Fathering Autism #150 Cilla gets boozy, makes her all woozy, guides us thru beauty but looks like a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This title worries me, it makes a specific accusation, and I don’t want to get sued! Any way to amend it somewhat?
You're right it is a specific allegation. I thought about that after I posted it. I knew better. 😆
Thread Suggestion
Fathering Autism #151 Riding Dirty Got Them Sued. There's Speculation That A is Filming Teen Girls Nude.
PS. Nobody is going to sue you over a title that someone else (me) makes on this site.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Based on the video description……And now they have mice. LMAO. Mold, roaches and vermin. What a great day this has turned out to be. 😂😹😂 Puuuuurfection!
Yes..Quoting myself..
In the She-Pantry no less!😂
🐽: That MICE doesn’t belong in this house. I can’t even get a snack.
Moobie Dick’s laugh at the end was sooooo fake, almost as fake as Dumbsel in Distress, Pig, acting like she hasn’t seen a mouse before. All barns have mice. She has seen them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
"That's bad parenting, I know".
Yes, Assa. It's pretty f'd up when you use your profoundly ID kid to retrieve things for you because your candy ass is afraid of a mouse.
Then you laugh your ass off about it along with your moron wife.
Exploitation of the Intellectually Disabled at its finest.
What a scumbag.
Incase you didn't know, according to the female genius, there are no mice at the beach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Dude, I guarantee that there isn't just ONE mouse either. Mice were very hard to get rid of at our house in WA. They were in the bleeping walls, ceiling, etc. You'd hear them scratching away at night. A friend of mine has had a very hard time this past year with mice at her house. She had an exterminator come and set traps-which had to be poison-free because of her dog. Long story short, they weren't and her dog nearly died because she was eating the mice (hunting dog) that were filled with poison.

I can't think of two more deserving people to have mice in their house. LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Dude, I guarantee that there isn't just ONE mouse either. Mice were very hard to get rid of at our house in WA. They were in the bleeping walls, ceiling, etc. You'd hear them scratching away at night. A friend of mine has had a very hard time this past year with mice at her house. She had an exterminator come and set traps-which had to be poison-free because of her dog. Long story short, they weren't and her dog nearly died because she was eating the mice (hunting dog) that were filled with poison.

I can't think of two more deserving people to have mice in their house. LOL
I hope it is a pregnant mama mouse that waits to have her cute, little mouse babies under the new couch. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope the mice make her life a misery, chew their furniture and wires and piss everywhere, especially on their food. Speciesist bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, Assa. It's pretty f'd up when you use your profoundly ID kid to retrieve things for you because your candy ass is afraid of a mouse.
What a scumbag.
Incase you didn't know, according to the female genius, there are no mice at the beach.
I bet there wasn’t a mouse. He goes to the bottom of the dregs for content.

And stupidly talks about mice when he has a food sponsor (Butcher Block). Reaching here, but how does someone watching know that the mouse wasn’t in the box received from the company. I know it’s far fetched. But still, I wonder how the video got approved by the sponsor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes..Quoting myself..
In the She-Pantry no less!😂
🐽: That MICE doesn’t belong in this house. I can’t even get a snack.
Moobie Dick’s laugh at the end was sooooo fake, almost as fake as Dumbsel in Distress, Pig, acting like she hasn’t seen a mouse before. All barns have mice. She has seen them.
Nala must be on strike. The hambeasts probably didn’t clean her litter box again or give her fresh water. Told them to “grab their own bleeping mice” after digging her claws into them “accidentally”. 😼😾 Go Nala!

