Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RocketQueen

VIP Member
And I love how he told Bruce that he doesnt tell P about things such as the Lowes Smackdown, so she doesnt feel upset or guilty. 😂😂😂
P doesnt give a shit. She could not be happier to have missed that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Kimmied

VIP Member
Has anyone heard from Kimmied? I think about her often and pray she is doing ok.
Aww. Thank you. I was catching up. My surgery went well, my son took the spot in the group home, and I think I had a final nice memory with my dad. He seemed so coherent after my surgery. He’s back to pacing but I think he really remembered some of my childhood. I’m back now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Hibiscus

"My girl is such a princess." What does she even mean by this, I honestly wish I could ask her. 'My daughter is such a daughter of a monarch." You are not a princess because you wear makeup or have a frilly dress on. You're not a princess because you are treasured or because your parents like you a lot. You're not a princess because you make a difference in people's lives. All that stuff applies to normal people everywhere.

It also really grates on me how badly the Maasses seem to be missing the point of this thing. From the website:
Night to Shine is an unforgettable prom night experience, centered on God’s love, for people with special needs, ages 14 and older.

It is not merely a "special needs prom." The crown is not about "Prom Queen." From the website: Night to Shine is a celebration of God’s love for YOU, our Kings and Queens!

It's very clear the event is intended to recognize how loved these children are by God and of course their friends, family, and community. The Maasses want to make it about their daughter being a special princess who wears fancy clothes. They were offered something of value and instead went after a bit of shiny rubbish.

As they documented their preparations for the event, they made it very clear that this has little to do with loving Abbie or recognizing her as special. Over and over they disregarded her needs and instead tried to make this their little fantasy night, with the bonus being getting sweet views so they can get nicer bathroom countertops or whatever their latest reno is. They waited too late to get the dress. They went shopping for Priscilla's stupid trip instead, they set up, painted, and then repainted her office when they could have been getting Abbie a dress or taking it to be hemmed. Priscilla was at Arula getting the "princess" treatment when she knew her daughter's "prom" was the next week and they had no dress for it.

For the dress, they disregarded her sensory issues or her physical limitations and took her right to the juniors prom dress department, where they keep the most uncomfortable dresses which are the most troublesome to maneuver around in. There was not one dress they showed which reflected they had considered Abbie's particular needs.

They took her to get her hair cut, and again her needs were not considered. Instead, it was cut as Priscilla wanted, complete with useless long layers. Abbie still will not be able to care for her own hair. They don't care. And it will probably be another year and a half before they cut it again.

They held her down to apply pointless nail polish and they for some unknown reason saw fit to apply sunless tanner, which is a product which has a kind of nasty smell which makes even non-ID, non-autistic people want to avoid it. Why? Who could have possibly noticed Abbie's skin being a couple shades darker and why did Abbie need to change for these random weirdos (her parents, let's be real)?

Worst of all, they never hemmed the dress properly, because they waited last minute (again, Priscilla's trip, Priscilla's office, car shopping, football, tailgating, date night, day date, Mom trip...) and because they never made the effort to contact a seamstress even for a quick (expensive) adjustment. Instead they did whatever they did, tape or pins, with it still long on the sides and back. Abbie was rendered immobile by that dress and they did not care. They made her walk down stairs in that death trap. Abbie's physical well being, her comfort level, her peace-of-mind, her feeling of security--all were sacrificed on the altar of "Priscilla's Princess Fantasy."

How is Abbie supposed to "dance the night away" in a dress which is dragging several inches on the floor all around except in the very front?? EXPLAIN IT, ASA.

"Special needs," do these two even know what that means any more? Because their entire lives are centered around THEIR RIDICULOUS "NEEDS". Their "need" to go wherever the fuck they want to do whatever they want without regard for their daughter. Their "need" to make more money so they can spend more on themselves. Their "need" to feel like they are royalty.

SPECIAL NEEDS prom CENTERED around GOD'S LOVE. Their takeaway? Prom. Princess. Makeup. Fake tan.

