Fathering Autism #149 Trip to Texas and a big, dumb hat..so sad Abbie has to pay for all that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favorite “I spy” with the loaded car, Big P and Mini Me was the small black bag in the front right of the frame by Tricia’s elbow…

F2D9B90D-5608-4F45-B0A2-9AA6351C8794.jpeg

The black bag says “Slime”… what a gift for the Tattlers as they are on their way for a SlimeLife retreat!

E8E4ADED-C0B9-4B02-9E18-A96E85E11224.jpeg

I also found it entertaining that CillaMe said this retreat is with her pod. A group of whales is called a pod! 🐳 🐳 🐳 🐳

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I switched their heads 😁and I'm laughing way too hard at this. :ROFLMAO:😂😂
Also, what's with the "Slime" bag? I mean, we all call it Slimelife,:unsure: but that bag makes it even funnier!!😁
BigPTrishaheads.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
After all these years, just buy a couch for the TV room downstairs that Abbie likes and let her rock and stim and have lots of pillows. Put a regular loveseat on the other side for whomever to sit. Or even better get a mattress on the floor. If you take her out of school, let her be comfortable in her own damn house and stop worrying that she is not a typical teen.

I think Abbie doesn't realize she us doing "school work" with the stupid stuff Asa is doing with her. For 10 plus years she left the house. Now she's home 24/7 and her brain doesn't correlate to why.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just catching up on some vlogs. They need to tit down this “wrestling” tit right now. Someone is going to end up getting really hurt by her. She’s a large, heavy set, near enough adult and she’s going to try and “wrestle” the wrong person one day and end up hurt herself. In the past 2 vlogs he mentioned she tried to “wrestle/fight” G with his broken wrists and then the next vlog she tried to “wrestle/fight” with Asa on their walk. The lowes incident was only a few days ago too. How are they not more concerned about stopping this behaviour! They’re just laughing about it! It’s not wrestling, call it what it is, it’s Abbie just beating up on people and finding it funny and entertaining because she has had zero consequences before for this horrible behaviour and she enjoys doing it. Special needs or not if she came at me or any of my fam & mates with that pushing,pulling, punching, grabbing hair and pinching id have zero hesitation in pressing charges. Intellectually disabled or not it’s not and has never been ok to attack people.
I couldn’t give a flying duck if the excuse is she’s seeking sensory input either, divert her to a more appropriate outlet to do this, you don’t just allow her to go Mike Tyson on everyones ass.
You know 100% if she does seriously hurt someone they’ll spin it as they’re the victims because they’re so good at doing that and have done so in the past. They’ll then try to demonise the poor person that was on the receiving end of gbh from the Princess of punches. Sweet girl my arse. Instead of stacking tins make unlearning this behaviour a priority before it ends in tragedy.
Just wanted to add this is ALL on her parents and is not Abbies fault as she knows no better. It is going to be a hard behiour to break. Perhaps a group home would be better for her now, she may flourish away from Cilla and Asa

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Pee stains are not difficult to recognize Atha. And when fabric gets wet from urine, it breaks down faster. Abbie definitely POURED her pee pee into that couch. I wish one of you who is able to get clear screen shots could post the Pig looking at herself in the mirror at the furniture store. She's on crack or something to think she is attractive on any level.
@PugliaLiving
I had these saved to eventually do something with😁 and I guess that time is now!! :ROFLMAO:
The mirror is not a friend to Big P or ASSa at this point!!!😂 😂

🤩Tattle Minds are on fire tonight!!🤩
BigPmirrormirroragain.jpg
ASSaBigPmirror.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It looked like they were looking in the $3k price range for couches? I would consider that a nice/expensive couch? An ikea $500 couch is what would cheap. Just wondering what their definition of cheap couch is 🙄View attachment 1965893
Furniture is super expensive. I wouldn’t say $3000 is cheap but it is somewhat standard if you want decent furniture but I still think it’s too expensive to be replacing all the time.

