Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching a vlog from 2017, Abbie spent the first 5 minutes of the video gagging herself before they tried to stop her. They just ignored it.

Link to the vlog

View attachment 108799View attachment 108798
However, they were all so much more likable, believeable and credible in this vlog vs how they are now. They are just awful and unwatchable now. They had some
sort of allure or “it”factor back then, I’m not a professional social medial presenter so I am
now sure what it was but it was very different from what they are now. Now they just look like desperate, overly self loving gluttons with a very, undersupported minor with severe special needs and that is not a good look. It really started slowly, sell the business, move, get a presence on ridiculous social media platforms like tik tok, move a young twenty something girl into your home, begin to bicker with fans, reveal the skeletons in your closet...it all has accumulated to making them a joke with a following made mostly of either other vloggers or followers who also have special needs. There is nothing wrong with that follow base but Asa is smart, he knows those type of followers won’t sustain their lifestyle.
My prediction..something big and shocking is coming soon..something also 100% planned but something that will get their videos shared again.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Pink Marshmallow,

I've gone through preferences to see if something was shut off. Nothing is.
The "allow members to start conversations with you" feature is there.

Who are the mods here and how does one get in touch with them?
Nobody else seems to have an answer for this either.
We just kind of assumed I hadn't been here long enough to initiate private messaging myself.
Do you know if the option for private messages is there for members of the same status as me?

Reactions: 2
Damn Nickytv dad did a cooking vlog and he is putting P to SHAME with that Italian cooking lol, now that is a cooking vlog I can get in to and take seriously LOL

Reactions: 6
@Coreander ,
I went back in the threads and looked at more users, it appears it IS because of your status level. I think once you've posted more on the threads and your status goes up a level or so, you should be able to private message. That's my guess.

Reactions: 5
Pink Marshmallow,

I've gone through preferences to see if something was shut off. Nothing is.
The "allow members to start conversations with you" feature is there.

Who are the mods here and how does one get in touch with them?
Nobody else seems to have an answer for this either.
We just kind of assumed I hadn't been here long enough to initiate private messaging myself.
Do you know if the option for private messages is there for members of the same status as me?
I dont think that has anything to do with it. A member is a member. As far as I know

@Coreander ,
I went back in the threads and looked at more users, it appears it IS because of your status level. I think once you've posted more on the threads and your status goes up a level or so, you should be able to private message. That's my guess.
oops sorry I just gave wrong info!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Pink Marshmallow,

Aah! So in other words, people of my status also cannot be PMed as far as you can see?
Do they list what the requirements are for various status upgrades?

I've only written 36 messages thus far. I wish there was a place they'd list status requirements sort of like acquiring badges in the Girl Guides.

Thank you for helping me out with this.
I really appreciate it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I dont think that has anything to do with it. A member is a member. As far as I know

oops sorry I just gave wrong info!
Yeah, under the user names it says what status level they are. If you hover over their user icon you'll see an option to start conversation aka private message. Users at Coreander's level and lower don't have the start conversation option when you hover on their icon.

Pink Marshmallow,

Aah! So in other words, people of my status also cannot be PMed as far as you can see?
Do they list what the requirements are for various status upgrades?

I've only written 36 messages thus far. I wish there was a place they'd list status requirements sort of like acquiring badges in the Girl Guides.

Thank you for helping me out with this.
I really appreciate it.
I haven't found a link where they list these things but I've written 173 messages and I'm at well-known member level. So, it shouldn't take too long, depending how frequently you post? I'm not 100 percent sure how this works, either. lol

Reactions: 3
bythe

Is that a potted plant on Prilly's head?
Maybe one of those plants Abbie is watering....
So again here...this is not who this woman used to be. If anything she started our camera shy or too busy to be focused on the camera. Just the way Isaiah started out as a kid just being a kid in the vlogs. Now they behave as if they are famous and trying to stay real...dudes ...believe this..you’re real, you’re not famous outside of a circle of older and old, lonely, disabled or otherwise compromised people. Your the heroes of the benchwarmers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pink Marshmallow,

I'm relieved it's a universal things here. I was wondering if I had done something wrong to merit having that feature turned off; but then I'd never received a warning or anything saying that I'd crossed any major lines.

Now that it appears its just a status thing, I know that sooner or later, I'll hit that marker.

Reactions: 4
Also, as far as them not wanting her to grow, she's on some shot (I forget the name) and I think it keeps her from growing/developing too much? (At least that's what he made it seem) while also blocking her periods. I forget what it was called since Ass spoke only a few times about it so I can't remember the full details.
Depo Provera is a birth control shot that either stops periods or makes them extremely light. It makes it so you don't ovulate. It is just as safe as any BC pill, it does not keep you from growing or developing. It is just to stop her from menstruating and that is it.

Reactions: 12
So in today’s video they brag about drinking then it cuts to Abby taking food and making a mess. 🐷 didn’t “hear the fridge”, no tit drunky you’re wasted every day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So in today’s video they brag about drinking then it cuts to Abby taking food and making a mess. 🐷 didn’t “hear the fridge”, no tit drunky you’re wasted every day
And also say: "This is why we have a lock on the fridge.... (we were just so buzzed we forgot to lock it!)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.