Fathering Autism #149 Trip to Texas and a big, dumb hat..so sad Abbie has to pay for all that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you clearly missed the recent videos where they bleeping taught her to wrestle. Taught her to sign it. And encourage it with GB & Ass.

I still shake my damn head at the people that jump to blame Abbie for the tit she learns from the birthpig & Ass. You think she has reasoning skills so can think "no this is wrong father & brother, I should not do this"? :rolleyes:
It was GB and his tickling and then escalated to wrestling. Stop riling her up! And she's a not an 18 month old baby (debatable). The tickling should stop. It's bordering on inappropriate touch!
---
Thread suggestion
New Couch to sit and Slouch with lots of cushions to cover your pouch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thread suggestion#####'

Pigs a little tea pot short and stout
Going to POUR into her women thats what its all about

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How tall is Cillapotamus she looks gargantuan next to her mini me. I thought I read she was 5"4? She can't be she's the size of a freaking line backer!
---

If she's not special needs I'll eat an entire jar of pickled okra.

View attachment 1966071
---

What in the name of pickled okra tarnation is going on with her wrist? o_O

View attachment 1966079
YALL I TOLD YOU !
SHE LOOKS LIKE A PLAYSTATION 1 FINAL FANTASY 7 CHARACTER !!
The witch is made of polygons!
64D7CD23-66F0-448B-AE93-5D9C56A0F699.jpeg

• Haha
Ok yuck. My son is in Jacksonville tonight at an off-site sorority function. I just checked his location to make sure the chartered bus got them there safely from Gainesville and saw that he’s an 11 minute drive from Mold Manor 🤢🤣
I used to live in Gaineville!!! Many moons ago when I was just a young wife and mom to little kids. My husband ran a store closer to the campus.

Reactions: 11
Jesus, when Perciller sunk back into the couch, it was almost like she was signalling to Assface for a carpet lick.

Gotta get between that bag first. And those redwoods. And those gunts.

Screenshot (173).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
you clearly missed the recent videos where they bleeping taught her to wrestle. Taught her to sign it. And encourage it with GB & Ass.

I still shake my damn head at the people that jump to blame Abbie for the tit she learns from the birthpig & Ass. You think she has reasoning skills so can think "no this is wrong father & brother, I should not do this"? :rolleyes:
I didn’t miss anything so you can stop shaking your damn head. Id already posted a comment (#964) stating that this was ALL on Abbies parents and none of its her fault as she knows no better and perhaps she’d flourish away from her parents. It was my last comment but I see you chose to ignore that one before posting your mini rant. If I don’t like something or agree with a post I just scroll past it, I don’t start policing posts or leaving angry face reactions to people that may have a slightly different opinion. This isn’t the first time you’ve done this so maybe read all of the posts in full before jumping down someone’s throat. And I stand by what I said, the behaviour they’ve encouraged needs to stop and be phased out or someone is going to get really hurt one day, Abbie included. They were idiots to encourage it in the first place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Jesus, when Perciller sunk back into the couch, it was almost like she was signalling to Assface for a carpet lick.

Gotta get between that bag first. And those redwoods. And those gunts.

View attachment 1966363
She's such a slob. Why draw attention to those redwoods with all those holes in her pants. And letting your disabled child walk around with a t-shirt with a message that is basically an FU in southern speak is so like the Maassives. Their entire message to the world is a big giant FU.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I see more ppl in the comments suggesting more durable furniture options, or flat out saying she needs to be redirected or deterred from destroying the couch.