And now they will go right back to neglecting her needs and forcing her to perform for free, like a circus animal. Probably worse, because the only footage they were able to get was her sitting down or about 5 seconds standing on the dance floor. Asa seemed like he was already tipsy at the end of the video, like he'd come home and pounded shots. And it sounded like Priscilla was sitting next to the booze buffet, probably in her pajamas, drowning her sorrows, not wanting to be filmed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Hibiscus

She looks sad. She has zero idea what’s going on. And it looks like they just pinned or taped the front of her dress up so she wouldn’t fall and left the back unhemmed. In some pics it looks too long like they didn’t hem it up for her at all. 🤨View attachment 1951014View attachment 1951015View attachment 1951016. 🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 1951013
Night to Shine: Please join us for a night of celebrating God's love for people with special needs.

Priscilla: MY DAUGHTER IS THE PRETTIEST PRINCESS AT THE BALLLLL!!!!

The lack of self awareness on this woman. She's such a tired old 1900s Disney villain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

MaxsMom

So he has a meltdown over people using a family restroom in the mall that he thinks aren’t qualified or shouldn’t be allowed to use it but has no qualms about using a dressing room that isn’t intended for him. Double standards.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Lizaable90

VIP Member
\
She looks sad. She has zero idea what’s going on. And it looks like they just pinned or taped the front of her dress up so she wouldn’t fall and left the back unhemmed. In some pics it looks too long like they didn’t hem it up for her at all. 🤨View attachment 1951014View attachment 1951015View attachment 1951016. 🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 1951013
Abbie looks so unhappy in most of these pictures and some she just looks petrified. These events aren't for everyone and Abbie definitely isn't enjoying this. Look at the family picture, the two idiots on both sides, are the ones wanting this done. Abbie would have just loved a night on the couch, watching videos and having the attention of both parents. Sadly, no, gotta get that money, dress her up, position her like a doll and drag her through a dance that she really doesn't want to be at.. Ugh, makes me sick that they do this to her, year after year.. (totally get it doing one year, just to see if she would like it. She didn't. Yet, the continue with the madness for engagement... There is a special place for both of her parents..)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

Mz BW

Chatty Member
The photo of Abs standing there, hands waiting with the fucking crown on has broken me. The look on her face is of a scared 3 year old. I sobbed.

Then immediately after I read the horseshit comments from that swine of a NotAMothersArsehole & I went from sad to furious in a second. I can't even look at these photos any more.
SHE had so much fun getting Abbie dolled up. SHE DID??? She took a photo & pretended to cry (I dunno, seems likely) & fed everyone fucking junk food & gobbled it down her fat ugly face & she DARES to say SHE got her daughter dolled up??
Then even worse -- "She loved seeing herself in the mirror with her makeup & hair done" :rolleyes: 🤮:poop::poop::poop::poop: WHO loved it you shameless swine?? The frightened little girl forced to stand there in an uncomfortable dress with a stupid fucking crown on her head. Is that who LOVED it??

I can't

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
So when P gets back from her trip, is she going to give Ass a few days off caring and "teaching" Abbie? That's only fair. Not that I care for Ass either but damn. This is her second weekend away this year, and we are only a month into it. You're damn right she needs to feel guilty. The shit he's doing is exhausting and I have no doubt he is getting burned out-even with a few hours each week of "girl time" with Summer. Back in the day when my son was doing homeschool, I literally clung to those few hours.
There is zero chance Asa "doesn't want" time away as they've claimed in the past.

I'm obnoxiously protective of my children and I love to be around them. I think we have a good setup now with providers, schooling, etc. I start watching the clock half an hour before the afternoon bus comes because I miss my younger kid after a day in school.

I still burn the fuck out all the time.

