Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching this vlog and I just can't take the animal trainers way of getting this kid to do things. It's literally just like a dog trainer. Give her treats to get her to sit still so you can put toilet paper in her hair. She will never learn what coins are and their differences, she can't even raise her arms up correctly and gets angry and walks off if asked to wave goodbye. Wow, what a smart, typical teenager!!!
Cilla....if you insist on training her with snacks and treats, put her snack on the highest cupboard in your kitchen and she can learn to raise her arms all the way. You can thank Thummer and Isaiah for her fear of getting tickled by not wanting to raise her arms.

What I don't understand is why he does not edit out tit like this...unless he means to shame her. 🤷‍♀️ He tends to not edit out a lot of unflattering video angles of her.
He means to shame her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That really applies to everyone, even me.

We are all different, different views and opinions. It seems to bother people when I post how I feel about your posts. But yet....you say whatever you want about mine. See the slight bit of hypocrisy? I certainly never tried to censor anyone's views..but it's kinda like you want to censor mine. I stated my opinion, just like everyone else stated theirs. No one is trying to stop anyone.

Our eyes see things differently from our own perspective our lives, our past and present. My eyes don't see a horrible child, they just don't. I see horrible parents.
THIS!!!
Every person on this board is free to say what they want, including you, including me, including those who disagree or agree. If someone wants to say how they feel about what I've posted? Cool, go ahead. But don't get upset if I say how I feel about your posts or other people's posts. It goes both ways. I have never censored anyone, I have never told people they're not allowed to speak on something. All I've done is say how I feel in response to what they've said. Expressing a different opinion IS NOT CENSORING.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.