They look ridiculous lollygagging around furniture stores because Abbie destroys every couch they buy. It’s not even wear and tear, she literally destroys them by taking the cushions out and rocking on them. And maybe it is pee like some of you say, well if that’s the case that need to find a better alternative for that. Autism can only be used for so many things. Maybe ppl are waking up because Furniture is an investment in many homes. It’s not easy to come by decent furniture if you don’t have a ton of money laying around. It’s cringe to see the comment section full of simple suggestions because these ding dongs can’t seem to get it together. I predict Assa will come out with some video explaining why they are ok with replacing the couch instead of finding other ways to make sure Abbie doesn’t destroy them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I used to live in Gaineville!!! Many moons ago when I was just a young wife and mom to little kids. My husband ran a store closer to the campus.
That’s so cool! We love Gainesville! Such a great college town. Just wish they had a bigger airport 😫 We always have to fly our son into Orlando and then pay $150 to $200 to Uber him the two hours to his apartment at UF. We will be sad when he graduates next spring, but will try to head back for some Gators football from time to time 🐊💙🧡

• Heart
I see more ppl in the comments suggesting more durable furniture options, or flat out saying she needs to be redirected or deterred from destroying the couch.

They look ridiculous lollygagging around furniture stores because Abbie destroys every couch they buy. It’s not even wear and tear, she literally destroys them by taking the cushions out and rocking on them. And maybe it is pee like some of you say, well if that’s the case that need to find a better alternative for that. Autism can only be used for so many things. Maybe ppl are waking up because Furniture is an investment in many homes. It’s not easy to come by decent furniture if you don’t have a ton of money laying around. It’s cringe to see the comment section full of simple suggestions because these ding dongs can’t seem to get it together. I predict Assa will come out with some video explaining why they are ok with replacing the couch instead of finding other ways to make sure Abbie doesn’t destroy them.
No doubt if enough comments point out the obvious that Abbie can destroy a new couch within a matter of one year, he will definitely address it because he needs to keep them brainwashed into thinking they're the cream of the crop as parents of the Autism Princess. He'll talk about how it hurts his heart to know is little Princess can only regulate herself by rocking on the couch and damn to hell those who don't understand his almighty wisdom of all things autism. Meanwhile, many have observed this girl doesn't just have autism but is severely IDD. She is NOT developmentally delayed. He absolutely knows this is the case. He knows she is never going to be independent which makes his vlogs even more perverse. What happens when Abbie is no longer in the picture and is housed in some home or institution. What is this creeper going to do with his life? He'll never go back to fixing lawnmowers. The MLM gig will be dead and maybe even one of them will follow. He is so mentally F'd up it won't surprise me to hear down the road he gets in trouble with the law. I can't think of two more deserving people who deserve a life of destitution and destruction. I hope their entire world falls apart and when it does, I hope Abbie is as far away from them when it happens.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They can buy a couch without removable cushions. I think Abbie would get used to it. Well she would have no choice. They can buy her a standalone chair and she can use that to stim. I don’t see the point in replacing furniture every so often. Of course ppl suggest this in the comments but leghumpers say Abbie needs it so it’s ok. It’s something she was allowed to do, that’s why she does it. I just don’t believe every family is allowing their autistic kid to purposely mess up their furniture.
Abbie in the furniture store.. they just let her go and do whatever she wants..sit on new furniture..knowing she is wearing pull ups and could have a leak..same with letting her sit in new cars. The Massives just dont have any concern for others...at all..or concern for the damage she could do. Abbie has zero idea she is trying out a couch.. so her sitting on it doesn't mean she likes it.

The couch..wow.. I cant count the number of couches I have seen them buy while watching them over the years. I have the same brown couch now for over 20 years! If Abbie likes to be "grounded"...they could just make a corner for her and put some large beanbag chairs in the corner..and she can sit/rock on those. That couch was absolutely peed in and stained.. I bet they buy multiple extra cushions for that reason..I bet it smells terrible. The Massives are idiots and just keep doing the same stupid things..over and over.

If her rocking messes with the couch like that...imagine what it is doing to her brain?? being sloshed back and forth like that all day long. Her rocking has even caused damage to their vehicles.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When our son was small we had a second hand couch. We didn't have a lot of money back then and I told my husband that with an active toddler, a dog and a cat I wasn't putting a lot of money into a couch. I knew there would be years of forts, jumping and friends over and there was no way we were buying more expensive furniture.

