Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention how "the girl who must not be named" must feel, watching this random girl being called family. If A and P want to pretend to have a "normal" daughter (if help with Abbie was the main reason Summer was there, they would have chosen someone better at it/more qualified), all Asa has to do is fight for his daughter's right to know her father and her half siblings. Assuming the mother is really putting up a fight over it.
I always found this sad too. Imagine if P treated her step daughter the same way she treated Summer. Hey Assa if youre reading this would make good vlog content!! Spread nice step mother awareness!!

Funny how we mentioned they dont show P's portion sizes and they have in the vlog today

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Not to mention how "the girl who must not be named" must feel, watching this random girl being called family. If A and P want to pretend to have a "normal" daughter (if help with Abbie was the main reason Summer was there, they would have chosen someone better at it/more qualified), all Asa has to do is fight for his daughter's right to know her father and her half siblings. Assuming the mother is really putting up a fight over it.
Personally I dont think this kid is off feeling devastated. Just because she isnt in Asa's life doesnt mean she is not having a good life of her own with the family she does have. Lots of people grow up without one of their parents. This kid is old enough to know as much as we know about their lives. If she cared she'd have made her presence known online. I have actually questioned why the mom has been so silent. If I had to guess, Asa paid her off and had her sign an NDA when the scandal broke. He said in the confession video that the mom and an innocent minor were also being "messed" with....so clearly, he knows where they are and had some type of contact with her, most like through attorneys.

Reactions: 13
I have read that eating high sugar can actually cause overeating. Here is a quote from an article about sugar:
"

5. May cause you to overeat

Eating too much added sugar — particularly foods rich in a type of sugar called fructose — can significantly increase levels of the hunger-promoting hormone ghrelin while decreasing levels of the appetite-suppressing hormone peptide YY (PYY) (27Trusted Source).

Fructose may also increase appetite by affecting a part of your brain called the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus is responsible for many functions, including appetite regulation, calories burned, as well as carb and fat metabolism (28Trusted Source).

Animal studies indicate that fructose impacts signaling systems in your hypothalamus, increasing levels of hunger-stimulating neuropeptides — molecules that communicate with one another, influencing brain activity — while decreasing fullness signals (29Trusted Source).

What’s more, your body is predisposed to crave sweetness. In fact, research shows that sugar consumption is driven by the pleasure derived from the sweet taste of sugary drinks and foods.

Studies suggest that sweet-tasting foods activate certain parts of your brain that are responsible for pleasure and reward, which may enhance your craving for sweet food (30Trusted Source, 31Trusted Source).

Additionally, sugar may increase your desire for highly palatable, calorie-rich foods.

A study in 19 people found that consuming 10 ounces (300 ml) of a sugary drink led to an increased response to pictures of high-calorie, palatable foods like cookies and pizza and reduced levels of the appetite-suppressing hormone GLP-1, compared to a placebo (32Trusted Source).

Thus, the impact of sugar on hormones and brain activity may increase your desire for sweet-tasting foods and may encourage overeating — which can lead to weight gain (33Trusted Source)."

This is the link to the article:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So I wanted a good laugh, so i went back to thread 13 to look at that fan art pic and it is gone it has a big red X over it saying "not available anymore" or something like that, does anyone know why? do our pics get deleted once the thread is closed? Or is it just my computer? idk I'm bored lol I wanted to see it again but when I went to look its gone and I thought that was kinda strange

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So I wanted a good laugh, so i went back to thread 13 to look at that fan art pic and it is gone it has a big red X over it saying "not available anymore" or something like that, does anyone know why? do our pics get deleted once the thread is closed? Or is it just my computer? idk I'm bored lol I wanted to see it again but when I went to look its gone and I thought that was kinda strange
NO WAY! I hope its just the thread issue. Maybe P's Googles alerted her and she asked them to remove the image LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
NO WAY! I hope its just the thread issue. Maybe P's Googles alerted her and she asked them to remove the image LOL
Yes its gone, unless its just on my end here, I thought the same, did they contact the googles? LOL! but if they did wouldn't it be strange to get that pic removed? and not all the other hilarious ones we have LOL not sure though it could just be my end acting weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought it was gross that Priscilla went to see her mum and bought over the cakes.
Why not something more healthy and nutritious? I would feel sick after eating that!!
And we know she got 3 times that for the family and just didn't video it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Given Ab's excessive growing gut and thighs, I don't think that kid is being starved. All they ever do is give in to her snacking habits which have always been a problem. Especially Assa, he's really bad at it. If Ab wants food, she sure is hell going to get something, regardless of what anyone else says.

It doesn't help that she shovels food in and sometimes doesn't even bother to swallow, so she's finishing her meals far, far too quickly. Yes, she can feed herself now, but she still hasn't learned to pause between bites. They used to have her pause a lot more, but I noticed that hasn't been done unless she's stuffed her mouth too much.

