Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a work friend whose daughter had it done. She wanted to lose 150 pounds (she was about 330 to start) before her wedding. A year later she walked down the aisle at close to 150 and two years later is now over 300 again. She only wanted the surgery to look good at her wedding. Her stomach is stretched out again and it won't go back. Once it's stretched it's stretched.
I can attest to that and I'm talking on the outside. I can't get this damn stomach to stop drooping so bad from where it housed my two children. It looks like hamburger meat. What the hell am I supposed to do?! I can't wear a bathing suit like this!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Smokin’ Pork Butt or is that Cilla?

Butt Rubs, Daily D’s, All The Things!

Abbie not only buys the toilet paper, she is forced to wear it!

TikTok then maybe around the block...

Tequila ....margarita....

(just giving y’all some more rhyming word ideas for the new thread title...even tho I think it’s already decided on, which is fine, i’m just confused by the weenus is all...lmao)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

(just giving y’all some more rhyming word ideas for the new thread title...even tho I think it’s already decided on, which is fine, i’m just confused by the weenus is all...lmao)

it’s glitching...sorry about the double post!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Lawd.
You missed the weenus?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Thank you. Have a way to go yet.

Asa says "How the hell am I supposed to get in there
???"
The elastic on her pants were probably pinching her stomach because they were too tight so she lowered them a bit to let her gut breathe.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm watching this vlog and I just can't take the animal trainers way of getting this kid to do things. It's literally just like a dog trainer. Give her treats to get her to sit still so you can put toilet paper in her hair. She will never learn what coins are and their differences, she can't even raise her arms up correctly and gets angry and walks off if asked to wave goodbye. Wow, what a smart, typical teenager!!!

Reactions: 11
Good lord people! I don't think anyone here is "going after" Abbie. I know I am overly careful whenever I talk about Abbie, to say it's what she's been taught or become because of the family. And if we say she's actingferal...geez dont be so easily offended! This is a gossip site...supposed to be fun for us..please guys...

I come here to have fun not to be lectured on how I word things. I'm not going after Abbie. I dont think any of us are. Some people say they dont likeher. So what's the problem with that? Big deal...they dont like her. Stop just stop preaching
Not lecturing. Just stating my opinion like everyone else does. You say what you want to say, and so do I.
I never said that everyone is going after Abbie, not even most people. Perhaps I should have been more specific. If you're not doing what I described then I wasn't talking about you, yeah?

Reactions: 5
I'm watching this vlog and I just can't take the animal trainers way of getting this kid to do things. It's literally just like a dog trainer. Give her treats to get her to sit still so you can put toilet paper in her hair. She will never learn what coins are and their differences, she can't even raise her arms up correctly and gets angry and walks off if asked to wave goodbye. Wow, what a smart, typical teenager!!!
What got me was Asa's excitement over teaching her colors. SHE IS FIFTEEN (in a few weeks) and this guy is just NOW realizing there are things they could have been trying to teach her?! Seriously, I am speechless. This is an example of how lazy they have been as parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Very true!!! Any parent would be elated if someone said that their child said a word.. Not the Maass Family because then she wouldn’t be labeled as “severe” and non-vocal...
Might be cause I was on Cody Speaks, where Leesa is showcasing? All the other little folkes 99% boys, and this fanazi, keeps saying, oh, so and so go over to FA and As will help you help out. I said that no , FA is about a 14 yr old girl with a double diagnosis of IDD and Autism, that the mom would get much better info from Leesa as Cody is a boy, was non verbal, and has progressed very well, and he iniates conversations, reads, has earning token boards and his record is a $2 c/d dvd, of which hehas great pride in taking his dad (mainly) the the treasure store (local thrift shop). He has vitamins, supplements, and went for a dentist visit recently. Leesa is giving other families that don't a voice to show what they are doing with their kids, and not money hungry grab all the time. Cody is the complete opposite of Ab, in that you can see the pure adulation in his eyes when he is talking to his mom or dad. They are not on yt (somebody tried) but we rabid fanzies soon shot it down as it was causing distress for Leesa, Cody’s mom. Codyspeaks on FB and Insta

Reactions: 9
Whoa baby! These pictures show how big she really is. Quit lying about your weight loss.
Seriously though...she has already stretched out her stomach I am sure. Can she shrink it back down by eating tiny amounts again or is it ruined? Can it actually be dangerous?
What I don't understand is why he does not edit out tit like this...unless he means to shame her. 🤷‍♀️ He tends to not edit out a lot of unflattering video angles of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.