Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
There is a vlog or a post out there where I'm almost positive she (Priscilla) says she was 385 before her surgery. I think some weekend when I have nothing to do I'm going to comb back through their vlogs and find it.
If you can find it, please post the number. Me and my guy keep arguing over this lol. I tell him that she looks to be close to 400 and he thinks there’s no way and closer to 300 lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Gina

30 hours isn't really that much training. It's less than a week of full-time work. If he's gone to lifeguard training for two days now, he's more than halfway there.

The only pool lifeguard certification that I know of comes from the Red Cross, which is the same nationally. The course is between 25 and 27 hours. It's likely the camp is just running a Red Cross class for their lifeguards.

Beach lifeguards are a different story. That's a difficult job to get and training for it is serious business. Izzy could never.
We are already all first responders. So it’s all water training. Otherwise it would be 56 hours or so.

Reactions: 10

ABAPQueen1995

Pig’s facial expressions never match her words.(Neither do Moobie’s). Her face tells the true tale. Personally, I think she hates sharing the limelight. I think she hates it when people ask about Abbie, wants to see Abbie, etc. I feel like she struggles to understand it, because she doesn’t see her daughter the way the humpers do.
At the end of last nights vlog, Moobie said…If you want to see all the presents Ciller gets…come back tomorrow. Like I give AF what Pig receives. 🤣 Unless it is a full ride scholarship to Summer Fat Camp that is….🤣
🤔🤔
Who are these vlogs about again? Did he end the Abbie birthday vlog with a similar cliffhanger? Matter of fact, have we seen any Abbie gifts outside of what her grandparents gave her? Are they saving her presents for when the Leftover Tribe shows up at the end of the month for the triple whammy….new landscaping and patio furniture tax write off shindig?

I have a question for y’all. If you were invited to Pig’s party, what gift would you bring her?
🤭😃🤭
A treadmill
A blood pressure checker
A blood sugar level reader
---
This right here, was a popular game in the 80’s👇🏻
Lololol that would be a perfect birthday gift for the pig
---
I stopped watching but I do read here still...and occasionally have to go look because you all are amazing with the commentary!

One thing I don't understand about these people is...what happened???? Not that Asa and Priscilla were ever good parents ...but at least on cam they seemed United and worked together with Abbie....Priscilla seemed more like a mother...

About a year after the move to moody she seemed to wake up one day and decided I want a fun single lifestyle with bffs, and booze, and lots of travel without any responsibility!!!

She blew out her stomach surgery , had her phone permanently fused to her hoof, if she's not online partying drinking and acting like she's 17, she's laying on a couch under a blanket playing on her phone like a teenager.....when did she just decide I don't want to be a wife, a mom, a caregiver, a parent, or part of this family anymore?

Did something happen between her and Asa? They live more like they have an " arrangement" then a family..marriage...

Just wondering if something specific happened?
It could be to do with the revelation of the third child a while back

Last edited:
  • Haha

boychik0830

VIP Member
I really wanted to go to the Taylor Swift concert when she was in Tampa. But I could not afford it the tickets are so expensive. I entered contests to get Taylor swift tickets but I didn't win. I am big fan of hers and never got to see her in concert. If she really was a fan of T.S I don't understand why she wouldn't go to the concert in Tampa. Also she doesn't have to enter a contest to get tickets for a Taylor Swift concert when she probably has the money for it. Even if she did win the contest she would not bring Abbie but who knows maybe she would.
She wants to do it for good publicity and they can use it as content for the channel especially since abbie would be heavily featured in the video.

• Sick

Shadergirl

I think they whole concert post/delete/Asa live was BS.
Abbie is 18. Shes been diagnosed for 16 years. SIXTEEN. How did it "just hit her" that she couldnt take her daughter to a concert?
Just another ploy for sympathy, and attempt to make people "love" Priscilla, so she can continue to make that MLM cash.
Period.
I agree with you 100%!

• Heart

Mz BW

Chatty Member
My thoughts are as follows:
Pig packs her jowls when she eats. Like an obese, hungover chipmunk that is fearful she won’t be able to scrounge up another plate of vittles by the time second breakfast time rolls around.
Y’all have already touched on just about everything. @CoffeeMomof2 posted something I also noticed.
When french toast and 8 lbs of undercooked bacon is just simply not enough. Pig is heading for rock bottom. She is doubling down on the caloric intake. The next year of slop intake should make thingth interesting. She will be over 400 lbs….without a doubt. Eventually, as time goes on she will be far bigger than she has ever been before, and because of her personality, or lack thereof…I can’t wait!😎
View attachment 2192886
Also…If any of you are wondering what loading a pull-up looks like 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼 There you go.
View attachment 2192889
what was pigshit doing to Abbie in the 2nd pic?? The look on her face is true CillaMe & Abbie :(:sick::poop::mad:

• Heart

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
Hey guys, who is Shirley Maass? Anyone know? Apparently they live in one of the small towns adjacent from Harrison, Maine. The place I was born and raised. which is crazy because I can’t stress enough how tiny those towns are. that I grew up in all the way up in Maine.

