Fathering Autism #150 Cilla gets boozy, makes her all woozy, guides us thru beauty but looks like a floozy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it hard to believe they have a mouse in the house when they own a cat.

Unless they "accidently' locked her out of the house again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Once again there was no f’ing mouse, Jesus they have no content and BS people, very bad acting by the way. I can’t watch anymore as they make me sick to the gut but I listen sometimes whilst I’m in the kitchen. Then they have to audacity to throw in a teaser for tomorrow’s vlog as they had a spontaneous mouse vlog. I’m so angry spending time on these creeps but it’s like a car wreck and can’t look away. 🤮
---
Priscilla has a lot of awful traits. We talk about them all the time.
Her worst, IMO, though, is that she's perhaps the most glaring example of intellectual incuriosity I've ever seen publicly displayed.
Yeah, she's not too bright. The average IQ range is 80-120 and she's down there in the double digits. That in and of itself isn't a bad thing, nor something to be mocked. Lots of people you (the general you, not specifically Miz) know and respect have an IQ like Priscilla's.

The issue is that she completely lacks intellectual curiosity in any form. She rejects it. She has no interest in learning anything, nor expanding on what little knowledge she does have.

Being dumb isn't a bad thing. It is what it is, y'know? And people with low-normal and below average IQs still have a drive to learn.
Priscilla, though? Even things she's apparently interested in, or even passionate about, she has zero curiosity to learn more about. Food and alcohol may be the only things she has a true passion for - and she has zero inclination to actually improve her knowledge on those topics. Her recipes never evolve, she never branches out to different cuisines, she doesn't delve into niche wines or craft liquors. Her livelihood relies on a specific makeup brand; she has no drive to actually know anything about the brand's products and has shown zero improvement in applying said products.

Just think of something you're interested in. Korean cuisine, auto repair, true crime, gardening, whatever - normal people naturally seek out more information on things they're interested in. People with intellectual disabilities naturally seek out information, to the best of their abilities, on things they're interested in.
Priscilla never does. Ever. She, and people like her, reject the natural inclination to learn. She tolerates the bare minimum of what she absolutely needs to get by and views it as some sort of moral failing to learn beyond that.

And it's funny. Like, we cal laugh at her for it. She's a bleeping idiot. She makes a fool of herself on a consistent basis.
But she's not the only person out there like this and that's just horrifying when you understand why people willingly choose the path of intellectual incuriosity.
OMG you’ve hit the nail on the head! My exact thinking, I actually know people like her and avoid them like the plague, all have same body type, intellectual capability and big bloody sooks and for some reason people always spoil them rotten. Grrrrr 😡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Thread Suggestion:

Fathering Autism #151 There’s always drama at Mold Manor: Mice-Couch-Truck-WTF

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They were mentioning that if you signed up with Butcher Box you got chicken nuggets free for a year. They made it sound like you got that offer because you watch them BUT if you go on the site without using their link, you get the same offer!!!!

So nothing is in it for you to click on their link BUT THEY get a little something. 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Her worst, IMO, though, is that she's perhaps the most glaring example of intellectual incuriosity I've ever seen publicly displayed.
Yeah, she's not too bright. The average IQ range is 80-120 and she's down there in the double digits. That in and of itself isn't a bad thing, nor something to be mocked. Lots of people you (the general you, not specifically Miz) know and respect have an IQ like Priscilla's.

The issue is that she completely lacks intellectual curiosity in any form. She rejects it. She has no interest in learning anything, nor expanding on what little knowledge she does have.

Being dumb isn't a bad thing. It is what it is, y'know? And people with low-normal and below average IQs still have a drive to learn.
Priscilla, though? Even things she's apparently interested in, or even passionate about, she has zero curiosity to learn more about. Food and alcohol may be the only things she has a true passion for - and she has zero inclination to actually improve her knowledge on those topics. Her recipes never evolve, she never branches out to different cuisines, she doesn't delve into niche wines or craft liquors. Her livelihood relies on a specific makeup brand; she has no drive to actually know anything about the brand's products and has shown zero improvement in applying said products.

Just think of something you're interested in. Korean cuisine, auto repair, true crime, gardening, whatever - normal people naturally seek out more information on things they're interested in. People with intellectual disabilities naturally seek out information, to the best of their abilities, on things they're interested in.
Priscilla never does. Ever. She, and people like her, reject the natural inclination to learn. She tolerates the bare minimum of what she absolutely needs to get by and views it as some sort of moral failing to learn beyond that.

And it's funny. Like, we cal laugh at her for it. She's a bleeping idiot. She makes a fool of herself on a consistent basis.
But she's not the only person out there like this and that's just horrifying when you understand why people willingly choose the path of intellectual incuriosity.
@CoffeeMomof2 I always love your essays. Well written and thought out. I was just thinking today how she is probably one step above a “ high functioning” ID or person with autism. Might even be on some kind of spectrum.

She doesn’t seem to follow or even pass on written recipes. Maybe she can’t. As in she can’t read or comprehend the written word. But yep, you won’t find her reading a book, or owning one. How did she do in school I wonder. Don’t think either she or Ass could get through college no matter how much they would have liked to. And Ass’s resentment (and jealousy ) of folks who have gotten through college and have obtained a degree is clear. Making snide comments to the ABA therapist, etc. , his love to “teach at a college level all things autism. Remember that time he was so excited to be asked to be on a panel and asked to speak at some college? Made him feel so important. Of course he hogged the panel and I never heard again about being asked to speak at a college. Either that was another lie or they found out more about him and cancelled him.