• Haha
I hate when she uses her hooves to spread salt and spices because her hands really do look like cloven hooves and it freaks me out🐽🐽🐽 Is it wrong to wish that the Mouserson Family locate the she pantry and have some nibbles? Is it wrong to wish that Goobygunts doesn't realise that she's been sharing her bag of goodies with the Mousersons until her hoof goes through the hole at the bottom of the bag? Is it wrong to wish that Nahla catches a Mouserson family member and presents her new friend by gently dropping the mouse, fully alive, on the Maassholes bed as they awake?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hate when she uses her hooves to spread salt and spices because her hands really do look like cloven hooves and it freaks me out🐽🐽🐽 Is it wrong to wish that the Mouserson Family locate the she pantry and have some nibbles? Is it wrong to wish that Goobygunts doesn't realise that she's been sharing her bag of goodies with the Mousersons until her hoof goes through the hole at the bottom of the bag? Is it wrong to wish that Nahla catches a Mouserson family member and presents her new friend by gently dropping the mouse, fully alive, on the Maassholes bed as they awake?
I’d love it if Pig reached in to grab a handful of snacks-in-a-box and ate a bunch of it before noticing the little tiny mouse turds she apparently already swallowed. Not that she would tell us…or even notice. “ Asa, these have extra raisins! Or something…..”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’d love it if Pig reached in to grab a handful of snacks-in-a-box and ate a bunch of it before noticing the little tiny mouse turds she apparently already swallowed. Not that she would tell us…or even notice. “ Asa, these have extra raisins! Or something…..”
That is TOTALLY my wish for her 🐽 😂 🐽

• Haha
What a scumbag.
So he gets a D+ in parenting. The + is because he actually recognized and admitted to “ bad parenting”. Still not a passing grade. Only reason he doesn’t get an F is because he changes her diapers, bathes her (oocasionally), and takes her out on the golf cart when filming her.

Reactions: 14
🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:😂😂😂🐭🐭
BigPmouse.jpg

---
I bet there wasn’t a mouse. He goes to the bottom of the dregs for content.

And stupidly talks about mice when he has a food sponsor (Butcher Block). Reaching here, but how does someone watching know that the mouse wasn’t in the box received from the company. I know it’s far fetched. But still, I wonder how the video got approved by the sponsor.
@Noir Fan
🤭:ROFLMAO:😂😂😂
BigPButcherBlockBox.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m pretty sure ButcherBox is an affiliate program and they aren’t sponsored. Priscilla is good at finding anything that she can swindle ppl into buying that gives her commission.

• Haha
The Maassives lack curiousity and do not value education and I judge people like them who don't want to learn. How on earth can anyone with children not have books in their home? I've not noticed magazines or newspapers in the Manor, either. I'm a huge reading nerd, so I really can't understand not having books in the house.
Priscilla has a lot of awful traits. We talk about them all the time.
Her worst, IMO, though, is that she's perhaps the most glaring example of intellectual incuriosity I've ever seen publicly displayed.
Yeah, she's not too bright. The average IQ range is 80-120 and she's down there in the double digits. That in and of itself isn't a bad thing, nor something to be mocked. Lots of people you (the general you, not specifically Miz) know and respect have an IQ like Priscilla's.

The issue is that she completely lacks intellectual curiosity in any form. She rejects it. She has no interest in learning anything, nor expanding on what little knowledge she does have.

Being dumb isn't a bad thing. It is what it is, y'know? And people with low-normal and below average IQs still have a drive to learn.
Priscilla, though? Even things she's apparently interested in, or even passionate about, she has zero curiosity to learn more about. Food and alcohol may be the only things she has a true passion for - and she has zero inclination to actually improve her knowledge on those topics. Her recipes never evolve, she never branches out to different cuisines, she doesn't delve into niche wines or craft liquors. Her livelihood relies on a specific makeup brand; she has no drive to actually know anything about the brand's products and has shown zero improvement in applying said products.

Just think of something you're interested in. Korean cuisine, auto repair, true crime, gardening, whatever - normal people naturally seek out more information on things they're interested in. People with intellectual disabilities naturally seek out information, to the best of their abilities, on things they're interested in.
Priscilla never does. Ever. She, and people like her, reject the natural inclination to learn. She tolerates the bare minimum of what she absolutely needs to get by and views it as some sort of moral failing to learn beyond that.

And it's funny. Like, we cal laugh at her for it. She's a bleeping idiot. She makes a fool of herself on a consistent basis.
But she's not the only person out there like this and that's just horrifying when you understand why people willingly choose the path of intellectual incuriosity.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.