Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dude....not sure what the hell she was trying to accomplish. Pulling her bottoms out away from her while her belly is hanging out.

Does ASSa not edit anything in her favor? I mean, I can't stand her, but still, wow. If that were me, I would ram that camera so far up his ass!!:mad:๐Ÿ˜‚
Sorry for the duplicates....it was hard to tell one shot from the other after a while! ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

View attachment 110706View attachment 110707View attachment 110708View attachment 110709
I live for your laser eye pics!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Here is the two suggested thread names:
#17 title...
Spreading stepmother of the year awareness, lol.

"Weenus for her. Moobs for him. Spanx for both. See? We're thin!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Whoa baby! These pictures show how big she really is. Quit lying about your weight loss.
Seriously though...she has already stretched out her stomach I am sure. Can she shrink it back down by eating tiny amounts again or is it ruined? Can it actually be dangerous?
I have a work friend whose daughter had it done. She wanted to lose 150 pounds (she was about 330 to start) before her wedding. A year later she walked down the aisle at close to 150 and two years later is now over 300 again. She only wanted the surgery to look good at her wedding. Her stomach is stretched out again and it won't go back. Once it's stretched it's stretched.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
A coupla thoughts about that zucchini mess.

Man oh man can you ever tell how fake P is. When Abbie runs away you see this angry flash and then this sick phony smile for the camera. And her voice! Its soooo phony sweet. And if they tell that girl good job 1 more time when she isnt even doing it...I'm gonna hurl. And you couldnt pay me to eat that bread between how many times Abbie and P touch their faces, noses, eyes, etc. She did wash hands once or twice for cameras sake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well I am finally caught up. You guys were on fire today! I had 11 pages to read by the time I got home from work. Gives me something to look forward to, since #ronalife started. I try to peek in on my phone when I get a quick break but sometimes thats a bad thing because you all know I'm a loud mouth, and theres nothing worse than being a loud mouth and unable to post! LOL
But today I just keep peeking and laughing so hard and had this perverted sense of pride in you guys. I was like "Yeah! These are my people! Get those garbage pigs!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thank you. Have a way to go yet.

Asa says "How the hell am I supposed to get in there
???"
Haaaa! She wears this pants like low-riders. Jacked up high in the back but down low in the front. Under the bulk of her gut

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well I am finally caught up. You guys were on fire today! I had 11 pages to read by the time I got home from work. Gives me something to look forward to, since #ronalife started. I try to peek in on my phone when I get a quick break but sometimes thats a bad thing because you all know I'm a loud mouth, and theres nothing worse than being a loud mouth and unable to post! LOL
But today I just keep peeking and laughing so hard and had this perverted sense of pride in you guys. I was like "Yeah! These are my people! Get those garbage pigs!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
YAY US!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I know that because I lost 140 lbs myself (the hard way) and need to wear these when I wear something thats not so flattering.
Me and you both, friend. (Not the losing weight part. I wish. I just have to wear spanx bc, I can't get this damned baby weight off!!!)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.