I'd love to take a weekend away once a month, or even like twice a year. The reality is, though, that I don't have reliable care for a weekend trip. My younger child's meds schedule is intense on a normal day but needs 3 full pages to detail extras like when to administer med X as needed vs med Y every 4 hours vs med Z and then call the doctor at this number. I need someone who can run after that kid if they spot a dog or a deer in the distance because they will take off after it. My older child can communicate just fine; my younger child is difficult to understand phonetically and even if you do understand them they largely speak in scripts that tend to be very confusing while facing away from a person and/or wandering around the room. Younger kid is generally chill and well behaved; older kid is catastrophically ADHD and oppositional (though improving now that we've added an antidepressant!) and will fuck all the shit up if they get too frustrated.

I have no one to watch both of these children for any longer than a few hours. No one feels confident enough to (or can reliably) deal with younger kid's medical needs and I wouldn't trust a stranger to do it. There is no way I could go away for a weekend. None.

So I tell people that I don't need to get away for that long, that a break for a couple hours is fine. My mom sometimes picks up older child for lunch or a trip to the park while younger child is at school. When younger child is hospitalized and older child is with family, Child Life squeezes us in for a volunteer to spend an hour with kiddo (or, if we're really lucky, a class of student nurses are on the unit and I get 2 hours of respite while they get practical experience!) so I can eat real food or go remember what fresh air smells like.

And I tell people that it's fine.
I tell them that I don't want to be away from my kids. I tell them that I wouldn't even know what to do on a trip away.

I'm willing to bet actual dollars that Asa wants time away. He wants, in theory, more motorcycle trips with his dad or whatever.
He just knows he can't leave Priscilla in charge. Abbie won't be treated well. Her meds - which are already a clusterfuck - will not be used properly. She won't be bathed. Her "behaviors" will, as they always do, escalate terribly with Priscilla the only one there. Things will be broken. If Abbie runs ain't no one catching her and the police will have to get involved.

I pity him sometimes because I sorta know how he feels.
That doesn't excuse any of his mountains of bullshit. He's a shit human being exploiting his disabled daughter for his own personal gain. He's awful.
But Priscilla is worse.
---

Holy crap! That thing is tiny!
If Priscilla wins that thing it'll look like she's carrying around one of those old change purses from the 70s.
64c08cbc-6bab-457b-a690-b8c4bcb98307.110f75d46dd1141a2aecf728ccc0b70b.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Hibiscus

"My Autistic Daughter is going to Prom". How would he like it if Abbie labeled him as " My Grifting Obese Cuckholded Unemployed Father films me without my permission" or " My Morbidly Obese Mother, who doesn't like me, uses me to sell shite to vulnerable people on an MLM scam and spends the money I earn for her on everyone else but me"?

Twats. Both of them :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You don't have to say "autistic", Asa. Just say "daughter." People can tell that she has an intellectual disability and probably autism.

And I'm not sure what to think of this supposed "thumbs up." She looked like she was doing a hand stim that was getting progressively worse as they stayed. She was pointing with every dress and then the thumb started up.

No teenage girl should have to get dressed and undressed in front of Asa. It doesn't even matter if she is bothered by it or not. Victims of sexual abuse often think there is nothing wrong with what they are experiencing and that doesn't make it okay. I'm not saying he is sexually abusing her. But she has a freaking mom. It doesn't matter whatever stupid excuses they want to offer. She's not a kid anymore and she has a mom right there. People who cannot advocate for themselves depend on the rest of us to look out for them, and part of that is treating them as we would want to be treated, and part of THAT is not making a 17 year old girl dress and undress in front of her Dad. Honestly I'm at the point where I just want to know what Priscilla thinks her job is as a mother. Other than cooking (which she doesn't even seem to do regularly), she is just like SO READY to default on every basic responsibility.

And how pathetic is it that the Maasses can't have one single special moment with their daughter without filming it and sharing it with the world. They can't do that because it's money lost. So they never do. The more special a moment, the more they MUST film it. Every single day, every special event, filmed and shared. Never just lived in the moment. Any time something nice happens when he wasn't filming it probably goes through his head, "Damn, wish I'd got that on film." Pathetic. This poor child is like the star of the Truman Show. Everyone else understands what is going on but her and she is filmed constantly without knowing it, just so people she doesn't know can be entertained. Her life has the vague outward appearance of a "normal" life, but nothing about her existence is allowed to be normal. Because Daddy doesn't like working for people and Mom doesn't want to take care of her.

