Fathering Autism #149 Trip to Texas and a big, dumb hat..so sad Abbie has to pay for all that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
#149 Y’all! Wooohooo! Please all ..give @Runnergirl a big THANK YOU and round of applause for keeping us on the Maassive Tattle tracks with a spectacular title for thread #149. Thanks fellow Tattler! 😘 Congrats on your very first win!❤
1675536023425.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
@Runnergirl and @WowMeowMeowWow for the great title and thread!

So who's with me betting that Cilla drank herself into oblivion and made a total ass of herself. I'm still crawling FB and Insta for the huns postings of a wild Cillapotamus riding on the back of one of the huns while swinging her lasso! I'll keep ya'll updated!

Check out the size of those margarita's!
---

1675537433323.png
1675536976414.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Cringe worthy IG stories. Slimelife is sinking, barely recognize any of the Huns. Think 🐷 bought a new 👙 to stuff herself into for the Dominican? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20

So who's with me betting that Cilla drank herself into oblivion and made a total ass of herself. I'm still crawling FB and Insta for the huns postings of a wild Cillapotamus riding on the back of one of the huns while swinging her lasso! I'll keep ya'll updated!

---

View attachment 1935781View attachment 1935764
She looks 2 seconds away from vomiting here. Too many cocktails Piggy?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The camera is practically on the ceiling to help hide all the fat... lol.. look at the pursed lips... then she went in and made her chin pointy again... so funny... she is like a parody at this point..
Look at that ladies hand on the shoulder of pork. It is like she can not bear the thought of actually allowing her full hand to touch the beast. I imagine there is some sweating involved. I don’t blame her. 🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So I take it because she doesn't have Assache to clean her in the shower, and get rid of all the yuck in the folds. That she cannot be showering, or getting to those parts.

I don't like the look of any of those women, but I feel sorry for them being so near to Pigrillasweatytitsbuffaloqueen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Thank you for voting for my very first thread title. It’s been a cold, icy, boring week in Texas, but Tattle always keeps me laughing! Of course, the weather is nice this weekend-Piggy won’t even need boots!

• Heart
Reactions: 33

---

View attachment 1935781View attachment 1935764
Ughhhn the photo of the 3 of them. What a nightmare when I just woke up.
Her poses & ridiculous facial expressions are really exploding with the added pressure of the huns all around.
HOW can anyone with one eye open think "I look cute & thlimmer when I thtand like thith I match the other beauty guideththth" 🤨😐😑🙄🤢😡🤬🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Congrats and thanks to Runnergirl and WowMeowMeowWow!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I find it interesting Pink and Chelsy are not at the lame TX event. Are they in talks with another company? :unsure:

So, on a side note, I spoke with my doctors office yesterday and they told me doctors who were passing out the coupons for Mounjaro for non-diabetics will no longer receive them. In order to get them they need to prove medically the patient needs the drugs, Ozepmpic, Trulicity, Mounjaro and any other diabetic injection they've been getting for their patients. It was a cluster Fck trying to get these drugs and I am happy they're cracking down on these doctors who couldn't figure out what a shortage this was going to create.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I think the Maasses are trying to pretend that Asa hasn't been dressing and bathing that girl this whole time. The idea that P was doing it is something they've phased in. And as already mentioned--of course he is dressing and undressing her because Priss goes out of town every other weekend. For him to act like he "needs a baseline" shows they've made the conscious choice to mislead newer viewers.

It is INSANE that Priss waited until Abbie was almost 18 to start even pretending like she is the one who bathes and dresses Abbie. Puberty should have been the hard cutoff where she was doing it every single time if she was present, and she should have been present to do it.

Regarding the San Antonio trip, two things. One, those ladies look dumb trying to look "Texan." Texans just look normal. But if you're going for the whole "western/cowgirl" aesthetic, just wear nice blue jeans, some nice boots, and a t-shirt or button up shirt with a nice (NON-TACKY) hat. And a belt with a big buckle (optional). Not one of these ladies had a proper hat or wore it right and all of their outfits look like garbage. This lady's Instagram shows great examples of beautiful Texas/Western/cowgirl fashion.

Two, the amount of fake hair at these gatherings is NUTS. It's like part of the uniform: "Sew/tape/clip another woman's hair onto your head. Mandatory."

• Heart
I’m still following this Slimelife crap.

View attachment 1936139
This is interesting.
How does PMFM continue to rake in the money??
Maybe the humpers who signed up for the Amaze Box long ago have forgotten to un-subscribe and she's making bank off that?
Could Momma Candy be behind the scenes buying up thousands each month? If so, she's WAY richer than I suspected.
By now the majority of the humpers have bought and joined. Reality hit them and they realized their dreams of meeting Abbie were just dreams. Unless there is a continuous stream of new mentally disabled folks joining and buying (I doubt that) I do not understand how PMFM is making all this money.
Especially after seeing the above screenshot.
Can someone explain this?
Math is hard. 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.