Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for that. We don’t have those in a can and we call them scones.
We North Americans have Scones too.
Far as I know, Scones have eggs in them, whereas Biscuits don't.
Scones are thicker in texture.

The Pillsbury ones in a can contain goodness knows what considering
they're pre-packaged convenience food.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the info. I have to say sometimes when i have watched their vlogs I don’t know what most of the meals are.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So again here...this is not who this woman used to be. If anything she started our camera shy or too busy to be focused on the camera. Just the way Isaiah started out as a kid just being a kid in the vlogs. Now they behave as if they are famous and trying to stay real...dudes ...believe this..you’re real, you’re not famous outside of a circle of older and old, lonely, disabled or otherwise compromised people. Your the heroes of the benchwarmers
Strange i was thinking the same thing..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thanks for the info. I have to say sometimes when i have watched their vlogs I don’t know what most of the meals are.
Priscilla's cooking can be look pretty unappetizing at times.
She's no professional chef.
The majority of it is crap.

Are you from UK or Australia?

• Haha
Reactions: 8

The Pillsbury ones in a can contain goodness knows what considering
they're pre-packaged convenience food.
I'm a Brit. And it used to be my job as a kid (around 11 or 12)to make Scones on Sundays for Sunday afternoon tea.
They definitely don't have eggs in them. Just SR flour. Butter. Sugar and a little bit of milk. Egg or milk could be used to glaze the top of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm a Brit. And it used to be my job as a kid (around 11 or 12)to make Scones on Sundays for Sunday afternoon tea.
They definitely don't have eggs in them. Just SR flour. Butter. Sugar and a little bit of milk. Egg or milk could be used to glaze the top of them.
Martha Stewart needs to get that notice then. It's possible eggs or no eggs varies per country, per district, per bakery. I mean Croissants in France are generally considered the gold standard, and taste nothing like the (by comparison, largely sh*tty IMO) Croissants in North America.

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 2.59.59 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here's an article I found about scones vs biscuits.

I'm craving some scones now... lol
Are you a savory or sweet type person? I think I prefer biscuits. If I were to eat scones, I like ones with cheddar in them over the sweet raisin kind.

There's these amazing keto Cheddar Bay Biscuit knock-offs that I enjoy tremendously (For those who don't know, Cheddar Bay Biscuits are a staple of the restaurant Red Lobster).
These are divine: click here for recipe

Sort of off-topic, I know.
But, if A&P are reading and wanted a slightly healthier biscuit with greater fibre content and no sugar or preservative agents, there you go.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are you a savory or sweet type person? I think I prefer biscuits. If I were to eat scones, I like ones with cheddar in them over the sweet raisin kind.

There's these amazing keto Cheddar Bay Biscuit knock-offs that I enjoy tremendously (For those who don't know, Cheddar Bay Biscuits are a staple of the restaurant Red Lobster).
These are divine: click here for recipe

Sort of off-topic, I know.
But, if A&P are reading and wanted a slightly healthier biscuit with greater fibre content and no sugar or preservative agents, there you go.
I tend to be a mainly sweet flavor person. Hence my name on here. lol I do have my times of wanting savory but it's mostly sweet like 85-90% of the time.. lol.

A&P were obsessed with keto a cpl years back. Altho, it seemed like they'd stick to it for like two weeks, forget it for two months, then try it again for another couple weeks.
A lot of times people eat unhealthy foods because they are fast and convenient. But, if P is taking the time to actually prep and cook stuff, there's no reason she couldn't try healthy versions of their favorite meals at least once or twice a week.

• Heart
I tend to be a mainly sweet flavor person. Hence my name on here. lol I do have my times of wanting savory but it's mostly sweet like 85-90% of the time.. lol.

A&P were obsessed with keto a cpl years back. Altho, it seemed like they'd stick to it for like two weeks, forget it for two months, then try it again for another couple weeks.
A lot of times people eat unhealthy foods because they are fast and convenient. But, if P is taking the time to actually prep and cook stuff, there's no reason she couldn't try healthy versions of their favorite meals at least once or twice a week.
Priscilla said something very revealing in an older vlog that totally shows you their mindset. She said almost tearfully that she felt badly (yes, badly) when she couldn't feed her kids sugary, empty carb-laden rubbish - like she was denying them something, health be damned. A treat once in awhile is not what is happening here.

It angered me that she cared more about their short-term pleasure in candy and carbs, than their long-term health outlook. Cancer is the #1 cause of death, followed closely by health disease.

The second one (heart disease) can be largely avoided for most people through proper diet and exercise, even if there is a genetic predisposition.
The first one (Cancer) is a matter of risk reduction.
Can you imagine Abbie having to go through radiation and chemo?
Or the added strain on that family of a parent going through treatment with a special needs child? It's what happened to Carly Fleishmann's family (her mum battled cancer several times).
Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 3.36.33 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 3.40.33 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Priscilla said something very revealing in an older vlog that totally shows you their mindset. She said almost tearfully that she felt badly (yes, badly) when she couldn't feed her kids sugary, empty carb-laden rubbish - like she was denying them something, health be damned.

It angered me that she cared more about their short-term pleasure in candy and carbs, than their long-term health outlook. Cancer is the #1 cause of death, followed closely by health disease.
I remember that vlog. P was saying something like, you always see these 'cool moms' have a pantry full of junkfood and treats but she didn't and so Isaiah & his friends and Abbie were missing out. Just like w. Assa, P is very concerned about what others think and keeping up appearances.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember that vlog. P was saying something like, you always see these 'cool moms' have a pantry full of junkfood and treats but she didn't and so Isaiah & his friends and Abbie were missing out. Just like w. Assa, P is very concerned about what others think and keeping up appearances.
The Brits and PBS-watchers of this forum will get the reference I'm about to make here:

Priscilla is the white trash Florida version of Hyacinth Bucket.
It's all about "what do the neighbours have?" and "can we show it off?".
Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 3.51.25 AM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Kinda looks a bit like P, doesn't she? Just change the hair and take away the shoulder pads.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Pink Marshmallow,

Hyacinth comes from a less-than-posh background with poor sibling Daisy and her husband Onslow as a sorry reminder of that.

Now that Cilla and Asa have money, it's amusing watching them try to escape their breeding. Living in a $600,000 home does not a classy dame make.
Can't wait for her version of Hyacinth's candlelight suppers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Their whole day seems to centre around food. They have lunch then they are planning dinner and I personally think Abbie is putting some serious weight on.
Yes i noticed that the other day on their vlog! I wonder how they would handle her if she gets obese?

Pink Marshmallow,

Hyacinth comes from a less-than-posh background with poor sibling Daisy and her husband Onslow as a sorry reminder of that.

Now that Cilla and Asa have money, it's amusing watching them try to escape their breeding. Living in a $600,000 home does a classy dame make.
Can't wait for her version of Hyacinth's candlelight suppers.
I used to love watching this.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I used to love watching this.
Me too! Omg I forgot the candlelight suppers! Watch A&P decide to do that this week. ;) :LOL:

Cilla definitely had a Hyacinth moment when she yelled at Nala to get off the decor! lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.