Honestly, when was the last time she had a birthday without cameras pointed at her so mom and dad can avoid real work? Waking up, going to bed, taking a nap, spending time with "friends", going for a swim, eating dinner, eating breakfast, getting ready in the morning, greeting family members, nervous experiences--all filmed, day after day for most of her childhood. Nobody wants that. Treat people the way you would want to be treated. Don't make a person do shit you'd never do because they don't have the capability to stand up for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

therealamylynn

VIP Member
I'm just going to say it. If she has the mental capabilities of an 18 month old then it will always be play time for Abbie. She can't learn a job, she can't stay focused on a skill. And what 18 month old can understand a microwave. They have to tell her when something is hot otherwise she'll put it in her mouth. If they saw the world through a toddlers eyes then Abbie would be so much happier. The foolishness of her having jobs, peddaling a bike independently, and preparing food independently is ridiculous and an outright lie to ALL of their subs. Too bad the humpers just can't see it.

• Heart
  • Sick

What10001

Chatty Member
9A199528-AC01-4C09-B0AD-A801B92D0AAD.jpeg

In last nights vlog when Asa started talking about not telling big p about Abbie whooping that ass, he says she always feels bad, Abbie’s eyes cut straight to camera. If this ain’t a look of you’re so full of shit I don’t know what is.

• Haha
  • Sad

sparkle&glitter1

Chatty Member
This is interesting.
How does PMFM continue to rake in the money??
Maybe the humpers who signed up for the Amaze Box long ago have forgotten to un-subscribe and she's making bank off that?
Could Momma Candy be behind the scenes buying up thousands each month? If so, she's WAY richer than I suspected.
By now the majority of the humpers have bought and joined. Reality hit them and they realized their dreams of meeting Abbie were just dreams. Unless there is a continuous stream of new mentally disabled folks joining and buying (I doubt that) I do not understand how PMFM is making all this money.
Especially after seeing the above screenshot.
Can someone explain this?
Math is hard. 😆
Supposedly the company is not doing well and they are taking it out on the beauty guides by lowering their commission.

But Priscilla doesn’t mind……

• Haha

HoneySweet

She looks sad. She has zero idea what’s going on. And it looks like they just pinned or taped the front of her dress up so she wouldn’t fall and left the back unhemmed. In some pics it looks too long like they didn’t hem it up for her at all. 🤨. 🤷🏻‍♀️View attachment 1951013

Of course THAT is what it was all about for P. SHE WANTED her daughter to be the prettiest princess there! Why is it a competition to her? She's not a dress up doll. SHE isn't trying to be the center of attention nor does she want to be. Why not just be humble and less in your face with everything you do with her?

It would have looked classier to me if they had just put her in a tee length dress, to the mid calf, with a pretty sandal.

A dress with cutouts in it? She's not walking the runway!

• Heart
  • Angry

CoffeeMomof2

VIP Member
....this fucking idiot is having Abbie stock groceries
(and eventually "shop")
using the IKEA shelves in the office.

Those cans and packages won't be stored there all the time.
She won't go to that shelf to choose ingredients for dinner or a mac & cheese cup for a snack.
All of that food Atha made her put on the shelf was immediately whisked away and locked up in the she-pantry. He'll have different things on those shelves when he feels like doing something other than laying out an array of food, only to switch back randomly when he wants the shopping content.

He thinks he's teaching Abbie how to match items.
Literally the only thing this is going to do is confuse her even more.

Hey, Atha. She can't generalize! Abbie literally cannot take the experience of putting your wife's endless jars of okra on a shelf in an area defined for """schooling""" and transfer that to completely different shelves in your overflowing pantry or at a food bank or at the Publix. This isn't helping. It's making things worse.
Everything you're doing is making things worse, Asa!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36