I like jasmine rice but use whatever. It's fine. Toss the rice around in the scallion & turmeric oil for a minute.
Add 1.5 to 2 cups water and a couple heavy pinches of salt. If using an Instant Pot, put the lid on and hit the rice button. If using the stove, bring to a boil, cover, lower heat and let it steam until it's done.
Use the green parts of the scallions to garnish.
This is my rice recipe for everything from roasted chicken to taco bowls to Asian dishes to Halal cart style chicken/turkey bowls.
Sounds really good!! And cheap! I need cheap haha

You do anything special to your chicken thighs?

• Heart

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
He's probably thinking 300 based upon how tiny you are. Trust me she is closer to 400. This is my friends daughter. I blacked her face out but at the time of the photo she was 379 pounds. Cilla looks to be heavier than her. She is 5'5. She had the gastric sleeve, lost about 150 pounds a few years back and started eating again and now is back beyond what she was before.

View attachment 2191868
Aww thank you.
I was happy to see I actually lost 10 pounds at some point lol so I’ll take it.
But yeah, I thought she was much closer to 400
And I would def say Cilla is bigger than her!
At least your friends daughter has the boobs to match her weight!

• Haha

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
@Kimmied , you have been through so much, with Xavier alone, it is hard dealing with every day stuff. With my STM , I can’t remember if you have your little guy guy, maybe you could ask his momma if you can take him on a bus ride, train ride and spend a morning with you.

• Heart

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
I liked her video. I think the main goal of these Youtubers is to bring light to exploitation. We on this forum can see what pieces of shit they are beyond exploitation but I don’t think that really matters to the average viewer. Maybe if viewers understand that Abbie is actually being exploited, then they can look at all the other stuff.
I agree. ANY Fathering-Autism Awareness© is a positive
---
The dentist’s Facebook page has been posting since August 2016. The Kona Ice promo appears to be a promotion to grow their client base, especially over the summer when school is out. On AssA’s vlog they noted that the dentists Abbie has seen in the past didn’t offer sedation dentistry. Then why didn’t they change providers years ago? Does this relate to her guardianship process? Do they have to confirm that she has healthcare providers in place? AssA and P talked about doing additional dental desensitization with Abbie. They should do those same tasks with Big P!

View attachment 2200487

And yes, Priscilla, your skincare has done a WHALE of good for you! You kept running your tongue around your teeth during the vlog, too.

View attachment 2200498
Can you imagine having to sedate Abbie. Can’t do it through IV. Just the thought of Abbie with an IV makes my circulatory system hurt…

So gas? Which means Asa holding her arms back and counting to ten I guess
---
Well, we know why she never went. Asa said it himself. Sedation costs hundreds of dollars and apparently the waiver doesnt cover it.
So, no dental care.
I could see it when she was young, pre- FA, when that kind of cash would have been hard for them. But they have been rolling in cash for the past 5 years and theres no excuse.
Hell, just ONE of P's Lane Bryant hauls for a SL trip would've covered the cost.
Maybe if someone sent them the money in the form of a gift card she’d get it 😏😏😏
(For anyone new.. the only time Abbie gets to walk down the toy section of a store is when she receives gift cards.. and that’s probably so they can “prove” to the person that the money went to her)

• Angry
  • Sick

Sadoldhen

Chatty Member
Pig’s facial expressions never match her words.(Neither do Moobie’s). Her face tells the true tale. Personally, I think she hates sharing the limelight. I think she hates it when people ask about Abbie, wants to see Abbie, etc. I feel like she struggles to understand it, because she doesn’t see her daughter the way the humpers do.
At the end of last nights vlog, Moobie said…If you want to see all the presents Ciller gets…come back tomorrow. Like I give AF what Pig receives. 🤣 Unless it is a full ride scholarship to Summer Fat Camp that

I have a question for y’all. If you were invited to Pig’s party, what gift would you bring her?
🤭😃🤭
This right here, was a popular game in the 80’s👇🏻

Attachments

• Haha

#anon2022

Chatty Member
Abbie is obviously overstimulated.

Whats with the Maasses not having anyone their own age over? If they don’t have friends, then they don’t have friends. Did they not make any friends from the neighborhood party they hosted?

Isaiah’s stuff? He doesn’t have anyone to put it, so are they going to get a storage unit just for Isaiah’s stuff?

Why are they always trying to hype Isaiah up. “He’s not a camp buddy, he’s a leader”. Who cares! Stop trying to make it seem like he’s so cool, talented and skilled. He’s no better than the other ppl spending their time at camp :rolleyes:.
That job is a nothing burger, here is a link to the job description and the pay...YAWN!! I hope I can post this link, because it is public information about a job.

• Heart

Mz BW

Chatty Member
I laughed. 🤭 Obviously, I don’t want anyone to ever get hurt, Pig included, but I love it when people fall. I have had to laugh at myself for falling. Both major fall events I have had happened when I was f’ing around…being silly…and I deserved it. 😹
I used to be the same Meow ;) Fell over my own feet maybe once every few years:rolleyes: But in the last 2 years I have fallen over most days & it fucking hurts :eek: Again, not judging the twat against any of us humans. I can't help my reaction to the thumbnail though, I hate GB almost as much as his parents these days :m:poop:

• Heart