I don’t know why they don’t get leather. Not only is leather super durable, it’s easy to clean and it may give Abbie that cushion less feeling she’s looking for. She really needs her own designated area. Everyone has an area in that house except for Abbie. Even her room isn’t really Abbie friendly, that’s why she destroys the blinds all the time.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Just catching up on some vlogs. They need to tit down this “wrestling” tit right now. Someone is going to end up getting really hurt by her. She’s a large, heavy set, near enough adult and she’s going to try and “wrestle” the wrong person one day and end up hurt herself. In the past 2 vlogs he mentioned she tried to “wrestle/fight” G with his broken wrists and then the next vlog she tried to “wrestle/fight” with Asa on their walk. The lowes incident was only a few days ago too. How are they not more concerned about stopping this behaviour! They’re just laughing about it! It’s not wrestling, call it what it is, it’s Abbie just beating up on people and finding it funny and entertaining because she has had zero consequences before for this horrible behaviour and she enjoys doing it. Special needs or not if she came at me or any of my fam & mates with that pushing,pulling, punching, grabbing hair and pinching id have zero hesitation in pressing charges. Intellectually disabled or not it’s not and has never been ok to attack people.
I couldn’t give a flying duck if the excuse is she’s seeking sensory input either, divert her to a more appropriate outlet to do this, you don’t just allow her to go Mike Tyson on everyones ass.
You know 100% if she does seriously hurt someone they’ll spin it as they’re the victims because they’re so good at doing that and have done so in the past. They’ll then try to demonise the poor person that was on the receiving end of gbh from the Princess of punches. Sweet girl my arse. Instead of stacking tins make unlearning this behaviour a priority before it ends in tragedy.
you clearly missed the recent videos where they bleeping taught her to wrestle. Taught her to sign it. And encourage it with GB & Ass.

I still shake my damn head at the people that jump to blame Abbie for the tit she learns from the birthpig & Ass. You think she has reasoning skills so can think "no this is wrong father & brother, I should not do this"? :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That couch though.
I'll bet yall $5.00 that Abbie pulls that lower cushion right off.
There is no way in the universe she will tolerate any sort of cushion underneath her.
It's not what she's used to and there is no way to make her understand not to tear it out.
They neglect her so much and use the couch as a babysitter. Abbie will have ample time to rip them all out one day.
😆
I can't wait!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
“$10,000 for a couch is ridiculous”….i love when they try and pretend theyre broke like their humper fans. Cilla has a $6000 purse, assa bought a $100k truck to carry his tiny dick place to place 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Goobygunts and her pathetic sycophantic wannabe appear to be getting ready to hit the road. Reading GG's self praise is sick inducing. She is a natural ipecac 🐽 🥴

FFS Big P you're away from your disabled daughter more than you're hone with her

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This woman responded to Tricia saying that she was attending. She is admitting that their commission , aka earnings, pay for their trips. This was posted on her FB:

Who loves to travel with their friends?!?!
This is what you get to do when you join LimeLife!! You get hang with your girls, travel, and have so much fun doing it!!! I’ve been able to travel to Houston, New Orleans, Denver, San Antonio all paid for from my commission!! I’m leaving this week for a trip to Florida that I earned from working my business!! I was also able to travel with my kids too!! This summer Palooza is in Washington DC!!
We have an amazing sisterhood!! You get me time to regroup and re-energize yourself!! You can and will make money!! But it is so much more than that!!!
#thisiswhatwelivefor #travel #youcanchangeyourstory

I forgot to add that she is traveling from Texas and she is a teacher.
Oh!!! This is a girl that was moved under BIG PIG. when Red left!! She didn't sign up under Piggy Poo. I bet she thinks, what the hell just happened and how did I end up under this SOW, I am curious if she could ask to be moved under someone else!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
“LOOK AT YOU!”
… She’s not doing.. anything..
95F168A1-FFBB-437C-847E-E9A25472E4BE.png