Today we had a decent couch nothing extravagant or expensive. We prefer recliners to couches. As long as Abbie is living with them she will destroy their couches. They are idiots.
---
So basically he is admitting since Abbie is the one on the couch most and the cushions are dirty and she's not allowed to eat on the couch that she's peeing all over those cushions. Maybe he should change her more often? I bet that house just smells really lovely. No wonder Cillapotamus buys air freshener plug ins by the gross.

1676643733855.png

---
Really Asshat? Is that why she did so well on the stepping blocks?

1676643994448.png

---
Did she say it doesn't look very bougie? LMAO.

1676644304873.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
How come in the last 2 or 3 vlogs fat Boy has been driving the Pig Wagon? Has she been done for DUI?

Plus, any news on the Kylie car incident?

• Haha
How come in the last 2 or 3 vlogs fat Boy has been driving the Pig Wagon? Has she been done for DUI?

I have been wondering the same thing. I bet she can't drive it because it's too big. She had to have the best, but not everyone can handle vehicles that large.
I bet it scared her to death driving on her mommy n me weekend, because we haven't seen her behind the wheel since. That's a lot of car to drive.

• Sick

No real news on the lawsuit front. They are waiting for records now from medical facilities.,.
If she got a DUI, it wasn’t in Duval Co. but that doesn’t mean she didn’t get one in a different county or state. My personal thoughts, she is just becoming lazier and lazier and feels like she deserves to be driven around like a celebrity…
They both deserve each other..

Reactions: 21
These ppl are weird. It's not just about money, it's about the fact that they are filling landfills with couches. Buying cheap is stupid and half their problem. Buy more expensive, it's durable, it will las twice as long, you've got half as many couches filling up landfills. You buy durable ugly couches and it doesn't have to be that expensive. Lasts two to three times as long, reduces the cost. You don't pay any more money, you simply stop filling landfills with cheap couches that Priscilla likes.

Our living room sofa & chair are 17 years old. We just replaced the couch in our TV room which was significantly older than that. We do not have anybody in our house that does what Abbie does of course, and that matters. There is probably no couch, expensive or cheap, that will endure what Abbie does, but that just means they need to do workarounds. There are couch covers which would help, but they'd be pretty ugly b/c you'd have to put it b/w the cushion and the bottom. Thick plastic was a thing I've seen people do before. Not pretty, but you're not going to throw away a sectional every 2 years.

Failing all of the above, isn't the obvious solution to get the girl her own chair? Which they can then trash every two years? Why are they buying large sectionals and throwing them away every 2 years because one person?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
These ppl are weird. It's not just about money, it's about the fact that they are filling landfills with couches. Buying cheap is stupid and half their problem. Buy more expensive, it's durable, it will las twice as long, you've got half as many couches filling up landfills. You buy durable ugly couches and it doesn't have to be that expensive. Lasts two to three times as long, reduces the cost. You don't pay any more money, you simply stop filling landfills with cheap couches that Priscilla likes.

Our living room sofa & chair are 17 years old. We just replaced the couch in our TV room which was significantly older than that. We do not have anybody in our house that does what Abbie does of course, and that matters. There is probably no couch, expensive or cheap, that will endure what Abbie does, but that just means they need to do workarounds. There are couch covers which would help, but they'd be pretty ugly b/c you'd have to put it b/w the cushion and the bottom. Thick plastic was a thing I've seen people do before. Not pretty, but you're not going to throw away a sectional every 2 years.

Failing all of the above, isn't the obvious solution to get the girl her own chair? Which they can then trash every two years? Why are they buying large sectionals and throwing them away every 2 years because one person?
As rough as Abby is.... the size of the Maasholes does couches no favors either. And cheap couches aren't meant for morbidly obese people. They may blame Abigail but I guarantee Ps end of the couch is as bad, if not worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.