There are many health issues that can cause excessive hunger too, diabetes being a symptom of that. But I doubt she's diabetic because they would have known something was seriously wrong if she was. Regardless, they have to figure something out for that poor girl's health. Especially since there seem to be weight issues in that family. What's odd is in the past, they actually seemed concerned about it? At one point, they tried cutting down on her massive portions and even her sugar intake/ cereal since she was eating big bowls of cinnamon toast crunch in the morning. Which is why they started having her eat cheerios more. That was in the old house though and it's obvious that's no longer practiced. Funny enough, I think a doctor brought it up to them at one point? (Which is why they were trying to change the sugar intake etc) Her weight and trash she was eating since she doesn't move much and was getting too chubby for her height. Idk why they don't even listen to the freaking doctor's advice. Sure guys, just leg her thighs and gut grow and grow. Idk why they are okay with any of this.

Also, as far as them not wanting her to grow, she's on some shot (I forget the name) and I think it keeps her from growing/developing too much? (At least that's what he made it seem) while also blocking her periods. I forget what it was called since Ass spoke only a few times about it so I can't remember the full details.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well, about the other daughter.
No she's probably not devastated but she's a kid (16 or 17?)
It's a lot about her standard of living. Fro. what I understand her mother needed assistance for food & stuff. She will realize at some point (if she doesnt already) that she couldve had a lot easier of a life. Oh heck I'm just gonna say it! She couldve had
money and nicer things!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I lost track of the reply from the old thread, but just wanted to say that whoever replied to my post about the iPad and communication devices breaking, you make some good points! I believe they did have protective gear on them (could be wrong), but the protective year will only protect from so much abuse. However, I didn't even think about mounting one on a wall somewhere in the house. Wish they would try it out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Given Ab's excessive growing gut and thighs, I don't think that kid is being starved. All they ever do is give in to her snacking habits which have always been a problem. Especially Assa, he's really bad at it. If Ab wants food, she sure is hell going to get something, regardless of what anyone else says.

It doesn't help that she shovels food in and sometimes doesn't even bother to swallow, so she's finishing her meals far, far too quickly. Yes, she can feed herself now, but she still hasn't learned to pause between bites. They used to have her pause a lot more, but I noticed that hasn't been done unless she's stuffed her mouth too much.

There are many health issues that can cause excessive hunger too, diabetes being a symptom of that. But I doubt she's diabetic because they would have known something was seriously wrong if she was. Regardless, they have to figure something out for that poor girl's health. Especially since there seem to be weight issues in that family. What's odd is in the past, they actually seemed concerned about it? At one point, they tried cutting down on her massive portions and even her sugar intake/ cereal since she was eating big bowls of cinnamon toast crunch in the morning. Which is why they started having her eat cheerios more. That was in the old house though and it's obvious that's no longer practiced. Funny enough, I think a doctor brought it up to them at one point? (Which is why they were trying to change the sugar intake etc) Her weight and trash she was eating since she doesn't move much and was getting too chubby for her height. Idk why they don't even listen to the freaking doctor's advice. Sure guys, just leg her thighs and gut grow and grow. Idk why they are okay with any of this.

Also, as far as them not wanting her to grow, she's on some shot (I forget the name) and I think it keeps her from growing/developing too much? (At least that's what he made it seem) while also blocking her periods. I forget what it was called since Ass spoke only a few times about it so I can't remember the full details.
I don't mean starving like starvin' marvin of south park fame.
Just hungry. Hangry.
Making her wait excessive times between meals and providing sugar excessively.
When she gets food she scarfs it down and eats a lot because she has no idea when she will get more and there's never any consistency.
Hope that clears up my use of the word starving.
She's definitely not literally starving.
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
I always found this sad too. Imagine if P treated her step daughter the same way she treated Summer. Hey Assa if youre reading this would make good vlog content!! Spread nice step mother awareness!!

Funny how we mentioned they dont show P's portion sizes and they have in the vlog today
#17 title...
Spreading stepmother of the year awareness, lol.
It's a lot about her standard of living. Fro. what I understand her mother needed assistance for food & stuff. She will realize at some point (if she doesnt already) that she couldve had a lot easier of a life. Oh heck I'm just gonna say it! She couldve had
She's 17 and very pretty.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
For those that haven't seen the crazy hair day insta. And I have no idea what the hell is on P's head.
How is Summers crazy am I missing something lol. Crazy because she only has her hair in a ponytail or down?

There are people that are just straight up introverted but I think Summer is a bit on the spectrum to be living with another family rather than renting with her friends. I thinks she sees herself in Abbie where she hasnt fit in before

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I agree, but only for the past year or so.

How is Summers crazy am I missing something lol. Crazy because she only has her hair in a ponytail or down?
She was probably too tired from doing Abbies hair to do her own. You know P was too focused on herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.