Lovin’ this absolutely hand over hand that requires two people.. yes… she’s doing so good.. such a great idea to make a project out of food that requires delayed satisfaction!!!
03D38269-B94A-4303-AC77-5B2DC0135F5A.png

This was hilarious, did Asa accidentally leave the “Isiah had one job” (in reference to letting Abbie snatch something) because it wasn’t said so much like a joke as it was frustration

And sure Abbie could work at a cookie store.. I mean, be prepared to take her to get her stomach pumped the first day after eating 10lbs of cookie dough when someone looked away for a SPLIT SECOND! Lol
AD784B89-94F9-415D-B13C-67D0B0441ABB.png

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Ok yuck. My son is in Jacksonville tonight at an off-site sorority function. I just checked his location to make sure the chartered bus got them there safely from Gainesville and saw that he’s an 11 minute drive from Mold Manor 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seeing her sort the food cans was another painful thing to witness. Did Assa really have to do the hand-over-hand - why he needs to do body over body!!! to get her to sort the tins correctly. I dont recall seeing Brandy ever needing to do hand over hand and she and P actually does it with very little prompts.

Even if a cookie store were to employ her, they need a full-time staff to guide her this closely. I think in the business sense it;s not quite feasible. Even for social enterprises, they have an operation to run, they cant have a staff be guiding and correcting Abbie all day long.

Assa as usual is overzealous. This girl cant wipe her mouth when she eats and she took a mouthful of hot Mac & Cheese even after Assa told her it was hot. She cannot comprehend. Put food in front of her and she went for it.

I'm pretty sure they are operating at an I-do-it-myself-it's-faster or barking orders at her to get this, clear plate. Everything else is strung out for content.

I am waiting for the vlog of realisation - that homefool, chores and vocational dream is out. Abbie can just stay home and rock it out, eat her cereal until they place her in a group home.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My favorite “I spy” with the loaded car, Big P and Mini Me was the small black bag in the front right of the frame by Tricia’s elbow…

View attachment 1965911

The black bag says “Slime”… what a gift for the Tattlers as they are on their way for a SlimeLife retreat!

View attachment 1965915

I also found it entertaining that CillaMe said this retreat is with her pod. A group of whales is called a pod! 🐳 🐳 🐳 🐳
How tall is Cillapotamus she looks gargantuan next to her mini me. I thought I read she was 5"4? She can't be she's the size of a freaking line backer!
---
If she's not special needs I'll eat an entire jar of pickled okra.

1676609488455.png

---
@PugliaLiving
I had these saved to eventually do something with😁 and I guess that time is now!! :ROFLMAO:
The mirror is not a friend to Big P or ASSa at this point!!!😂 😂

🤩Tattle Minds are on fire tonight!!🤩
View attachment 1965928View attachment 1965930
What in the name of pickled okra tarnation is going on with her wrist? o_O

1676610025485.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I am guessing this whole “pour into women” catch phrase was the only one they taught at this most recent Slime gathering in Texas. She is over using the tit out of it. Of course she is…
Has anyone seen the show Good Girls? Every time Pig uses these ridiculous MLM phrases, I am reminded of when Dean and Stan get roped into selling Mens skin and hair care. There is a moment in the show where they look at each other and Dean says…We are in a GD cult. 😂That is all I have thought of all day seeing that pour into…blah…blah crap.
The thing is, so many of these corny MLM phrases either originated in or became popular in evangelical Christian megachurch culture (think Hillsong, Elevation, Church of the Highlands, etc). These church chains create a whole lifestyle around themselves to draw members in and keep them committed...they have their own influencers, record labels, music stars, podcats, social events, etc. If you want (or if you're easily swayed), your entire life can be enveloped by the megachurch "brand." These religious brands and MLMs intentionally use "soft" versions of the tactics used by actual cults, as well as by high-cost religions. So the characters were not exactly wrong :LOL:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.