Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Abbie bashing but lets be real. Do any of us have a "best friend" that not only cannot speak to us, understand us, but that we tickle, boop, bathe, and take care of their toileting?
I actually asked Summer basically this same thing on her video yesterday. I trolled her into replying and asked once I had her attention. No answer after the initial reply tho. :(

WE LOVE U SUMR

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It was pathetic watching that money activity. I’m sorry but that activity is not appropriate for Abbie. She doesn’t know what a bleeping penny or quarter is and I’m glad piggy pointed out she was just guessing and handing her random ones.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ps mouth is actually full at that moment with a cookie. I don't think she was expecting for Asa to come into the kitchen and the camera being turned. You can see right away in the video that she became very nervous and stopped chewing. That's why her mouth is in that shape because it's stuffed with cookies.
Truth! 💯

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Today's vlog
Summer giggling is driving me nuts and Isaiah has I think finally decided that he wants to be a full time ass like his father. He's gone waaaaay down in my opinion.

And Assa says about Abbie "ohhh she's watching a princess movie.." She wasnt even in that room you idiot. She was sitting in the kitchen eating. What elseis new?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
And the little table was really pretty. He said it was homemade. Haven't seen it since.
I think about all these things people sent over the years and I bet they sold lots of it. Cause they are garbage pigs and thats what garbage pigs do. That table, and even Abbies bubble wand a few months ago,, that ticks me off. Ungrateful trash.

• Heart
Man Asa pisses me off. He has the whole comment section blowing up with "Abbie talked!" And he has said on previous vlogs that she is only making sounds they are not words and hearing people say she's talking hurts them because she doesn't. So he click baits the Vlog with "What did she say!!" asshole.
I wanted to see if they would put up Abby talked ..... and yep 3 hours later there it is. A year ago He would get belligerent to people who said they thought they heard her say a word.

• Heart
I think about all these things people sent over the years and I bet they sold lots of it. Cause they are garbage pigs and thats what garbage pigs do. That table, and even Abbies bubble wand a few months ago,, that ticks me off. Ungrateful trash.
lol garbage pigs

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Priscilla is a cheap drunk now because of wls. Those tequila drinks are hitting her liver hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dude....not sure what the hell she was trying to accomplish. Pulling her bottoms out away from her while her belly is hanging out.

Does ASSa not edit anything in her favor? I mean, I can't stand her, but still, wow. If that were me, I would ram that camera so far up his ass!!:mad:😂
Sorry for the duplicates....it was hard to tell one shot from the other after a while! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

View attachment 110706View attachment 110707View attachment 110708View attachment 110709
Whoa baby! These pictures show how big she really is. Quit lying about your weight loss.
Seriously though...she has already stretched out her stomach I am sure. Can she shrink it back down by eating tiny amounts again or is it ruined? Can it actually be dangerous?

• Heart
Whoa baby! These pictures show how big she really is. Quit lying about your weight loss.
Seriously though...she has already stretched out her stomach I am sure. Can she shrink it back down by eating tiny amounts again or is it ruined? Can it actually be dangerous?
I always wondered the same thing!!

Reactions: 5
It was pathetic watching that money activity. I’m sorry but that activity is not appropriate for Abbie. She doesn’t know what a bleeping penny or quarter is and I’m glad piggy pointed out she was just guessing and handing her random ones.
There's so much else to work on with her. Why do they insist on trying these things that are simply too hard for her? I honestly dont foresee the day when Abbie is making change for herself when paying at a store.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
There's so much else to work on with her. Why do they insist on trying these things that are simply too hard for her? I honestly dont foresee the day when Abbie is making change for herself when paying at a store.
I haven’t watched it yet, but sadly I don’t believe she has a concept of numbers or counting.

I've always been creeped out over germs, but this has even taken it to a new level for me. I should own stock in Clorox wipes and hand sanitizer for as often as I bought it in bulk before this mess. 🤷‍♀️😂😂

Seriously, going into this we had enough Clorox wipes and antibiotic handsoap to last 2 months or so, and now I'm down to two Clorox wipes containers and that is freaking me out some since it's nowhere to be found at the stores. :confused: Fortunately, we have enough hand sanitizers I found hidden all over the place, from purses, backpacks, vehicles, etc, so there is the silver lining I guess!
check out your local restaurants. A couple in my area are offering bulk ordering of items they get from their vendors. Everything from food to cleaning supplies. Worth a tit.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.