Not only does he have “ little man syndrome” he is uneducated yet tries to prove to his audience he knows more than he does.

But I got off track. One thing I have noticed if I haven’t mentioned it before. Not only do you not see either of them reading a book or owning a book…..they don’t seem to have any spiritual aspect to them. No
sense of morality, no feeling of the wrongness of their actions, no guilt at what they are doing to Abbie, or the poor people buying their makeup. Do they pray? Go to church? Believe in a higher being? There is no indication. Asking for forgiveness, bring grateful, thankful to God…anything? You don’t hear it in any of their conversations in all the years I have listened to them or watched them. And even if you don’t believe in a traditional God or church, still many folks still have a spiritual aspect to them. Separates us from the animals. And while all dogs may go to Heaven, not sure you can believe they are spiritual beings.

Which makes the term “hambeasts” such an accurate term for the pair of them. No spiritual quality, uneducated, low level of intelligence, lack of reading the written word or writing it, motivated strictly by food, living only to eat and for the next meal.

But watch!! 👀 Assa will out of the blue show a bookshelf full of garage sale books and Pig reading a book—-upside down of course.

• Haha
Another video where he is begging for comments...he laughs his ass off getting Abs to get his garbage bag, then there's making fun of the Pigwoman...and 'don't anyone judge me or get on to me (words to that tune) Oh Dilbert, we could sense your little weiner doing that turtle trick where it hides inside itself. What a little little man. Mice will eat electrical wiring, is that funny? We had a mouse at our shop gnawing on the wiring, it set off the alarm twice!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Here Is Asses response to all of the people trolling pig
In honor and “respect” to Asshole and Pig. And because they love it so much. I officially changed my profile pic. Cheers! 🥂. And the pic is taken from my own garden.
D05371D1-1F90-40F4-B8FC-CC31942941A7.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

I COMPLETELY agree with you...and put so well

Reactions: 11
I find it hard to believe they have a mouse in the house when they own a cat.

Unless they "accidently' locked her out of the house again!
Unfortunately. I have six cats and I have had mice in the house. Sometimes it’s because they bring them inside to play with them and they get loose. The mice find ways to hide in small crevices, vents, etc so the cats can’t get them. But they have a lot of patience to wait at the last place they saw the mouse enter. While the mouse goes out another escape hole. 😼😸😾🐭🐁🪤

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Shots fired about the “Abandoned 1st daughter” on FA Facebook. 🤣🤣🙏🏽
What post was this under, pray tell…
I need to know… for … science… or something…
Since I’m miraculously not blocked yet
---
You're right it is a specific allegation. I thought about that after I posted it. I knew better. 😆
Thread Suggestion
Fathering Autism #151 Riding Dirty Got Them Sued. There's Speculation That A is Filming Teen Girls Nude.
PS. Nobody is going to sue you over a title that someone else (me) makes on this site.
Haha man… I like this title. I really liked the original too but this is still good
I was trying to come up with one myself using dressing rooms but had school today
---
Here Is Asses response to all of the people trolling pig
Can someone actually explain this to me?
I’m confused.
I

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I bet it’s too late… to win. Just posting this for a laugh

Thread Suggestion #151

A mouse inside a house
Went up Pricilla’s blouse
Tho he wasn’t very pleased
He thought Her skin was cheese

• Haha
The Maassives lack curiousity and do not value education and I judge people like them who don't want to learn. How on earth can anyone with children not have books in their home? I've not noticed magazines or newspapers in the Manor, either. I'm a huge reading nerd, so I really can't understand not having books in the house.
I simply could not survive without books 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion #151

Pig and Assa have no souls
Money and food their only goals

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Unfortunately. I have six cats and I have had mice in the house. Sometimes it’s because they bring them inside to play with them and they get loose. The mice find ways to hide in small crevices, vents, etc so the cats can’t get them. But they have a lot of patience to wait at the last place they saw the mouse enter. While the mouse goes out another escape hole. 😼😸😾🐭🐁🪤
Some cats just don't care. I have had several cats that would not even try. Couldn't care less about a mouse.

I would not be surprised if they had mice though. Not saying the story is true or not.... just it wouldn't be shocking.

I get mice occasionally (which also means snakes so they are dealt with immediately.) I live on a ranch though... it just happens. Never had ants or roaches or any type pests a day in my life.
---
The only reason a mouse would lunge at her is because she always reeks of cheese.
Probably afraid P was going to eat it. Pure self preservation, poor little thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone Plzzzz tell me what Asa is saying with that “flowers for profile” thing. I don’t get it, and I don’t know who that person is in that photo.. and I don’t know anything about “hey girl” Instagram thing…

Is it like a “you’re too afraid to come at me with a profile photo”?
Because if it’s as simple as that, you can kiss the shaved part of my ass head… as seen in my profile photo…

edit- I guess that’s what it means, reading everyone’s comments…

OOOHHHH ASA!
You consider my face as beautiful as a flower?? 🌸 awww… I mean, I’m flattered and all…
Well… not really flattered.. as much as revolted at just the image of you in boxers…
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Ugh… ugh… *pant pant*
Ok.. I think I’m alrig…..
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Ugh… I need to go sit down and drink some ginger ale….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.