Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaidenX

VIP Member
I think that J$A could "afford" to put Abbie out. Since the fees are mostly covered by scholarships, Abbie's spot would be taken by the next person on the waiting list.
No skin off J$A's ass.
Is it totally normal, in a special Ed school, for teachers and employees to be randomly and violently assaulted by students?
Assaulted to the point blood is drawn and on a frequent basis.
I don't have a clue but I can't imagine having Abbie in the classroom was all sunshine, lollipops and rainbows.
How much is an employee at the school expected to endure? It seems like at some point a decision must be made.
Even though the Director was friendly with the Hambeasts, she still has a business to run and her employees welfare to consider.
If I come across the video of Assa talking about removing Abbie from J$A, I'll post it.
Something he said or didn't say lead me to believe she was asked to go and he wasn't amused. Almost like he expected it but they beat him to the punch.
Honestly yes it is pretty common in special ed situations for students to have violent outburst. One if the reasons it is hard to keep good teachers and aides in that situation.

And we aren't even talking students like Abbie either. I have seen pretty "high functioning " individuals get very violent.

Just seems way more likely Ab didn't meet the requirements for any of JSA programs so Maasholes could either send her to what equated to a babysitter or pull her and make money off the content.

But who knows it could be anything really. A lot happened at the same time as the choice to pull her from school....covid, school new building, policy change (no more filming at the school or school events,) changes to the scholarship, etc.... so may been they just saw way more profit in having her "homeschool." It's all about how the Maasholes can get that money after all.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Do we know if the Canadian is going to say something about them fraudulently claiming monies from the Government for Abbie? They cant get away with this or have enough people reported them?

Nicole9Volt

Chatty Member
OMG 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Thank you so much! I really needed this after today.
Really starting to feel this accelerated college in my third term. My anatomy class apparently is secretly a chemistry class 😵💫😵💫😵💫😵💫

Had a full blown panic attack. Blood pressure all shot up. Luckily the admin at the university are really great. They are affiliated with some great consulars to help ground you.

anyways, as long as I’ve been a member here… I’m not sure why we call his sister “angry elf”. For a long time I thought that was her partner (I think they look a lot more like an elf in the face lol) but I’m guessing they must be lurch …

• Heart

boychik0830

VIP Member
And even if like they said it didn’t last long , why not just pack them away and bring it out or set up the swing and see if maybe she likes them again? They are so full of shit it makes me sick. She’s bored out of her mind. Give her something to do besides “ cutting” fruit and “ dehydrating ) it. Let’s take bets how long this fruit dehydrating lasts. I give a month 2 tops.
It's because they got to prepare her for the real world as people who are almost 18 years old don't play with toys they have get ready for their job. They want to fool the humpers into thinking that she will be working at a coffee shop but that will never happen because of her behavior issues and the fact that she isn't potty trained yet.

• Haha

#anon2022

Chatty Member
Wasn't he just filling out applications? Do graduate programs accept that quickly?
THANK YOU!! That was my exact question, he recently started the process (1 or 2 weeks at best). It does take awhile for acceptance to a GOOD school, he maybe doing one of those online programs??? No dissing anyone that has done that, I know several people that have and acceptance is not a long process.

• Heart

lillibb

VIP Member
Prissassapotomus says Abs signed 'popcorn' to her. huh? Did we know she could sign popcorn?

boychik0830

VIP Member
I don't get why they watched american sniper as I don't think that's a appropriate movie for Abbie to be watching. Why didn't they pick something that was rated g or pg that she would have enjoyed more. I don't like ass talked about why they force her to do things that she is not capable of doing for homeschooling instead of stuff like englidh and math and one of the reasons he gave was portion control. If I wasn't blocked I would have commented it was primarily used as content for your channel so you can exploit your severely disabled daughter.

