Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL.. they put Abbie on it.. I dont think that will work out...They need to get their own assess on it.... They are looking for ways to spend $$$$$ while in quarantine. Treadmills make great clothing racks.
I want to see P do the treadmill face flop, and watch her shoot of the back. Wouldnt that be awesome? LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Random thought.
They are the most ungrateful arrogant people I can think of. Remember a short while ago the vlog when Assa finds that little beach table that some follower had given him? He had stuffed it in his garage without ever even opening it. He said that himself. So it was sitting in his storage for several months after someone thought to buy it or make it (not sure which).
How rude.
And the little table was really pretty. He said it was homemade. Haven't seen it since.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Congratulations on that!! It's something to be proud of!!
Thank you. Have a way to go yet.

Dude....not sure what the hell she was trying to accomplish. Pulling her bottoms out away from her while her belly is hanging out.

Does ASSa not edit anything in her favor? I mean, I can't stand her, but still, wow. If that were me, I would ram that camera so far up his ass!!:mad:😂
Sorry for the duplicates....it was hard to tell one shot from the other after a while! 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

View attachment 110706View attachment 110707View attachment 110708View attachment 110709
Asa says "How the hell am I supposed to get in there
???"

???"

???"

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well hello there! Do tell, do tell!

Thank you. So, out of curiosity, what was Abbie doing?
There were so many people there, they had the meetup outside on the sidewalk/in the parking lot. Abbie kept taking off her shoes, would run around, and then sit on the dirty ground.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the BIG surprise Asa is referring to is that Thilla lost a hundred pounds finally (lie) and they are going to have a party for her with the biggest gd cooter board you ever saw loaded with "all the things" and she gets drunk and eats it all and gains 20 pounds back, but they don't tell you that part.
Such a joke. If anyone knows about obesity or weight loss, they know at P's weight she could have lost that 3 lbs in a week, let alone since Jan. And we know even if they announce she hit 100 it probably isnt true. There is no possible way that she managed to not gain a single pound since Jan. with the way she has been eating. I think she has easily put on 20 lbs, but they'll try to gaslight the leghumpers with this slow sprinkling of "Oh P is swimming laps" Shots of her "small" portions again, and of course trying to fool everyone with the spanx. And you know why? Because those leghumpers PAID for that surgery by sending them cash, gift cards, buying "Abbies Art", their cheap merch, etc etc. A&P know this....even at the time they made big deal about spending the cash, but it was an "investment" in Abbies future. Wake up 'humpers, you may as well have burned your cash!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Man Asa pisses me off. He has the whole comment section blowing up with "Abbie talked!" And he has said on previous vlogs that she is only making sounds they are not words and hearing people say she's talking hurts them because she doesn't. So he click baits the Vlog with "What did she say!!" asshole.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
How silly to say they are best friends, Abbie can’t chat with her or go shopping with her or do any of the stuff that best friends do.
She must have a very isolated existence if she classes Abbie as her best friend. Weird
Not Abbie bashing but lets be real. Do any of us have a "best friend" that not only cannot speak to us, understand us, but that we tickle, boop, bathe, and take care of their toileting?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Man Asa pisses me off. He has the whole comment section blowing up with "Abbie talked!" And he has said on previous vlogs that she is only making sounds they are not words and hearing people say she's talking hurts them because she doesn't. So he click baits the Vlog with "What did she say!!" asshole.
Very true!!! Any parent would be elated if someone said that their child said a word.. Not the Maass Family because then she wouldn’t be labeled as “severe” and non-vocal...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Zucchini bread:

Look how cute we're twinsies
Here to put our fans in frenzies
Makin our heirloom zucchini bread
Our family don't like nuts
( that's not what he said)
Smack those ingredients go sweet girl
Now we got flour all over the floor
Fingers in your eyes finger in your ear
#quaritine I need a damn beer
She's got egg all over her hand
Flour in her eye feels like sand
Put in the zucchini and give it a whirl
Oh tit we made soup that's not good girl
Yellin and a runnin
Ass says "you lose somethin"
Put it in the oven maybe it will turn out good
An hour an half later where is my 🤬 food!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
He may as well include us in the weekly meeting as he gets most of his ideas from us.
Oh I am becoming a Zoom expert in this era of Telehealth. Hey Asa, hey! Let me know when to dial in big guy, I'm a savage! 🖥☎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
In today's vlog, the part where P was in their office working with Ab on money and had her place it in the jar, matching it, etc. She was actually working well with Ab and Ab was able to focus on what she was saying, she even paused when Ab was getting confused and it gave her time to refocus (a rarity), and then there's Assa......he can't shut his damn mouth to save his life, can he? (he tried to interrupt P and take control but idk if he was stopping himself because of the camera or what) Assa, STFU. Let your wife actually have a voice and teach your kid when the teaching is going right for once. You don't need to interject your opinion or "help" (aka control others) all the damn time.

Also, when she signs. Give that poor child a chance to figure it out! She was close to pointing to her ear, then you shoved your damn hand in there.

Hey. Hey Assa, how about hands waiting? Hands waiting Assa. Nooo, hands W.A.I.T.I.N.G....you fail. Bad Assa, bad! *sprays with squirt bottle*

Also, when Ab was playing with those bead things, this is the first time in a while that kids face actually looked happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.