Fathering Autism #15 Bustin' out of unicorn onesies like a can of biscuits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was looking at their stats... I wonder if they realize they haven’t had a video go to 1m views since they moved into new house except the confession video? Maybe that’s why they have started to argue with viewers so much lately, they have figured out the only thing that makes them relevant now is controversy. and click bait that Abbie is talking those Videos are getting 200k.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg....my favorite and this is when I really liked them.
Me to this was when I liked them to (old house) but at the time I seen it I felt bad that he posted that, if it were me I would not want the world to see that...then I just figured well she must not care? idk i felt bad at the time,..not anymore LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At the meetup I went to last summer, Summer was telling people that her parents wanted her to start vlogging. Her parents saw how the Maass' were doing and told her she needed to "get on that". I think they are very supportive of her staying with them.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The latest Cilla stuff on fb.
So embarrassing for the 3 of them. Assa in some kinda unicorn costume and Isaiah in a pineapple? I think. Shaking their behinds. It's not just embarrassing its gross. Until they turned around I didnt know who was who.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At the meetup I went to last summer, Summer was telling people that her parents wanted her to start vlogging. Her parents saw how the Maass' were doing and told her she needed to "get on that". I think they are very supportive of her staying with them.
I believe it... just like her family “got on that” making money from surfers for Autism.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Is it one of those things people use when they work out? Also, looking at her pics, how can you tell she/he is wearing one? I'm very curious about this now! :m :m

I saw a perfect screenshot opportunity last night...the easter morning vlog...🐷🐷pulls up her shirt and pulls down her pants, which exposes part of her belly, then pulls her shirt back over...it was weird, man.
I think her flabby stomach keeps coming out of her waistband and she is trying to shove it all in there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So embarrassing for the 3 of them. Assa in some kinda unicorn costume and Isaiah in a pineapple? I think. Shaking their behinds. It's not just embarrassing its gross. Until they turned around I didnt know who was who.
Post it on here if you can. Noygojng to gived him ang views
notice they never showed them hauling her up..
They had to wait till the fire dept got there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh yes. “ autism awareness “

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What else happened at the meetup? Do tell!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
At the rate they are going they are going to end up like the much reviled Ingham family here in the UK with people blogging against them, organising petitions to get them removed from YouTube etc etc. The Inghams are similarly money hungry and just spend, spend, spend. Their 4 children are brats and exploited to the max for views. Yuk!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Maybe the announcement is Summer is preggers with Assa's baby!

I dont really know what the announcement is but heck I now believe that not only does Assa love salivating over Summer, but that she's enjoying that just as much.
And....I think Prilly is aware of it all but she's just too damn busy dancing

Also, after seeing Isaiah's latest 2 dancing videos I now totally know he is gay.
💃🕺💃🕺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Then who is that lady? I don't understand who it is in relationship to P. Maybe I need more coffee :unsure:

I bet the big news is that they're adopting Summer or Priscilla is starting a new business being a personal trainer. Or maybe Asa is getting bariatric surgery.
I was just kidding about the sister. Does look just like P though!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.