Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
However, they were all so much more likable, believeable and credible in this vlog vs how they are now. They are just awful and unwatchable now. They had some
sort of allure or “it”factor back then, I’m not a professional social medial presenter so I am
now sure what it was but it was very different from what they are now. Now they just look like desperate, overly self loving gluttons with a very, undersupported minor with severe special needs and that is not a good look. It really started slowly, sell the business, move, get a presence on ridiculous social media platforms like tik tok, move a young twenty something girl into your home, begin to bicker with fans, reveal the skeletons in your closet...it all has accumulated to making them a joke with a following made mostly of either other vloggers or followers who also have special needs. There is nothing wrong with that follow base but Asa is smart, he knows those type of followers won’t sustain their lifestyle.
My prediction..something big and shocking is coming soon..something also 100% planned but something that will get their videos shared again.
I think back then they easier to relate to. Then they were parents sharing their life on raising an Autistic child. Now they're movie stars (in their minds) and instead of educating they're dictating and showing off and they've become very fake.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thank you lovesis for the new thread name.

Lovesis quote:
I don’t care about Priscillas weight anymore. If she wants to stuff her face with giant steaks, sit on her ass all day, lie about losing, and bust out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits, Thats on her.
Can someone explain the can of biscuits to me please

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone mentioned them starving Abbie so she will stay small.. I Really dont think that is the case because of so much junk food they give her.. and so often. I have seen her eating huge portions of very high calorie food. If they really wanted Abbie not to gain weight.. I think they would feed her lower calorie fruits and veggies more...leaner cuts of meats.. less bread and pasta and junk

I think Abbie eats because she enjoys the sensation of eating.. and craves sugar and high calorie junk food because that is what she is used to.. I can see that she is gaining weight and will gain even more once she gets a bit older and doesn't have the metabolism of a teenager.
The cute #autism princess has disappeared , she is looking older and a bit strange to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dang those are some heavy meals. Takeout? How are they getting takeout? Or are things not as shut down as they are down under?

Dang those are some heavy meals. Takeout? How are they getting takeout? Or are things not as shut down as they are down under?
Many restaurants in North America are still open for takeout only purposes.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Once upon a time, they used to kinda sorta eat salad.
Remember how Priscilla would complain that Asa didn't like her salads?
There are LOTS of different types of salads. I don't think she cares enough to try make one tbh. I do a roast vege salad, still heavy with the kumara and potatos but a heck of a lot better than a glop of chicken Alfredo

Many restaurants in North America are still open for takeout only purposes.
Even still why would you want to risk getting take out in the given climate, esp twice a week!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I thought it was gross that Priscilla went to see her mum and bought over the cakes.
Why not something more healthy and nutritious? I would feel sick after eating that!!
Their whole day seems to centre around food. They have lunch then they are planning dinner and I personally think Abbie is putting some serious weight on.

There are LOTS of different types of salads. I don't think she cares enough to try make one tbh. I do a roast vege salad, still heavy with the kumara and potatos but a heck of a lot better than a glop of chicken Alfredo
In some of their older vlogs, they are indeed eating salads. In the "Autistic Girl Had To Leave Restaurant" vlog, Priscilla is eating a salad that Asa says she "can't get over it isn't romaine".
There are older vlogs where I think they're eating salads at home with actual lettuce and stuff in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Not to mention how "the girl who must not be named" must feel, watching this random girl being called family. If A and P want to pretend to have a "normal" daughter (if help with Abbie was the main reason Summer was there, they would have chosen someone better at it/more qualified), all Asa has to do is fight for his daughter's right to know her father and her half siblings. Assuming the mother is really putting up a fight over it.
That’s never going to happen. Can you imagine miss piggy’s face if his other daughter was introduced to the family. It would kill her. The other daughter is NT and from what I can gather an honour roll student. That’s a vlog I would pay money to see.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Their whole day seems to centre around food. They have lunch then they are planning dinner and I personally think Abbie is putting some serious weight on.
Abbie most definitely has put on weight.
I think they take kind of for granted the fact that she's still thinner than the rest of them.

My childhood best friend's family has a history of obesity.
Her mother was obese the entire time growing up. Her father was just slightly overweight.
This girl had a fairly slender figure when we'd hang out all throughout our childhoods
and teenage years.

Now that she's had 2 (special needs) kids and is over 40, she's significantly overweight
like her mum. I wouldn't be surprised if the same thing happens to Abbie, even w/o kids.
With their diets, its reasonably certain she will be at this clip.

Even still why would you want to risk getting take out in the given climate, esp twice a week!
It seems rather absurd, doesn't it? But I think many Americans would go crazy without it; plus, it allows for restaurants to stay in business in some form during the shutdown.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
For those that haven't seen the crazy hair day insta. And I have no idea what the hell is on P's head.
They are getting short on content now. What a tit show.

The next title suggestion is perfect! She who won't be named is very pretty. She resembles Asa...but she's pretty.
I think that’s a great idea as arsewipe thinks we have all forgotten about the other girl. Let’s remind him that we haven’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
bythe

Is that a potted plant on Prilly's head?
Maybe one of those plants Abbie is watering....
I hope like hell, that the big shock reveal is NOT P going into rehab. In my country, the photos of P that are Not selfies, can be used in a domestic abuse case. P can say that A made her pose for those cringing looking more and more demented photos.

• Wow
  • Haha
I hope like hell, that the big shock reveal is NOT P going into rehab. In my country, the photos of P that are Not selfies, can be used in a domestic abuse case. P can say that A made her pose for those cringing looking more and more demented photos.
You read my mind. I was thinking maybe 5 minutes ago how long until one of them hits rehab. The good news (in their eyes) is that would likely generate views for them.

I think its more likely they'll need to hit rock bottom before that would ever happen though, if it were needed, that is. Lord knows they're in denial about a great many things.

There was a podcast with WhatTheBuck (aka. Michael Buckley) who used to be big on YouTube. At his peak, he claimed to make $10,000/mo. Now he's down to $2,000. He spoke of drinking sprees and blowing through cash like it would never end.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think Prigsy was tipsy tonight.
Or something...i wonder do she have a nervous problem or anxiety also because they already ratted the son and summer out for it..other things popped in my mind also but i wont say them im just going to watch..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s never going to happen. Can you imagine miss piggy’s face if his other daughter was introduced to the family. It would kill her. The other daughter is NT and from what I can gather an honour roll student. That’s a vlog I would pay money to see.
P would find any reason to be upset with her presence. I can see the child being the adult and vice versa. I think P would say she just doesnt fit into their routine or make out that the child doesnt accept Abbie, not that P has much room to talk

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I always found this sad too. Imagine if P treated her step daughter the same way she treated Summer. Hey Assa if youre reading this would make good vlog content!! Spread nice step mother awareness!!

Funny how we mentioned they dont show P's portion sizes and they have in the vlog today
Thats what i told my daughter today!!!!!... The food was just a corner size and the cam was right there....and yall don't read..duh!!

Ah gotcha, so sorry about that! You know, idk why they never keep track of what time she has eaten, her calorie count, portions, etc. That would probably help her out. They could even get help from a dietician.
Not when they take a trip to the donut shop after walks..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.