Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pink Marshmallow,

Hyacinth comes from a less-than-posh background with poor sibling Daisy and her husband Onslow as a sorry reminder of that.

Now that Cilla and Asa have money, it's amusing watching them try to escape their breeding. Living in a $600,000 home does not a classy dame make.
Can't wait for her version of Hyacinth's candlelight suppers.
Well, P does have the infamous Hyacinth buffet down. And with Isaiah heading off to college, I'm picturing her always on the phone like Hyacinth is with her son, never getting the hint that he's gay.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Me too! Omg I forgot the candlelight suppers! Watch A&P decide to do that this week. ;) :LOL:
Candlelight suppers Ma and Pa Kettle style.
If these basic descriptions of those characters don't fit the Maass parentals in some form, then I don't know what does.
Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 4.37.17 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-14 at 4.37.04 AM.png

Well, P does have the infamous Hyacinth buffet down. And with Isaiah heading off to college, I'm picturing her always on the phone like Hyacinth is with her son, never getting the hint that he's gay.
Oh my God! You're right!!! What if Isaiah is that gay son (like Hyacinth's Sheridan) with P not seeing it. I mean, half this bloody forum already thinks he's frickin' gay anyways.

Cilla definitely had a Hyacinth moment when she yelled at Nala to get off the decor! lol

Ah yes! Her precious on-sale-at-Target but made-in-China decor.
God forbid something should happen to it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Another thought that came to me while watching tonite's vlog, in the last thread there was a comment about Abbie's fingers. Abbie has a stim of kind of pulling on her fingers and no doubt, as a result of doing that virtually 24-7, it's had an effect on her fingers. You can see her doing it starting at around the 3:03 mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another thought that came to me while watching tonite's vlog, in the last thread there was a comment about Abbie's fingers. Abbie has a stim of kind of pulling on her fingers and no doubt, as a result of doing that virtually 24-7, it's had an effect on her fingers. You can see her doing it starting at around the 3:03 mark.

I have only just watched last nights vlog and i can’t believe miss piggy was crying over not being able for her and Abbie to hug her mum. There are people dying and she is upset about that. It just shows how shallow she is.
I noticed they are making a point of showing that they are drinking, good luck to them, they are the ones who have
To deal with all the yelling and antics with a hangover.
By the way where was she when they were playing the card game, did they lock her in sandy’s cage. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
what is up with Summer??? They talk about FAMILY meeting, FAMILY dinner, FAMILY game night. Geeezo she's not family! Doesnt her own family feel a bit insulted?
I was just thinking about that. We are having a Pandemic! Don't you think she (and her parents) would want her home?? They must pay her. They just had an entire shower out in for her! Maybe she is their Fantasy daughter. What abbie would havebeen. Just wondering.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What are your thoughts about the great yoghurt theft? I cannot believe that she was not reprimanded...
I know, if it wasn’t a setup, they should have disciplined her for that but they laugh instead. The sweet girl will soon be a not so sweet woman, let’s see how they handle that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So I just watched the newest vlog. Almost dozed off! Stupid boring. How much is Abbie in the vlog? How much is Summer? Something weird is happening. I can't help but think that Summer and Asa.... We know he has left Priscilla. We know he has been with other women. Did you see everyone's face when Summer won? He let her win! The only reason a pretty 24 yr old would leave her family is if she thought she was going to get this house someday. Idk. Creepy. They are drinking and drinking and they can't figure out how Flab ate 3 yogurts?? They're drunk! They didn't hear her! 3 of them. She's going to be a Priscilla. Watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know, if it wasn’t a setup, they should have disciplined her for that but they laugh instead. The sweet girl will soon be a not so sweet woman, let’s see how they handle that.
They're baffled as to how she ate them so fast, but idk why. That kid shovels food in so fast, she can clear a plate within seconds. That's how she was able to scarf so many down in such a short amount of time.

That's what's just so freaking annoying, the constant laughing when she does something bad. Heck, she's even kicked the crap out of them and STILL, they laugh about it. I don't understand it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Their whole day seems to centre around food. They have lunch then they are planning dinner and I personally think Abbie is putting some serious weight on.
Their whole lives center around food.

Thanks for the info. I have to say sometimes when i have watched their vlogs I don’t know what most of the meals are.
Here's what it looks like when you first pop open a container of biscuit dough. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
There are LOTS of different types of salads. I don't think she cares enough to try make one tbh. I do a roast vege salad, still heavy with the kumara and potatos but a heck of a lot better than a glop of chicken Alfredo

Even still why would you want to risk getting take out in the given climate, esp twice a week!
Lumoss, my kumara barrel is sitting outside, taunting me, only another 7-10 days I hope before the big chill, then once leaves go brown, have a dig, then a big feed of kumara, eh bro. 😂I started to doubt P’s ability to ‘cook’ calling herself a chef, when most of the stuff she was cooking, packet mixtures, or home delivered home fresh type, step by step picture tution

Reactions: 5
!!! If he is so professional and all that crap, WHY then, when Summer was writing on the whiteboard, were there Always Sanitary Napkins on the Island? When I first saw it, I thought OOPS. But, it's there for a long time. Summer is not shy about that stuff with two Male Family Members in the room?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We North Americans have Scones too.
Far as I know, Scones have eggs in them, whereas Biscuits don't.
Scones are thicker in texture.

The Pillsbury ones in a can contain goodness knows what considering
they're pre-packaged convenience food.
Scones don’t have eggs!

Reactions: 4
Pink Marshmallow,

Hyacinth comes from a less-than-posh background with poor sibling Daisy and her husband Onslow as a sorry reminder of that.

Now that Cilla and Asa have money, it's amusing watching them try to escape their breeding. Living in a $600,000 home does not a classy dame make.
Can't wait for her version of Hyacinth's candlelight suppers.
I wonder if Cilla has Royal Doulton with hand painted periwinkles? I loved Keeping Up Appearances!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What are your thoughts about the great yoghurt theft? I cannot believe that she was not reprimanded...
Let's just say they went to get Abbie, take her to the kitchen and tell her "No" What exactly would she get out of that? Would she even understand? I mean she is allowed yogurt, so....how would you reprimand your kid eating too much yogurt? Just keep the lock on the door.

Better yet, I said before give her own drawer and basket of choices for snack.

Also...didn't they say it was bubblegum yogurt? They can't buy one damn healthy thing!

never even heard of bubblegum yogurt....I tell ya.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I have only just watched last nights vlog and i can’t believe miss piggy was crying over not being able for her and Abbie to hug her mum. There are people dying and she is upset about that. It just shows how shallow she is.
I noticed they are making a point of showing that they are drinking, good luck to them, they are the ones who have
To deal with all the yelling and antics with a hangover.
By the way where was she when they were playing the card game, did they lock her in sandy’s cage. Lol
If I had to guess she was grazing left overs or downing all the spicy margarita leftovers in the kitchen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Their whole lives center around food.

Here's what it looks like when you first pop open a container of biscuit dough. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks. I get it now, something like one of those inflatable dinghy things that burst out of its cover.lol

Let's just say they went to get Abbie, take her to the kitchen and tell her "No" What exactly would she get out of that? Would she even understand? I mean she is allowed yogurt, so....how would you reprimand your kid eating too much yogurt? Just keep the lock on the door.

Better yet, I said before give her own drawer and basket of choices for snack.

Also...didn't they say it was bubblegum yogurt? They can't buy one damn healthy thing!

never even heard of bubblegum yogurt....I tell ya.....
Oh god that sounds revolting, I’ve never seen that flavour of yoghurt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.