• Heart

cucumber

VIP Member
Big P’s evening live consisted of much babbling. And repeating, “hustle, build, and grind” until you can’t stand it anymore. Pinky and the tall David Led Roth nurse were also repeating those phrases today, but they were also congratulating and thanking their downlines. Not Piggy, she was applauding herself with a small shoutout to her customers. She was getting ready for AssA to taker her out to a swanky dinner to celebrate her April achievements.

“I paid for Isaiah’s tuition. He’ll pay for grad school and he already has landed a job.” (May not be direct quote, but close.) “I help pay for Abbie’s future.” “I’m changing lives over here!”

“At the end of the day, I go to sleep at night knowing I’ve made a difference in the world.”

“I’m texting the CEOs this morning. We’re truly a family.”

She included a Tattle shoutout without naming our group: “You’re involved in a hate group about [MLMs]. They’re not all the same.”

“If I’m too heavy, if I’ve gained weight, or if someone is too skinny. We’re doing the dang thing. You can love us or hate us or join us.”

She is trying to present that joining her in SL is an attractive offer with the perks they’re sharing this month: “Let me know if you want the DuoLab because I can get it for you and then you can start showing it off.”

Other confirmations: ALL of the grandparents will be attending Golden Boy’s graduation. The first time they’ve all been together since AssA and Piggy got married. Big P will make snacks for the day the grandparents arrive. But she will have a Mexican restaurant cater his grad party. Summer will be coming, too. Of course, someone needs to take care of Sweet Girl while A&P flit around and overindulge.

Some photo highlights: She’s looking a bit rough for all the new magic potions she has.

View attachment 2142113

She caught herself from sticking her tongue out while applying makeup with one or two exceptions. Who doesn’t read here?!

View attachment 2142119

Her contour game is something to behold:

View attachment 2142122

Lots of scratching and digging. She blamed the pollen again.

View attachment 2142126

And of course one last plug to buy the Magic Makeup Eight Ball:

View attachment 2142129
In the middle picture she's got about 5 different shades going on...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Gina

I wonder if GB would have said that he wanted a degree in ANYTHING but Psychology, so he could work as an ABA nut job, would mommy have paid for his tuition?
I don't see him finishing school. He'll be back to being the 3rd caregiver the day he moves back to Florida and remain the stunted little entitled prick he is for the rest of his life.
I’m so confused when he did his internship ? My daughter is in college ( she will be a junior next year) studying Autism studies and Psychology. She will be doing an internship next school year. She just got her assignment. Maybe schools are different but don’t you need that to graduate? Maybe I missed when he did it. I hope people aren’t lying for him ( like his dumb parent or Jill the therapist ). Ugh they make me sick.

WowMeowMeowWow

VIP Member
Just use your fingers. 🥴
---

Yeah me neither. Mainly because I don’t see her washing her hands before, during, after food preparation. And not too sure how sanitary the kitchen counters are either.
Oh! For sure! All day long.😂 Poke Poke Poke! I want to see what it feels like. The poker is for Cukey. I don’t get the impression that she wants to touch the sweaty, meaty face gunt.😂

• Haha
  • Heart

elly199

I think having a college graduation photoshoot depends on what you are majoring in. I mean most people just take photos with their friends or a video of them opening an alcoholic drink. I know when some people graduate with a nursing degree they take a photo with all their medical books that they used. Golden boy might want to do this photoshoot with the smoke bombs but he should use a professional to do this but I doubt that happened.

Tammy36

Does she not rea

Abbie's independence hasn't changed. They're just having her do what she did in the rental. Many vlogs of her doing her entire cereal with pouring the milk. What happens is this family does this for content and right now Asa is focused on the world seeming him teach Abbie like nobody else has up to this point. He is GOD! If FA tanked today, Abbie would have no skills left in a month or two because they wouldn;t be doing shit with her and she will regress . They drugged her up for therapy, and Asa knows that.

View attachment 2151135View attachment 2151137
I just think that’s Abbies face now unfortunately. Just slack all of the time now 😞

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13