Fathering Autism #149 Trip to Texas and a big, dumb hat..so sad Abbie has to pay for all that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When our son was small we had a second hand couch. We didn't have a lot of money back then and I told my husband that with an active toddler, a dog and a cat I wasn't putting a lot of money into a couch. I knew there would be years of forts, jumping and friends over and there was no way we were buying more expensive furniture.

Today we had a decent couch nothing extravagant or expensive. We prefer recliners to couches. As long as Abbie is living with them she will destroy their couches. They are idiots.
---
So basically he is admitting since Abbie is the one on the couch most and the cushions are dirty and she's not allowed to eat on the couch that she's peeing all over those cushions. Maybe he should change her more often? I bet that house just smells really lovely. No wonder Cillapotamus buys air freshener plug ins by the gross.

View attachment 1966880
---
Really Asshat? Is that why she did so well on the stepping blocks?

View attachment 1966894
---
Did she say it doesn't look very bougie? LMAO.

View attachment 1966911
?

I guarantee with Abbie's lack of muscle tone and with her walking in a stooped over, head forward posture... she HAS to have balance issues... why does Asshat feel the need to deny these things? Because he doesn't want to be bothered with getting her into physical therapy?
---
As rough as Abby is.... the size of the Maasholes does couches no favors either. And cheap couches aren't meant for morbidly obese people. They may blame Abigail but I guarantee Ps end of the couch is as bad, if not worse.
Agree.. Asshat was showing Abbie's side... wonder how broken down and stained P's side was? I think separate chairs would work better as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I mainly watch Fathering Autism, 8 Passengers and sometimes the Leroys and April and Davey. I wish that someone could give me a brief summary on all of the family vloggers as I can't keep up with them so I don't much about all of these other channels that I see pop up.
Check out Autistic Interpretations for a real tit show.

Reactions: 7
How come in the last 2 or 3 vlogs fat Boy has been driving the Pig Wagon? Has she been done for DUI?

Plus, any news on the Kylie car incident?
She may have reached the point where her belly is so big that she can’t fit behind the steering wheel and still reach the pedals.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
?

I guarantee with Abbie's lack of muscle tone and with her walking in a stooped over, head forward posture... she HAS to have balance issues... why does Asshat feel the need to deny these things? Because he doesn't want to be bothered with getting her into physical therapy?
---

Agree.. Asshat was showing Abbie's side... wonder how broken down and stained P's side was? I think separate chairs would work better as well.
Muscle tone and core strength also work hand-in-hand with bladder and bowel control too. One of my kids worked years and years on core strength and control, so he could be potty trained. It didn’t happen overnight and when we/he slacks off, being able to control those muscles goes out of whack and accidents happen. Quarantine was a bear because it was automatic getting out every day and going to school, being in sports practices, etc. We had to work on keeping up his core strength ourselves…
So, it wouldn’t surprise me that even if Abbie was potty trained before leaving JSA, that she is back to having accidents and at this point, completely untrained again. A&P failed to keep that up. The daily walks for homeschool, are probably something the OT or PT put into homework…

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.