Yep! Heck, we use the heaters at the hotel the same way. I hang up all the kid’s clothes and set the heater on high, before we head to dinner. Once back, flip what is needed and anything wetter goes right onto the top of the heating system. I get up throughout the night, flipping clothes over the heating system fan, just to get them dry because there is no laundry facilities in Blowing Rock (other than at the ski resort but those stay packed). There is only 2 in Boone and they have wonky hours and cost a fortune. So, I do what I gotta do, to get the equipment dry.
I can see Asa now, when the dryer gives out and has to be replaced a few times because it is used so much, due to all the wet clothes. He will have a fit! He already complained when they were having to replace one of their laundry appliances in MM, after just 3-4 years…
I don’t know if I ever asked what part of NC you live in. Of course don’t dox yourself haha
Heck no. In the last 3 years, I have been up that mountain 6-7 (maybe even 8 times) for skiing with the kiddos. We stay down in Blowing Rock or Boone and it is literally a fraction of the price, as staying on the mountain but IF we did want to stay on the mountain, there is so many more nicer places. Also, them being already down the mountain some (not being right at the ski lodge), really is a deal breaker because you already have to pack in and out of the ski lodge and you can't really walk to and from his house from there (very narrow and twisting roads, right to the lodge). I would be afraid of getting hit by a college kid, if we did walk. So, driving on down the mountain and spending $100/night at the Holiday Inn, which has a huge hot breakfast buffet, is way better than some outdated house, that I have to pack everything in and out, cook breakfast and wash up behind myself too...
I dont think I’ve ever asked what part of NC you live in? (Don’t have to name the city, just curious what area)

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Off topic, but has anyone heard of the Netflix show, “Haters Back Off”. About YouTube life of a spoiled untalented singer.

• Heart

Bogey

VIP Member

It looks like he inflated his views in March & April with strategic use of the Youtube Shorts feature - posting clickbaity old clips of Abbie that drew quite a few new eyes to the channel. Shorts are being pushed heavily by the YT algo and there's a market for short form content because of TikTok.

In Atha's case, though, those new eyes had absolutely no desire to stick around to view the rest of his content. Ideally Shorts will pull new viewers to a channel and it tends to work well in general. For FA they seem to have taken away quite a few viewers because of course. Just like his wife's tacky beaded light fixtures in the mountain retreat rental, Asa Maass can 't do a damn thing right.

-------------------------------------------------------

We're celebrating over in our house today!
The kids' report cards & test results are in and I am soooooo incredibly proud of them.
Older child (level 1, gifted, hybrid homeschool/virtual charter, upper elementary) blasted through their standard curriculum as expected, all As. Their testing shows they're working at college level for both ELA and math for the homeschool portion of their education. They hope to start college after next school year. I don't know what to do about that.
👀 :LOL:
Younger child (level 3, public school, middle elementary) is working at their grade level with reasonable accommodations and an aide in a typical classroom. They got As and Bs on the report card and their testing shows they're right in the middle of the pack in ELA and math. They met nearly all of their IEP goals and have made incredible progress in communication since learning how to type this year. All of this with nearly 50 absences due to their medical diagnoses is amazing!
WTG coffee kiddos!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Noir Fan

VIP Member
Its
Nope but sounds very interesting. I'll think about getting Netflix soon so that I can watch it (I'll talk to my mum as I'm still living with her)
Her singing voice is hilarious. My daughter and granddaughter were watching and laughing together at it.

ABAPQueen1995

He out of content?
Or maybe the government have come knocking on their door about the SSI fraud or they must have finally realised how much their poor daughter is suffering, which could be another reason why they've not uploaded anything for a while
---
I bet Sweet Girl is “homesick” and is presenting behaviors. 👊🏼💪🏼👊🏼
Yep exactly. It makes me wonder if they actually sit down and talk to Abbie and prepare her for any trips away before they go anywhere. She always looks uncomfortable being away from home and I could tell she really hated being in the caravan when they went on their tour of America over the last couple of years. They literally dragged her around and didn't really explain to her beforehand what was going on.

If they actually did that, she would have known it was coming and have been like "OK, I'm going to be in a new state for a little while and that's fine" rather than "WHERE AM I? WHAT IS THIS STRANGE PLACE? I WANT TO GO HOOOOOMMMMEEE!"
---
I don’t have paper big enough. And I’m still processing an only child who has siblings. Like, how would you draw that?
You could maybe create a word document and save it as a PDF/GIF/JPEG or take a screenshot of it and post it here? I don't know if you can upload files like word documents on here.

I have a tech background btw

Last edited: